Is Biden's Ukrainian WWIII War that "demands tomorrow’s compliance with" the "Ideology of Wokedom" & "Transgenderism" turning "India, China, Russia, the Muslim world, sub-Saharan Africa, & Latin America" against the United States?
Ukrainian president dancing transgender｜TikTok Search
NYC shells out $200K in taxpayer dollars to bring drag ...
The Cost Of Waging World War Trans - The American Conservative ...
It appears that historian Srđa Trifković thinks the answer may be yes:
For Modi, the Hindu traditionalist, there is an additional reason why a military and political alliance with the collective West is not merely undesirable but virtually impossible. It is the ideology of wokedom, a pernicious malaise which is equally odious to India, China, Russia, the Muslim world, sub-Saharan Africa, and Latin America—a rare point of agreement among the civilizations otherwise divided along Huntingtonian fault lines.
Antony Blinken and other U.S. dignitaries prefer to keep quiet about it, but the fact is that today’s trans-Atlanticism demands tomorrow’s compliance with transgenderism. Henry Kissinger’s old quip—“to be America’s enemy is dangerous, but to be America’s friend is fatal”—no longer applies merely to that friend’s life and limb (e.g. Diem, Noriega, the Shah, etc.) but also to his heart and soul. Modi may be a seasoned realpolitiker, but for him, the defense of traditional Hindu mores trumps any merely material benefit. He will continue to juggle between Moscow and the West, guided by what he perceives as India’s national interest and strategic objectives, but he will never accept rainbow flags in Indian classrooms or weaponized homosexuality imposing itself on the streets of Indian cities.
It would be in the American interest not to exert pressure on India to comply with Washington’s demands for political and diplomatic action—specifically condemnation of Russia—which almost certainly would be counterproductive. [https://chroniclesmagazine.org/featured/modi-and-the-art-of-realpolitik/]
Pray an Our Father now for reparation for the sins committed because of Francis's Amoris Laetitia.
Pray an Our Father now for the restoration of the Church as well as the Triumph of the Kingdom of the Sacred Heart and the Immaculate Heart of Mary.
Stop for a moment of silence, ask Jesus Christ what He wants you to do now and next. In this silence remember God, Father, Son and Holy Ghost - Three Divine Persons yet One God, has an ordered universe where you can know truth and falsehood as well as never forget that He wants you to have eternal happiness with Him as his son or daughter by grace. Make this a practice. By doing this you are doing more good than reading anything here or anywhere else on the Internet.
- Doctor of the Church St. Francis de Sales totally confirmed beyond any doubt the possibility of a heretical pope and what must be done by the Church in such a situation:
"[T]he Pope... WHEN he is EXPLICITLY a heretic, he falls ipso facto from his dignity and out of the Church, and the Church MUST either deprive him, or, as some say, declare him deprived, of his Apostolic See."
(The Catholic Controversy, by St. Francis de Sales, Pages 305-306)
Saint Robert Bellarmine, also, said "the Pope heretic is not deposed ipso facto, but must be declared deposed by the Church."
- "If Francis is a Heretic, What should Canonically happen to him?": http://www.thecatholicmonitor.com/2020/12/if-francis-is-heretic-what-should.html
- "Could Francis be a Antipope even though the Majority of Cardinals claim he is Pope?": http://www.thecatholicmonitor.com/2019/03/could-francis-be-antipope-even-though.html
- If Francis betrays Benedict XVI & the"Roman Rite Communities" like he betrayed the Chinese Catholics we must respond like St. Athanasius, the Saintly English Bishop Robert Grosseteste & "Eminent Canonists and Theologians" by "Resist[ing]" him: https://www.thecatholicmonitor.com/2021/12/if-francis-betrays-benedict-xvi.html
- LifeSiteNews, "Confusion explodes as Pope Francis throws magisterial weight behind communion for adulterers," December 4, 2017:
The AAS guidelines explicitly allows "sexually active adulterous couples facing 'complex circumstances' to 'access the sacraments of Reconciliation and the Eucharist.'"
- On February 2018, in Rorate Caeli, Catholic theologian Dr. John Lamont:
"The AAS statement... establishes that Pope Francis in Amoris Laetitia has affirmed propositions that are heretical in the strict sense."
- On December 2, 2017, Bishop Rene Gracida:
"Francis' heterodoxy is now official. He has published his letter to the Argentina bishops in Acta Apostlica Series making those letters magisterial documents."
Pray an Our Father now for the restoration of the Church by the bishops by the grace of God.
- Intel Cryptanalyst-Mathematician on Biden Steal: "212Million Registered Voters & 66.2% Voting,140.344 M Voted...Trump got 74 M, that leaves only 66.344 M for Biden" [http://catholicmonitor.blogspot.com/2020/12/intel-cryptanalyst-mathematician-on.html?m=1]
- Will US be Venezuela?: Ex-CIA Official told Epoch Times "Chávez started to Focus on [Smartmatic] Voting Machines to Ensure Victory as early as 2003": http://catholicmonitor.blogspot.com/2020/12/will-us-be-venezuela-ex-cia-official.html