The publisher of Catholic Monitor like so many is sorrowed by the news that we have lost Rush Limbaugh to this earth. I was honored to be a fan and learn much from the great Rush. Below is a post I did on December 11, 2020 showing how he never stopped fighting for America despite his losing battle with cancer. World Net Daily reported:
Limbaugh said it "would seem to be a slam dunk that the court would take the case because there are clear constitutional violations here."Six states have asked to join Texas as plaintiffs, and 17 states have filed supportive
Limbaugh noted the Electoral College meets Dec. 14 to elect the president.
"So the bottom line here is that constitutionally, if that’s the focus, then the U.S. Constitution has been violated wantonly here by these states," he said. "And Texas is saying ... we’re not trying to do this to get you to elect Donald Trump. We’re not here for you to overturn the election results. We’re not doing this because we want you to throw out the election. What we want you to do is to penalize these states who have changed electoral law illegally.
"The U.S. Constitution is hanging in the balance here because if these four states are allowed to get away with changing something as fundamental as how presidential electors are selected state by state, then the electors in our states are not safe," he said. "That’s why 17 states have joined Texas here. It’s all about the United States Constitution and maintaining it, maintaining its integrity, its primacy." [https://www.wnd.com/2020/12/rush-limbaugh-constitution-hanging-balance/]
of the Church St. Francis de Sales totally confirmed beyond any doubt
the possibility of a heretical pope and what must be done by the Church
in such a situation:
"[T]he Pope... WHEN he is EXPLICITLY a heretic, he falls ipso facto from his dignity and out of the Church, and the Church MUST either deprive him, or, as some say, declare him deprived, of his Apostolic See."
(The Catholic Controversy, by St. Francis de Sales, Pages 305-306)
Saint Robert Bellarmine, also, said "the Pope heretic is not deposed ipso facto, but must be declared deposed by the Church."
- "If Francis is a Heretic, What should Canonically happen to him?": http://www.thecatholicmonitor.com/2020/12/if-francis-is-heretic-what-should.html
- "Could Francis be a Antipope even though the Majority of Cardinals claim he is Pope?": http://www.thecatholicmonitor.com/2019/03/could-francis-be-antipope-even-though.html
- LifeSiteNews, "Confusion explodes as Pope Francis throws magisterial
weight behind communion for adulterers," December 4, 2017:
The AAS guidelines explicitly allows "sexually active adulterous couples facing 'complex circumstances' to 'access the sacraments of Reconciliation and the Eucharist.'"
- On February 2018, in Rorate Caeli, Catholic theologian Dr. John Lamont:
"The AAS statement... establishes that Pope Francis in Amoris Laetitia has affirmed propositions that are heretical in the strict sense."
- On December 2, 2017, Bishop Rene Gracida:
"Francis' heterodoxy is now official. He has published his letter to the Argentina bishops in Acta Apostlica Series making those letters magisterial documents."
Pray an Our Father now for the restoration of the Church by the bishops by the grace of God.
- Intel Cryptanalyst-Mathematician on Biden Steal: "212Million Registered Voters & 66.2% Voting,140.344 M Voted...Trump got 74 M, that leaves only 66.344 M for Biden" [http://catholicmonitor.blogspot.com/2020/12/intel-cryptanalyst-mathematician-on.html?m=1]
- Will US be Venezuela?: Ex-CIA Official told Epoch Times "Chávez started to Focus on [Smartmatic] Voting Machines to Ensure Victory as early as 2003": http://catholicmonitor.blogspot.com/2020/12/will-us-be-venezuela-ex-cia-official.html