As you already know, The Epoch Times has been relentlessly attacked and censored by big tech and social media for simply reporting the Truth.
There is more at stake here than our reporting. Our fundamental rights as Americans are at risk.
Our First Amendment rights are the pillars of our society. Freedom of speech and freedom of the press are essential rights. They give us stability. They give us Truth. They give us unity.
As Americans, we each hold a tremendous responsibility to stand up for these rights. We must join together to ensure that no one takes these rights from us.
The censorship we have experienced has severely limited our ability to market The Epoch Times and spread the Truth to others.
And we need your help.
We are asking you to join us in a grassroots campaign. It is now time to spread the Truth through good old-fashioned word-of-mouth marketing.
You can help us with our word-of-mouth marketing campaign by sharing with your friends or family members who you think would benefit from a subscription to The Epoch Times. Please click on the button below to share:
Note: To thank you for helping us with our word-of-mouth campaign, you will get $10 Epoch credit for each and every friend who signs up for a subscription. Find out more about the Epoch Ambassador Program.
Thank you in advance for helping us continue to report the news in Truth and Tradition. [The Epoch Times (firstname.lastname@example.org)]
of the Church St. Francis de Sales totally confirmed beyond any doubt
the possibility of a heretical pope and what must be done by the Church
in such a situation:
"[T]he Pope... WHEN he is EXPLICITLY a heretic, he falls ipso facto from his dignity and out of the Church, and the Church MUST either deprive him, or, as some say, declare him deprived, of his Apostolic See."
(The Catholic Controversy, by St. Francis de Sales, Pages 305-306)
Saint Robert Bellarmine, also, said "the Pope heretic is not deposed ipso facto, but must be declared deposed by the Church."
- "If Francis is a Heretic, What should Canonically happen to him?": http://www.thecatholicmonitor.com/2020/12/if-francis-is-heretic-what-should.html
- "Could Francis be a Antipope even though the Majority of Cardinals claim he is Pope?": http://www.thecatholicmonitor.com/2019/03/could-francis-be-antipope-even-though.html
- LifeSiteNews, "Confusion explodes as Pope Francis throws magisterial
weight behind communion for adulterers," December 4, 2017:
The AAS guidelines explicitly allows "sexually active adulterous couples facing 'complex circumstances' to 'access the sacraments of Reconciliation and the Eucharist.'"
- On February 2018, in Rorate Caeli, Catholic theologian Dr. John Lamont:
"The AAS statement... establishes that Pope Francis in Amoris Laetitia has affirmed propositions that are heretical in the strict sense."
- On December 2, 2017, Bishop Rene Gracida:
"Francis' heterodoxy is now official. He has published his letter to the Argentina bishops in Acta Apostlica Series making those letters magisterial documents."
Pray an Our Father now for the restoration of the Church by the bishops by the grace of God.
- Intel Cryptanalyst-Mathematician on Biden Steal: "212Million Registered Voters & 66.2% Voting,140.344 M Voted...Trump got 74 M, that leaves only 66.344 M for Biden" [http://catholicmonitor.blogspot.com/2020/12/intel-cryptanalyst-mathematician-on.html?m=1]
- Will US be Venezuela?: Ex-CIA Official told Epoch Times "Chávez started to Focus on [Smartmatic] Voting Machines to Ensure Victory as early as 2003": http://catholicmonitor.blogspot.com/2020/12/will-us-be-venezuela-ex-cia-official.html