Gateway Pundit: "After more than a Month we don’t know conclusively who Killed an Unarmed Trump Supporter in the Capitol"
The Gateway Pundit reported "After a Month and a Half DC Police Have Not Released the Name of Ashli Babbitt Killer – What’s Going On?":
Reminder: in May of 2020 George Floyd died in Minneapolis during an arrest. One police officer kneeled on his neck for 8 minutes. The gruesome death led to protests around the country and the four policemen involved were fired the day after Floyd’s death.
Last month four Trump supporters died on January 6th in Washington DC yet we don’t know in detail how the four Trump supporters died since we’ve seen no investigative reports nor autopsies. One victim, in particular, was Ashli Babbitt who was gunned down by a policeman at the capitol during the protests. To date, this officer’s name has not been released...
... How did Ashli Babbitt and the three other Trump supporters die that day?
As for Babbitt, we still have not seen an autopsy and we don’t know who shot her. We’ve heard the investigators don’t believe the shooter should be charged but we don’t even know who he is or why the Washington DC police are withholding his name. [https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/02/month-half-dc-police-not-released-name-ashli-babbitt-killer-going/]
of the Church St. Francis de Sales totally confirmed beyond any doubt
the possibility of a heretical pope and what must be done by the Church
in such a situation:
"[T]he Pope... WHEN he is EXPLICITLY a heretic, he falls ipso facto from his dignity and out of the Church, and the Church MUST either deprive him, or, as some say, declare him deprived, of his Apostolic See."
(The Catholic Controversy, by St. Francis de Sales, Pages 305-306)
Saint Robert Bellarmine, also, said "the Pope heretic is not deposed ipso facto, but must be declared deposed by the Church."
- "If Francis is a Heretic, What should Canonically happen to him?": http://www.thecatholicmonitor.com/2020/12/if-francis-is-heretic-what-should.html
- "Could Francis be a Antipope even though the Majority of Cardinals claim he is Pope?": http://www.thecatholicmonitor.com/2019/03/could-francis-be-antipope-even-though.html
- LifeSiteNews, "Confusion explodes as Pope Francis throws magisterial
weight behind communion for adulterers," December 4, 2017:
The AAS guidelines explicitly allows "sexually active adulterous couples facing 'complex circumstances' to 'access the sacraments of Reconciliation and the Eucharist.'"
- On February 2018, in Rorate Caeli, Catholic theologian Dr. John Lamont:
"The AAS statement... establishes that Pope Francis in Amoris Laetitia has affirmed propositions that are heretical in the strict sense."
- On December 2, 2017, Bishop Rene Gracida:
"Francis' heterodoxy is now official. He has published his letter to the Argentina bishops in Acta Apostlica Series making those letters magisterial documents."
Pray an Our Father now for the restoration of the Church by the bishops by the grace of God.
- Intel Cryptanalyst-Mathematician on Biden Steal: "212Million Registered Voters & 66.2% Voting,140.344 M Voted...Trump got 74 M, that leaves only 66.344 M for Biden" [http://catholicmonitor.blogspot.com/2020/12/intel-cryptanalyst-mathematician-on.html?m=1]
- Will US be Venezuela?: Ex-CIA Official told Epoch Times "Chávez started to Focus on [Smartmatic] Voting Machines to Ensure Victory as early as 2003": http://catholicmonitor.blogspot.com/2020/12/will-us-be-venezuela-ex-cia-official.html