BlabberBuzz reported that "Newsmax, OAN, and Gateway Pundit all saw their entries expand by triple digits":
Entries in oann.com grew by 148 percent to 76.9 million visits; in newsmax.com it grew by 141 percent to 223 million, and in the thegatewaypundit.com traffic rose by 109 percent to 309.8 million...
... Newsmax, OAN, and Gateway Pundit all saw their entries expand by triple digits.
Entries in oann.com grew by 148 percent to 76.9 million visits; in newsmax.com it grew by 141 percent to 223 million, and in the thegatewaypundit.com traffic rose by 109 percent to 309.8 million.
Visitors to sites on the left also seemed to be younger. Some 38 percent of visitors to left-leaning sites were under the age of 34. However, only 29 percent of visitors to the right-oriented sites were in that same age group. All around, 55- to 64-year-olds were the largest demographic for right-leaning sites. [https://www.blabber.buzz/blab/pop/1024635-huge-increase-in-ratings-for-conservative-outlets-shows-just-how-unpopular-biden-win-was?utm_source=c-alrt&utm_medium=c-alrt-email&utm_term=c-alrt-AOL&utm_content=2NeENSGWzsALHgx_psBviHZc.A]
of the Church St. Francis de Sales totally confirmed beyond any doubt
the possibility of a heretical pope and what must be done by the Church
in such a situation:
"[T]he Pope... WHEN he is EXPLICITLY a heretic, he falls ipso facto from his dignity and out of the Church, and the Church MUST either deprive him, or, as some say, declare him deprived, of his Apostolic See."
(The Catholic Controversy, by St. Francis de Sales, Pages 305-306)
Saint Robert Bellarmine, also, said "the Pope heretic is not deposed ipso facto, but must be declared deposed by the Church."
- "If Francis is a Heretic, What should Canonically happen to him?": http://www.thecatholicmonitor.com/2020/12/if-francis-is-heretic-what-should.html
- "Could Francis be a Antipope even though the Majority of Cardinals claim he is Pope?": http://www.thecatholicmonitor.com/2019/03/could-francis-be-antipope-even-though.html
- LifeSiteNews, "Confusion explodes as Pope Francis throws magisterial
weight behind communion for adulterers," December 4, 2017:
The AAS guidelines explicitly allows "sexually active adulterous couples facing 'complex circumstances' to 'access the sacraments of Reconciliation and the Eucharist.'"
- On February 2018, in Rorate Caeli, Catholic theologian Dr. John Lamont:
"The AAS statement... establishes that Pope Francis in Amoris Laetitia has affirmed propositions that are heretical in the strict sense."
- On December 2, 2017, Bishop Rene Gracida:
"Francis' heterodoxy is now official. He has published his letter to the Argentina bishops in Acta Apostlica Series making those letters magisterial documents."
Pray an Our Father now for the restoration of the Church by the bishops by the grace of God.
- Intel Cryptanalyst-Mathematician on Biden Steal: "212Million Registered Voters & 66.2% Voting,140.344 M Voted...Trump got 74 M, that leaves only 66.344 M for Biden" [http://catholicmonitor.blogspot.com/2020/12/intel-cryptanalyst-mathematician-on.html?m=1]
- Will US be Venezuela?: Ex-CIA Official told Epoch Times "Chávez started to Focus on [Smartmatic] Voting Machines to Ensure Victory as early as 2003": http://catholicmonitor.blogspot.com/2020/12/will-us-be-venezuela-ex-cia-official.html