Election Wizard: Francis "Vatican tells Employees to get a[n] [IMMORAL] COVID Vaccine, or Risk getting Fired"
Some have said that since there are no aborted fetal cells IN the vaccines, they are morally okay. Nothing could be further from the truth because the aborted fetal cells were most certainly an integral part of Moderna’s vaccine development. - Children of God for Life [https://cogforlife.org/2020/11/16/moderna-covid-19-vaccine-facts-not-fiction/#more-18911]
Today, the Election Wizard news outlet reported that "Vatican tells employees to get a[n] [IMMORAL] COVID vaccine, or risk getting fired":
"ROME — The Vatican has told employees that they may risk losing their jobs if they refuse to get a Covid-19 vaccination without legitimate health reasons, the Associated Press reports."
"A decree by Cardinal Giuseppe Bertello, effectively the governor of Vatican City, said getting a vaccine was “the responsible choice” because of the risk of harming other people." [https://electionwiz.com/2021/02/18/breaking-vatican-tells-employees-to-get-a-covid-vaccine-or-risk-getting-fired/]
Which vaccines are being made with aborted fetal cells? What are the moral and ethical implications of using such vaccines?
1) The Charlotte Lozier Institute
Accurate information about the development and production of COVID-19 vaccines is essential, especially because many proposed candidates use newer molecular technologies for production of a viral vaccine. One concern regarding the ethical assessment of viral vaccine candidates is the potential use of abortion-derived cell lines in the development, production or testing of a vaccine. This analysis utilizes data from the primary scientific literature when available, along with data from clinical trial documents, reputable vaccine tracking websites, and published commercial information.1 It is the hope that by providing accurate data, recipients can make well-informed decisions regarding vaccine choices.
2) Resistance Podcast 143: Answers on Vaccination Concerns with Father Ripperger (Exorcist, Moral Theologian, and Traditional Catholic Priest)
3) Interview of Pamela Acker, author of Vaccinations: A Catholic Perspective, with Restoring the Faith
4) Children of God for Life
Some have said that since there are no aborted fetal cells IN the vaccines, they are morally okay. Nothing could be further from the truth because the aborted fetal cells were most certainly an integral part of Moderna’s vaccine development.https://cogforlife.org/2020/11/16/moderna-covid-19-vaccine-facts-not-fiction/#more-18911
5) Two more interviews of Pamela Acker with Sensus Fidelium
6) Pamela Acker’s book, Vaccination: A Catholic Perspective
of the Church St. Francis de Sales totally confirmed beyond any doubt
the possibility of a heretical pope and what must be done by the Church
in such a situation:
"[T]he Pope... WHEN he is EXPLICITLY a heretic, he falls ipso facto from his dignity and out of the Church, and the Church MUST either deprive him, or, as some say, declare him deprived, of his Apostolic See."
(The Catholic Controversy, by St. Francis de Sales, Pages 305-306)
Saint Robert Bellarmine, also, said "the Pope heretic is not deposed ipso facto, but must be declared deposed by the Church."
- "If Francis is a Heretic, What should Canonically happen to him?": http://www.thecatholicmonitor.com/2020/12/if-francis-is-heretic-what-should.html
- "Could Francis be a Antipope even though the Majority of Cardinals claim he is Pope?": http://www.thecatholicmonitor.com/2019/03/could-francis-be-antipope-even-though.html
- LifeSiteNews, "Confusion explodes as Pope Francis throws magisterial
weight behind communion for adulterers," December 4, 2017:
The AAS guidelines explicitly allows "sexually active adulterous couples facing 'complex circumstances' to 'access the sacraments of Reconciliation and the Eucharist.'"
- On February 2018, in Rorate Caeli, Catholic theologian Dr. John Lamont:
"The AAS statement... establishes that Pope Francis in Amoris Laetitia has affirmed propositions that are heretical in the strict sense."
- On December 2, 2017, Bishop Rene Gracida:
"Francis' heterodoxy is now official. He has published his letter to the Argentina bishops in Acta Apostlica Series making those letters magisterial documents."
Pray an Our Father now for the restoration of the Church by the bishops by the grace of God.
- Intel Cryptanalyst-Mathematician on Biden Steal: "212Million Registered Voters & 66.2% Voting,140.344 M Voted...Trump got 74 M, that leaves only 66.344 M for Biden" [http://catholicmonitor.blogspot.com/2020/12/intel-cryptanalyst-mathematician-on.html?m=1]
- Will US be Venezuela?: Ex-CIA Official told Epoch Times "Chávez started to Focus on [Smartmatic] Voting Machines to Ensure Victory as early as 2003": http://catholicmonitor.blogspot.com/2020/12/will-us-be-venezuela-ex-cia-official.html