The Dark Lord, his Servant the White Wizard vs. the Hobbit Steve, the Gray Wizard Frank, the Elf Queen Liz & the Rag-Tag "Band of Bloggers" that is the Resistance
The rag-tag "band of bloggers" is fighting the huge seemingly all powerful Star Wars empire of the evil Emperor and his servant Darth Vader.
Or better yet, the insignificant little hobbits of "The Lord of the Rings" are resisting Sauron the Dark Lord and his servant Saruman the White Wizard.
Australian professor Anna Silvas in an important conference in Rome on Amoris Laetitia said the lay resistance to Communion for adulterers and the denial of intrinsically evil acts is lead by persons like "hobbits, an insignificant folk."
She singled out the "courageous struggler, Steve Skojec, on 1P5. Pray for Steve and his family."
Steve is Frodo the leader of the little hobbits resisting the Dark Lord and yet remaining humble remembering this battle is about keeping God and the teachings of His Church as our compass for action.
Steve like Frodo despite fatigue keeps going forward to destroy evil which is represented and embodied in the ring of power (for us the way to defeat evil is by truth and prayer) which was the only way to defeat the Dark Lord.
Frodo like Steve was in the end of his journey to destroy the ring at Mount Doom running on fumes, but he kept going.
Frank Walker is the Gray Wizard Gandalf with the magic of the website Canon 212 which has united the rag-tag "band of bloggers" to dare attack the Dark Lord's Kingdom of Mordor.
Liz Yore is the beautiful and strong Elf Queen Galadriel in "The Lord of the Rings" who guided Frodo and others of the Resistance on the humble path to defeat the Dark Lord. She, also, inspires and arms them for battle.
She has guided us and shown us our weapons.
Yore has clearly shown us with facts in articles and conferences that Pope Francis sadly is in league with the anti-life and anti-family United Nations and George Soros operatives who draft Vatican documents.
"They have the money. They have the powerful United Nations. We have the Blessed Mother. No other weapon do we need..."
"The Little Flower wrote 'There remains nothing else for us to do, but to fight. When we don't have the strength, it is then that Jesus fights for us.'"
I know Liz the best through her emails of encouragement and kindness. She has inspired me with her words, courage and kindness which she has shown me and I am sure many others.
I know Steve and Frank in a more limited way. But, both are true gentlemen and lover of truth as well as of the Church.
Thank you Liz, Steve and Frank for your kindness and all you are doing for Jesus, the Blessed Mother, the Church and the Resistance.
Pray an Our Father now for Liz, Steve, Frank and the rag-tag "band of bloggers" that is the Resistance.
of the Church St. Francis de Sales totally confirmed beyond any doubt
the possibility of a heretical pope and what must be done by the Church
in such a situation:
"[T]he Pope... WHEN he is EXPLICITLY a heretic, he falls ipso facto from his dignity and out of the Church, and the Church MUST either deprive him, or, as some say, declare him deprived, of his Apostolic See."
(The Catholic Controversy, by St. Francis de Sales, Pages 305-306)
Saint Robert Bellarmine, also, said "the Pope heretic is not deposed ipso facto, but must be declared deposed by the Church."
- "If Francis is a Heretic, What should Canonically happen to him?": http://www.thecatholicmonitor.com/2020/12/if-francis-is-heretic-what-should.html
- "Could Francis be a Antipope even though the Majority of Cardinals claim he is Pope?": http://www.thecatholicmonitor.com/2019/03/could-francis-be-antipope-even-though.html
- LifeSiteNews, "Confusion explodes as Pope Francis throws magisterial
weight behind communion for adulterers," December 4, 2017:
The AAS guidelines explicitly allows "sexually active adulterous couples facing 'complex circumstances' to 'access the sacraments of Reconciliation and the Eucharist.'"
- On February 2018, in Rorate Caeli, Catholic theologian Dr. John Lamont:
"The AAS statement... establishes that Pope Francis in Amoris Laetitia has affirmed propositions that are heretical in the strict sense."
- On December 2, 2017, Bishop Rene Gracida:
"Francis' heterodoxy is now official. He has published his letter to the Argentina bishops in Acta Apostlica Series making those letters magisterial documents."
Pray an Our Father now for the restoration of the Church by the bishops by the grace of God.
- Intel Cryptanalyst-Mathematician on Biden Steal: "212Million Registered Voters & 66.2% Voting,140.344 M Voted...Trump got 74 M, that leaves only 66.344 M for Biden" [http://catholicmonitor.blogspot.com/2020/12/intel-cryptanalyst-mathematician-on.html?m=1]
- Will US be Venezuela?: Ex-CIA Official told Epoch Times "Chávez started to Focus on [Smartmatic] Voting Machines to Ensure Victory as early as 2003": http://catholicmonitor.blogspot.com/2020/12/will-us-be-venezuela-ex-cia-official.html