As everyone who reads Canon 212 knows from its link to LifeSiteNews:
Milo asked for prayers for himself so I as well as many CM readers, I'm sure, will be praying to St. Joseph for him.
Last year, I was impressed by the popular Catholic blogger Laramie Hirsch reaching out to Milo. Laramie who I considered an exemplar of a true Catholic who walks in the footsteps of St. Paul wrote the following:
Milo is very talented. He can read through the news, and he can read through people. There is a reason why the Left orchestrated an attack upon him which would utterly destroy the public credibility he did have. Milo was an effective bludgeon against everything the Left stood for, as he used their own tools against them. He ridiculed and humiliated the Left constantly. His whirlwind U.S. college campus tour was amazing to watch (for those not too sensitive to endure his flamboyancy).
I’ve always thought that if Milo tried reforming his life somehow, he could gain even more traction on the Right. If he somehow made the attempt to straighten up from his lifestyle–attempted, I say–then his audience and credibility would likely increase exponentially. After all, consider how many people stood with Voris at the time when the latter came out. The public does have it within them to be benevolent and forgiving to those trying to reform themselves. Not everyone is like that, but many are.
I’ve sometimes wondered if it’d ever be possible for me to reach out to Yianoppolis. But the fact is, there’s simply no commonality. No doorway. There’s no reason for a radical Traditionalist Catholic like me to talk to the guy. I’ve featured and linked to some of his articles in the past. [https://forge-and-anvil.com/2020/08/09/kevin-michael-grace-milo-vs-tim-gordon-trad-patrick-aurini-vox-vs-the-cult-of-kek-benedict-vs-bergoglio-afterthoughts/]
Pray an Our Father with St. Joseph now for Milo.
of the Church St. Francis de Sales totally confirmed beyond any doubt
the possibility of a heretical pope and what must be done by the Church
in such a situation:
"[T]he Pope... WHEN he is EXPLICITLY a heretic, he falls ipso facto from his dignity and out of the Church, and the Church MUST either deprive him, or, as some say, declare him deprived, of his Apostolic See."
(The Catholic Controversy, by St. Francis de Sales, Pages 305-306)
Saint Robert Bellarmine, also, said "the Pope heretic is not deposed ipso facto, but must be declared deposed by the Church."
- "If Francis is a Heretic, What should Canonically happen to him?": http://www.thecatholicmonitor.com/2020/12/if-francis-is-heretic-what-should.html
- "Could Francis be a Antipope even though the Majority of Cardinals claim he is Pope?": http://www.thecatholicmonitor.com/2019/03/could-francis-be-antipope-even-though.html
- LifeSiteNews, "Confusion explodes as Pope Francis throws magisterial
weight behind communion for adulterers," December 4, 2017:
The AAS guidelines explicitly allows "sexually active adulterous couples facing 'complex circumstances' to 'access the sacraments of Reconciliation and the Eucharist.'"
- On February 2018, in Rorate Caeli, Catholic theologian Dr. John Lamont:
"The AAS statement... establishes that Pope Francis in Amoris Laetitia has affirmed propositions that are heretical in the strict sense."
- On December 2, 2017, Bishop Rene Gracida:
"Francis' heterodoxy is now official. He has published his letter to the Argentina bishops in Acta Apostlica Series making those letters magisterial documents."
Pray an Our Father now for the restoration of the Church by the bishops by the grace of God.
- Intel Cryptanalyst-Mathematician on Biden Steal: "212Million Registered Voters & 66.2% Voting,140.344 M Voted...Trump got 74 M, that leaves only 66.344 M for Biden" [http://catholicmonitor.blogspot.com/2020/12/intel-cryptanalyst-mathematician-on.html?m=1]
- Will US be Venezuela?: Ex-CIA Official told Epoch Times "Chávez started to Focus on [Smartmatic] Voting Machines to Ensure Victory as early as 2003": http://catholicmonitor.blogspot.com/2020/12/will-us-be-venezuela-ex-cia-official.html