Soon to be President Kamala Harris was Scared about her Endorsement of the Green New Deal because it would have Destroyed Biden's Chance to Win
When Mike Pence asked her if she would pack the court, she wouldn't answer the question.
Then Pence, again, asked "you didn't answer the the question," she didn't answer, again.
But, as Bill Clinton's campaign said about winning elections:
"It's the economy, stupid."
Nervous Harris seemed most scared about her endorsement and Joe Biden's close association with the Green New Deal because everyone knows, even Democrats and especially Independents, that it will destroy the economy. Pence declared:
“Now, Joe Biden and Kamala Harris would put us back in the Paris climate Accord they'd impose the Green New Deal, which would crush American energy, would increase the energy costs of American families in their homes, and literally would crush American jobs.”
The Hill reported:
"Harris endorsed the Green New Deal during the Democratic primary and has introduced legislation to begin implementing certain aspects of the resolution.
The Biden climate plan calls the Green New Deal a “crucial framework for meeting the climate challenges we face.” [https://thehill.com/policy/energy-environment/520127-harris-pence-spar-over-climate-science-fracking-and-the-green-new]
The leftist Vox admitted in the first debate with President Donald Trump that Biden was, also, scared of his calling the Green New Deal the “crucial framework":
Biden responded, “The Green New Deal is not my plan.”
Then, just a few minutes later, he said, “The Green New Deal will pay for itself as we move forward.”
Then, minutes later, “No, I don’t support the Green New Deal.” He supports “the Biden plan, which is different than what [Trump] calls the radical Green New Deal.”
Minutes later, sleuths on the right turned up language on Biden’s website calling the Green New Deal a “crucial framework for meeting the climate challenges we face.”
The media won’t Fact Check @JoeBiden’s lies.
His website says he supports the Green New Deal. @realDonaldTrump is right. pic.twitter.com/tFkop9FiXU [https://www.vox.com/energy-and-environment/21498236/joe-biden-green-new-deal-debate]
of the Church St. Francis de Sales totally confirmed beyond any doubt
the possibility of a heretical pope and what must be done by the Church
in such a situation:
"[T]he Pope... WHEN he is EXPLICITLY a heretic, he falls ipso facto from his dignity and out of the Church, and the Church MUST either deprive him, or, as some say, declare him deprived, of his Apostolic See."
(The Catholic Controversy, by St. Francis de Sales, Pages 305-306)
Saint Robert Bellarmine, also, said "the Pope heretic is not deposed ipso facto, but must be declared deposed by the Church."
- "If Francis is a Heretic, What should Canonically happen to him?": http://www.thecatholicmonitor.com/2020/12/if-francis-is-heretic-what-should.html
- "Could Francis be a Antipope even though the Majority of Cardinals claim he is Pope?": http://www.thecatholicmonitor.com/2019/03/could-francis-be-antipope-even-though.html
- LifeSiteNews, "Confusion explodes as Pope Francis throws magisterial
weight behind communion for adulterers," December 4, 2017:
The AAS guidelines explicitly allows "sexually active adulterous couples facing 'complex circumstances' to 'access the sacraments of Reconciliation and the Eucharist.'"
- On February 2018, in Rorate Caeli, Catholic theologian Dr. John Lamont:
"The AAS statement... establishes that Pope Francis in Amoris Laetitia has affirmed propositions that are heretical in the strict sense."
- On December 2, 2017, Bishop Rene Gracida:
"Francis' heterodoxy is now official. He has published his letter to the Argentina bishops in Acta Apostlica Series making those letters magisterial documents."
Pray an Our Father now for the restoration of the Church by the bishops by the grace of God.
- Intel Cryptanalyst-Mathematician on Biden Steal: "212Million Registered Voters & 66.2% Voting,140.344 M Voted...Trump got 74 M, that leaves only 66.344 M for Biden" [http://catholicmonitor.blogspot.com/2020/12/intel-cryptanalyst-mathematician-on.html?m=1]
- Will US be Venezuela?: Ex-CIA Official told Epoch Times "Chávez started to Focus on [Smartmatic] Voting Machines to Ensure Victory as early as 2003": http://catholicmonitor.blogspot.com/2020/12/will-us-be-venezuela-ex-cia-official.html