Francis "Removing the Shame Associated with Abortion is One Reason... Catholics... will Never Make much Headway on Abortion"
[P]eople have gotten used to giving in to the temptation so quickly and
so readily now that they're ready to kill the innocent, indeed their own
flesh and blood - i.e. via abortion - in order more easily to keep
giving in. Removing the shame associated with abortion is one reason...
Catholics... will never make much headway on abortion until they start
being willing to sound "mean." - Edward Feser
Francis according to the Tablet advises women who have aborted their unborn babies to "sing them a lullaby."
(Tablet, "Pope offers new pastoral strategy on abortion by calling for consolation and reconciliation," January 28, 2019)
Francis's abortion lullaby of removing shame will promote an even greater abortion holocaust.
Philosopher Edward Feser explains:
[P]eople have gotten used to giving in to the temptation so quickly and so readily now that they're ready to kill the innocent, indeed their own flesh and blood - i.e. via abortion - in order more easily to keep giving in. Removing the shame associated with abortion is one reason... Catholics... will never make much headway on abortion until they start being willing to sound "mean."
"It will be interesting to hear the souls of the aborted babies ask "nice" Catholics... "So how'd that 'niceness' approach work out for you guys? Didn't work out so well for us, alas..."
(EdwardFeser.blogstop, "Canine theology," January 3, 2016, Comments: Edward Feser, January 4, 2016 at 11:43)
Yes, women who have killed their unborn babies should and will be forgiven by God if they are truly sorry and ashamed, but singing abortion lullabies to forget about Limbo and removing shame is only going to lead to a greater abortion holocaust:
"The other parts of hell have also the more particular names of purgatory and limbo. After the final judgment heaven and hell only are to be inhabited, since purgatory shall become unnecessary and since even the infants shall be transported to another dwelling place."
Ven. Mary of Agreda [https://www.saintsquotes.net/Selection%20-%20Limbo.html]
of the Church St. Francis de Sales totally confirmed beyond any doubt
the possibility of a heretical pope and what must be done by the Church
in such a situation:
"[T]he Pope... WHEN he is EXPLICITLY a heretic, he falls ipso facto from his dignity and out of the Church, and the Church MUST either deprive him, or, as some say, declare him deprived, of his Apostolic See."
(The Catholic Controversy, by St. Francis de Sales, Pages 305-306)
Saint Robert Bellarmine, also, said "the Pope heretic is not deposed ipso facto, but must be declared deposed by the Church."
- "If Francis is a Heretic, What should Canonically happen to him?": http://www.thecatholicmonitor.com/2020/12/if-francis-is-heretic-what-should.html
- "Could Francis be a Antipope even though the Majority of Cardinals claim he is Pope?": http://www.thecatholicmonitor.com/2019/03/could-francis-be-antipope-even-though.html
- LifeSiteNews, "Confusion explodes as Pope Francis throws magisterial
weight behind communion for adulterers," December 4, 2017:
The AAS guidelines explicitly allows "sexually active adulterous couples facing 'complex circumstances' to 'access the sacraments of Reconciliation and the Eucharist.'"
- On February 2018, in Rorate Caeli, Catholic theologian Dr. John Lamont:
"The AAS statement... establishes that Pope Francis in Amoris Laetitia has affirmed propositions that are heretical in the strict sense."
- On December 2, 2017, Bishop Rene Gracida:
"Francis' heterodoxy is now official. He has published his letter to the Argentina bishops in Acta Apostlica Series making those letters magisterial documents."
Pray an Our Father now for the restoration of the Church by the bishops by the grace of God.
- Intel Cryptanalyst-Mathematician on Biden Steal: "212Million Registered Voters & 66.2% Voting,140.344 M Voted...Trump got 74 M, that leaves only 66.344 M for Biden" [http://catholicmonitor.blogspot.com/2020/12/intel-cryptanalyst-mathematician-on.html?m=1]
- Will US be Venezuela?: Ex-CIA Official told Epoch Times "Chávez started to Focus on [Smartmatic] Voting Machines to Ensure Victory as early as 2003": http://catholicmonitor.blogspot.com/2020/12/will-us-be-venezuela-ex-cia-official.html