Magician "Patrick Coffin Show: How You Can Tell They’re Lying About Covid—[Magician] Dr. William M. Briggs"
The great statistician Dr. William M. Briggs on his blog revealed that both he and pundit Patrick Coffin are magicians has he as used his “psychic” powers to explain how they're "lying about Covid" on the Coffin show:
Patrick was kind enough to have me on his podcast.
Here’s his show notes (his title too):
#223: How You Can Tell They’re Lying About Covid—Dr. William M. Briggs
“There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies and statistics.” Thus famously spake Mark Twain. The plandemic has offered plenty of evidentiary fodder for Twain’s observation.
The mix-up causation with association. They (The Experts, I mean) toss off fallacy, half-truth, and presupposition, secure in the knowledge that MSM viewers are not terrible equipped to detect the lies.
Enter Cornell Ph.D. statistician William M. Briggs, co-author of The Price of Panic: How the Tyranny of Experts Turned a Pandemic into a Catastrophe. If you’ve wondered how to spot the messy math and the decimal deceptions, this is the interview for you. Briggs breaks down the pie graphs and the colored charts for the nonmathematician set.
In this episode, you will learn
- How to prove all the models have been wrong about Covid-19 death estimates and can rightly be called stupid
- The difference between case-fatality rate (CFR) and infected-mortality rate (IFR)
- The average age of those who succumbed to Covid 19
- The popular confusion about the concept of probability
- How Covid-19 rams among world pandemics since 426BC
- Why no one panics when a bad flu season rolls through the population, despite killing over 650,000 around the world
- Why most of your friends on Facebook are wrong about the true lethality of Covid-19 [https://wmbriggs.com/post/34880/]
of the Church St. Francis de Sales totally confirmed beyond any doubt
the possibility of a heretical pope and what must be done by the Church
in such a situation:
"[T]he Pope... WHEN he is EXPLICITLY a heretic, he falls ipso facto from his dignity and out of the Church, and the Church MUST either deprive him, or, as some say, declare him deprived, of his Apostolic See."
(The Catholic Controversy, by St. Francis de Sales, Pages 305-306)
Saint Robert Bellarmine, also, said "the Pope heretic is not deposed ipso facto, but must be declared deposed by the Church."
- "If Francis is a Heretic, What should Canonically happen to him?": http://www.thecatholicmonitor.com/2020/12/if-francis-is-heretic-what-should.html
- "Could Francis be a Antipope even though the Majority of Cardinals claim he is Pope?": http://www.thecatholicmonitor.com/2019/03/could-francis-be-antipope-even-though.html
- LifeSiteNews, "Confusion explodes as Pope Francis throws magisterial
weight behind communion for adulterers," December 4, 2017:
The AAS guidelines explicitly allows "sexually active adulterous couples facing 'complex circumstances' to 'access the sacraments of Reconciliation and the Eucharist.'"
- On February 2018, in Rorate Caeli, Catholic theologian Dr. John Lamont:
"The AAS statement... establishes that Pope Francis in Amoris Laetitia has affirmed propositions that are heretical in the strict sense."
- On December 2, 2017, Bishop Rene Gracida:
"Francis' heterodoxy is now official. He has published his letter to the Argentina bishops in Acta Apostlica Series making those letters magisterial documents."
Pray an Our Father now for the restoration of the Church by the bishops by the grace of God.
- Intel Cryptanalyst-Mathematician on Biden Steal: "212Million Registered Voters & 66.2% Voting,140.344 M Voted...Trump got 74 M, that leaves only 66.344 M for Biden" [http://catholicmonitor.blogspot.com/2020/12/intel-cryptanalyst-mathematician-on.html?m=1]
- Will US be Venezuela?: Ex-CIA Official told Epoch Times "Chávez started to Focus on [Smartmatic] Voting Machines to Ensure Victory as early as 2003": http://catholicmonitor.blogspot.com/2020/12/will-us-be-venezuela-ex-cia-official.html