Peronist Francis's Theology is "Strongly Evocative of the [German] National Socialist concept of the 'Volk'" according to Renowned Theologian Rowland
The executive director of Catholic News Agency and the editor of a papal biography on the current pope, Alejandro Bermudez, says:
The "biggest impact on Francis' thought were Jesuit Fr. Juan Carlos Scannone... a professor of young Fr. Bergoglio- as well as Argentinian Fr. Lucio Gera."
(Catholic News Agency, "The theological formation of Pope Francis," March 17, 2018)
Scannone is a "second generation disseminator" of Gera's Theology of the People which governs Francis's thought and papacy according to Latin America and Francis expert Claudio Ivan Remeseira.
According to Remeseira, the "thinking of Pope Francis has been shaped by two specifically Argentinian factors... Peronist theologians and priests [such as Scannone who] seek to reconcile their political beliefs with the ecclesiology of the People of God championed by Vatican II."
This amounted to a mixture of Franco-like Fascist Peronism with Peronist leftist secular socialism that was the "Argentine social-welfare state" which Remeseira called "National-populist ideology" and the belief that "popular culture is... the sign of the Holy Spirit's presence in the community":
"[T]he Peronist... terminology was reminiscent of Francoist Spain, but instead of turning the country into a National-Catholic regime, Peron turned around the relationship between Church and State... Argentina morphed into a secular National-populist ideology.... [with] [o]ther characteristics of Peronism common with Fascism... fervent nationalism... the identification of Party and Nation as one."
"The centerpiece of this ideology was the charismatic relationship between Leader and People... the religious undertones of Peronism were captured by Evita [wife of Peron], the [Virgin Mary-like] mediator between the Leader and the masses [the "People"]... When Evita died... a saint-like cult of her memory rapidly spread across the country."
"... The long established influence of German idealism [the philosophy of the Modernist heresy] in Argentine philosophy also played its part... [Modernist German] Cardinal Walter Kasper points out that during his doctoral studies in 1950s Germany, Gera 'became familiar with... the Tubingen school (of theology)... teachings about the spirit of the people', the volkgeist."
"The ethnic essentialism associated with the notion of the volk had a peculiar spin in Argentina... the mestizo population that had been displaced by the those immigrants. The displacement of the lesser-skilled labor force by the [Peronist] gringos... [a] majority of the Argentinian churchmen- including Bergoglio- were themselves first or second generation European ["gringos"] immigrants; their awareness of, and in some cases, their feelings of guilt, help explain their support for Peron and their entrenched dislike of capitalism."
"In this theology, the People are defined in a narrow sense as the poor and the dispossessed..."
"... [the "People's"] Latin American Catholicism... a suspicious mélange of pre-Christian beliefs, half-baked Catechism precepts, and outright superstitions. Gera... develop[ed]... as key to the spiritual renovation of the Church."
(Medium, "Pope Francis, Peron and God's People: The Political Religion of Jorge Mario Bergoglio," September 17, 2017)
Renowned theologian Tracey Rowland says that the "Argentinian 'People's Theology" gives:
A "privileged epistemological standing to the 'people' similar to that given to the proletariat class by Marxist theorists and to the 'Volk' by the German National Socialist...To European ears', the notion of 'the people' enjoying some kind of special epistemological status is strongly evocative of the National Socialist concept of the 'Volk'... Scannone would argue... their spirituality is based on [popular culture as explained by Gera] Christian beliefs, not Norse mythology."
(Catholic Theology, page 182)
Is Francis's Theology of the People based on Revelation?
Francis's thinking appears, to a large extent, to be based on a theology that believes the "key to the spiritual renovation of the Church" is the People's "pre-Christian beliefs, half-baked Catechism precepts and outright superstitions" and is "strongly evocative of the [German] National Socialist concept of the 'Volk'" as well as the Argentinian Peronist mixture of Franco-like Fascist and leftist socialist secular political beliefs.
Pray an Our Father now for reparation for the sins committed because of Francis's Amoris Laetitia.
Pray an Our Father now for the restoration of the Church as well as the Triumph of the Kingdom of the Sacred Heart and the Immaculate Heart of Mary.
Stop for a moment of silence, ask Jesus Christ what He wants you to do now and next. In this silence remember God, Father, Son and Holy Ghost - Three Divine Persons yet One God, has an ordered universe where you can know truth and falsehood as well as never forget that He wants you to have eternal happiness with Him as his son or daughter by grace. Make this a practice. By doing this you are doing more good than reading anything here or anywhere else on the Internet.
- Doctor of the Church St. Francis de Sales totally confirmed beyond any doubt the possibility of a heretical pope and what must be done by the Church in such a situation:
"[T]he Pope... WHEN he is EXPLICITLY a heretic, he falls ipso facto from his dignity and out of the Church, and the Church MUST either deprive him, or, as some say, declare him deprived, of his Apostolic See."
(The Catholic Controversy, by St. Francis de Sales, Pages 305-306)
Saint Robert Bellarmine, also, said "the Pope heretic is not deposed ipso facto, but must be declared deposed by the Church."
- "If Francis is a Heretic, What should Canonically happen to him?": http://www.thecatholicmonitor.com/2020/12/if-francis-is-heretic-what-should.html
- "Could Francis be a Antipope even though the Majority of Cardinals claim he is Pope?": http://www.thecatholicmonitor.com/2019/03/could-francis-be-antipope-even-though.html
- If Francis betrays Benedict XVI & the"Roman Rite Communities" like he betrayed the Chinese Catholics we must respond like St. Athanasius, the Saintly English Bishop Robert Grosseteste & "Eminent Canonists and Theologians" by "Resist[ing]" him: https://www.thecatholicmonitor.com/2021/12/if-francis-betrays-benedict-xvi.html
- LifeSiteNews, "Confusion explodes as Pope Francis throws magisterial weight behind communion for adulterers," December 4, 2017:
The AAS guidelines explicitly allows "sexually active adulterous couples facing 'complex circumstances' to 'access the sacraments of Reconciliation and the Eucharist.'"
- On February 2018, in Rorate Caeli, Catholic theologian Dr. John Lamont:
"The AAS statement... establishes that Pope Francis in Amoris Laetitia has affirmed propositions that are heretical in the strict sense."
- On December 2, 2017, Bishop Rene Gracida:
"Francis' heterodoxy is now official. He has published his letter to the Argentina bishops in Acta Apostlica Series making those letters magisterial documents."
Pray an Our Father now for the restoration of the Church by the bishops by the grace of God.
- Intel Cryptanalyst-Mathematician on Biden Steal: "212Million Registered Voters & 66.2% Voting,140.344 M Voted...Trump got 74 M, that leaves only 66.344 M for Biden" [http://catholicmonitor.blogspot.com/2020/12/intel-cryptanalyst-mathematician-on.html?m=1]
- Will US be Venezuela?: Ex-CIA Official told Epoch Times "Chávez started to Focus on [Smartmatic] Voting Machines to Ensure Victory as early as 2003": http://catholicmonitor.blogspot.com/2020/12/will-us-be-venezuela-ex-cia-official.html