Is it possible to give 5 Dubia Questions to Pope Benedict in Front of Live Cameras & not to "'The Benedict Bot'... apparently Manufactured... by others in the [Francis] Vatican"?
I don't know, Fred. From where I sit having moral certainty that Benedict never renounced the munus, it seems to me that this is how your 5 Dubia could be truthfully answered by Pope Benedict XVI:
1. No, Francis should not resign. (How can he resign that which he has never held?)
2. No, as I've said over and over and over, my decision to do what I did was freely made.
3. No, no investigation of that meeting in March 2013 needs to be done. (After all that has been revealed since then, you think those guys were the ones "whose competence it was" to call a conclave?!)
4. No. I resigned what I intended to resign. There is one pope. (HA!)
5. Yes, absolutely, yes. And now all the world knows, too. (And a heretic can never be pope or Jesus lied which would make Him a jerk for giving "binding and losing powers" to a heretic.)
What question to ask was implied by Fr Nicolas Gruner in 2014: "Whose name do you say in the te igitur? There is only one 'N' not two." Side stepping answers could go on and on and on. Perhaps THE Dubia would be along the lines of: "Knowing as you do the requirements of Canon 332.2, did you renounce the papal office in accord with it on Feb 11, 2013?" - The Catholic Monitor [https://www.thecatholicmonitor.com/2021/04/5-dubia-questions-for-pope-benedict-xvi.html]
reported that "Cardinal Robert Sarah paid a visit to the “Holy Father
Benedict XVI, Pope Emeritus” on April 24, 2021, he wrote on Twitter.com":
"Sarah speaks diplomatically of 'an atmosphere of serene and dignified brotherhood, with the exchange of beautiful mutual memories.'" [https://www.gloria.tv/post/Ae4E3P8JgGoG69iSatg9McX27]
Some call these occasional reported visits with and "interviews" of Benedict with the sometimes photo ops: "The Benedict Bot."
is because they seem staged pro-Francis propaganda like the Soviet show
trials of the Cold War era.The pre-Francis Benedict seems to some to
have disappeared and been replaced by someone who is never allowed to
speak in front of live cameras or disagree with things which he,
pre-Francis, was documented to have disagreed with.
Why doesn't the Francis Vatican let Benedict speak in front of live cameras?
takes me back to 2019, when a similar question was implied by a
Catholic Monitor commenter about Benedict having a live "press
conference" in "public"
June 6, 2019 was the day that the Catholic Monitor posted 5 Dubia
questions for One Peter Five publisher Steve Skojec to answer and like
Francis he has refused, to this day, to answer.
Skojec was banned from posting in the Monitor comment section until he allowed a free forum for debate on those Dubia questions on the One Peter Five website comment section.
As far as we can see, there is still no freedom to debate at that website, but a priest and others banned there as well as a Italian Latin language expert and supporters of Skojec (one of the 1P5 publisher supporters is a blogger) carried on a debate for two days in the Catholic Monitor.
It was beautiful to see honest debate.
In the debate, Jonathan D'Souza posted a "Dubia for Benedict." Please go to the post link above to read it.
I loved the idea so here are the Catholic Monitor's 5 Dubia questions for Pope Benedict.
But, before we get to the dubia questions, I want to say that I totally agree with D'Souza that Benedict has to "come out to our faces in the public and answer in a press conference once and for all... and [be] drilled by lawyers and reporters in more detail, allow[ing] no room for escape."
Moreover, as he said "we don't want any more bogus press releases from the Vatican" which some are calling Francis's "Benedict Bot."
Francis and the Vatican as he said "can't be trusted" as proven by Archbishop Carlo Maria Viganò, Lettergate, the Chinese Vatican betrayal deal, the Bergoglio Argentine sex-abuse cover-ups dating to when he was a archbishop to the present Bishop Gustavo Zanchetta case and I could keep going, but you get the idea.
Finally, here are the 5 Dubia questions for Benedict:
1. Viganò and the evidence has proven that Francis covered-up for ex-Cardinal Theodore McCarrick's sex abuse. Do you demand with Viganò that Francis resign? Answer: yes or no.
2. In reference to the possibility of Francis resigning, Cardinal Walter Kasper and canon law expert Nicholas Cafardi said "a political faction" attempting "a forced resignation would be invalid."
It is known that three Cardinals made a "300 page dossier" of Vatican sexual homosexual deviancy that was paired with financial irregularities tied to Vatileaks orchestrated by the allied financially corrupt Vatican Old Guard diplomats and the Vatican sexually corrupt Gay Lobby that led to your resignation.
Do you admit that the aforementioned "political factions" orchestrated and caused or forced your resignation? Answer: yes or no.
3. Bishop René Gracida has convincingly demonstrated that there is valid evidence that Pope John Paul II's conclave constitution "Universi Dominici Gregis" which "prescribe[d]... [the] method for the election of his successor(s)" was violated and must be investigated by Cardinals.
Do you admit that the Cardinals need to investigate the conclave? Answer: yes or no.
4. Respected Catholic scholar Dr. Peter Kwasniewski in reviewing the Antonio Socci book "The Secret of Benedict XVI: Is he still Pope?" said: "Socci['s]... careful analysis... above all, the interpretation [of] canon lawyers... argue that the resignation lacks several conditions for validity."
Do you admit that you need to do a new resignation which is unarguably and incontrovertibly valid? Answer: yes or no.
5. Your long time friend and colleague Cardinal Walter Brandmuller said "Whoever thinks that persistent adultery and reception of Holy Communion are compatible is a heretic and promotes schism."
Since Francis endorses "that persistent adultery and reception of Holy Communion are compatible" with his Argentine letter and since his Vatican calls the letter "authentic magisterium," do you admit that Francis is "a heretic and promotes schism"? Answer: yes or no.
Pray an Our Father now for reparation for the sins committed because of Francis's Amoris Laetitia.