Constitutional lawyer Robert Barnes said it best on the solution to Donald Trump's current problems with his impeachment lawyers and past problems with Mike Pence:
It appears that Donald Trump needs to fire his either incompetent or Judas impeachment lawyers.
Are the Trump impeachment attorneys his new Judas Mike Pence-like "friends"? ["Was Vice-President Pence a Deep State Judas even before January 6?": http://www.thecatholicmonitor.com/2021/01/villain-pence-judas-sixpence-history.html?m=1]
The Daily Caller reported that "Trump ‘Not Happy’ With Defense Team’s First Showing In Impeachment Trial":
Former President Donald Trump was extremely displeased with his defense team’s performance in the first day of the Senate impeachment trial, multiple outlets reported Tuesday.
Numerous lawmakers and members of the media criticized the legal team’s performance as well, particularly that of Bruce Castor, who delivered a rambling 45-minute opening speech. Multiple sources close to Trump’s defense team reportedly spoke to both Politico and CNN, saying Trump was “not happy” with how his team had represented him...
... Trump’s legal representation underwent a tumultuous few weeks leading up to the impeachment trial. His previous team abruptly quit less than three weeks before the trial due to Trump’s insistence that they argue the election was stolen from him. With that team gone, Castor and attorney David Schoen stepped in with barely two weeks to prepare.
Both Schoen and Castor have also declined to argue that the 2020 election was stolen. [https://dailycaller.com/2021/02/09/trump-not-happy-with-defense-teams-first-showing-in-impeachment-trial/]
of the Church St. Francis de Sales totally confirmed beyond any doubt
the possibility of a heretical pope and what must be done by the Church
in such a situation:
"[T]he Pope... WHEN he is EXPLICITLY a heretic, he falls ipso facto from his dignity and out of the Church, and the Church MUST either deprive him, or, as some say, declare him deprived, of his Apostolic See."
(The Catholic Controversy, by St. Francis de Sales, Pages 305-306)
Saint Robert Bellarmine, also, said "the Pope heretic is not deposed ipso facto, but must be declared deposed by the Church."
- "If Francis is a Heretic, What should Canonically happen to him?": http://www.thecatholicmonitor.com/2020/12/if-francis-is-heretic-what-should.html
- "Could Francis be a Antipope even though the Majority of Cardinals claim he is Pope?": http://www.thecatholicmonitor.com/2019/03/could-francis-be-antipope-even-though.html
- LifeSiteNews, "Confusion explodes as Pope Francis throws magisterial
weight behind communion for adulterers," December 4, 2017:
The AAS guidelines explicitly allows "sexually active adulterous couples facing 'complex circumstances' to 'access the sacraments of Reconciliation and the Eucharist.'"
- On February 2018, in Rorate Caeli, Catholic theologian Dr. John Lamont:
"The AAS statement... establishes that Pope Francis in Amoris Laetitia has affirmed propositions that are heretical in the strict sense."
- On December 2, 2017, Bishop Rene Gracida:
"Francis' heterodoxy is now official. He has published his letter to the Argentina bishops in Acta Apostlica Series making those letters magisterial documents."
Pray an Our Father now for the restoration of the Church by the bishops by the grace of God.
- Intel Cryptanalyst-Mathematician on Biden Steal: "212Million Registered Voters & 66.2% Voting,140.344 M Voted...Trump got 74 M, that leaves only 66.344 M for Biden" [http://catholicmonitor.blogspot.com/2020/12/intel-cryptanalyst-mathematician-on.html?m=1]
- Will US be Venezuela?: Ex-CIA Official told Epoch Times "Chávez started to Focus on [Smartmatic] Voting Machines to Ensure Victory as early as 2003": http://catholicmonitor.blogspot.com/2020/12/will-us-be-venezuela-ex-cia-official.html