NewsMax reported that "Any Republican Who Voted For Trump Impeachment Won't Get Reelected":
Any Republican who defied former President Donald Trump and voted for his impeachment will not win reelection, Dick Morris said on Sunday.
Speaking to “The Cats Roundtable” radio show hosted by John Catsimatidis on WABC 770 AM, Morris said that Rep. Liz Cheney “is a gone goose [even though] she did win the vote in the House, because it was basically set up by the leadership and she’s inherited royalty among Republicans."
However, Morris, a former adviser to Bill Clinton, pointed out that opinion polls in Wyoming indicate that she has “a 13% job approval there among Republicans. She has no chance of getting reelected. Nor do any of those guys that defied President Trump and voted for impeachment. [Sen. Ben] Sasse in Nebraska is gone.”
Morris said election reform is needed, because when a group of people "believe that the vote is not accurate… that’s a tremendous danger to our democracy." [https://www.newsmax.com/politics/dick-morris-republicans-impeachment-trump/2021/02/07/id/1008994/?ns_mail_uid=02ecdb57-3eef-43a0-a4ab-f40595de9c9e&ns_mail_job=DM188705_02082021&s=acs&dkt_nbr=010504ei8anw]
of the Church St. Francis de Sales totally confirmed beyond any doubt
the possibility of a heretical pope and what must be done by the Church
in such a situation:
"[T]he Pope... WHEN he is EXPLICITLY a heretic, he falls ipso facto from his dignity and out of the Church, and the Church MUST either deprive him, or, as some say, declare him deprived, of his Apostolic See."
(The Catholic Controversy, by St. Francis de Sales, Pages 305-306)
Saint Robert Bellarmine, also, said "the Pope heretic is not deposed ipso facto, but must be declared deposed by the Church."
- "If Francis is a Heretic, What should Canonically happen to him?": http://www.thecatholicmonitor.com/2020/12/if-francis-is-heretic-what-should.html
- "Could Francis be a Antipope even though the Majority of Cardinals claim he is Pope?": http://www.thecatholicmonitor.com/2019/03/could-francis-be-antipope-even-though.html
- LifeSiteNews, "Confusion explodes as Pope Francis throws magisterial
weight behind communion for adulterers," December 4, 2017:
The AAS guidelines explicitly allows "sexually active adulterous couples facing 'complex circumstances' to 'access the sacraments of Reconciliation and the Eucharist.'"
- On February 2018, in Rorate Caeli, Catholic theologian Dr. John Lamont:
"The AAS statement... establishes that Pope Francis in Amoris Laetitia has affirmed propositions that are heretical in the strict sense."
- On December 2, 2017, Bishop Rene Gracida:
"Francis' heterodoxy is now official. He has published his letter to the Argentina bishops in Acta Apostlica Series making those letters magisterial documents."
Pray an Our Father now for the restoration of the Church by the bishops by the grace of God.
- Intel Cryptanalyst-Mathematician on Biden Steal: "212Million Registered Voters & 66.2% Voting,140.344 M Voted...Trump got 74 M, that leaves only 66.344 M for Biden" [http://catholicmonitor.blogspot.com/2020/12/intel-cryptanalyst-mathematician-on.html?m=1]
- Will US be Venezuela?: Ex-CIA Official told Epoch Times "Chávez started to Focus on [Smartmatic] Voting Machines to Ensure Victory as early as 2003": http://catholicmonitor.blogspot.com/2020/12/will-us-be-venezuela-ex-cia-official.html