Will China Collaborator Biden "Collapse of the U.S. Dollar" as happened in Venezuela for the Chinese Regime's Benefit?
Is Venezuela's printing money "to eternity" the Joe Biden's model for the United States economy?
Daniel Lacalle, Ph.D., chief economist at hedge fund Tressis, is worried that China collaborator Biden could destroy the U.S. economy and cause a "severe global crisis." Lacalle says "China, the eurozone, and other countries need a collapse of the U.S. dollar as the world reserve currency in order to present themselves as an alternative":
The biggest mistake that the Biden administration can make is to follow the siren calls of its competing economies to massively devalue the U.S. dollar, print money endlessly, and go full-MMT (Modern Monetary Theory), which is neither modern nor a theory.
Destroying the currency’s purchasing power to finance bloated government spending has been used for centuries with the same final effect: collapse of the economy.
After an unprecedented increase in debt and government spending, many countries face the almost inevitable prospect of more currency devaluations, which has triggered preemptive responses around the world...
... The problem is that China, the eurozone, and other countries need a collapse of the U.S. dollar as the world reserve currency in order to present themselves as an alternative.
As such, it’s no wonder that so many governments, banks, and economists globally are telling the Biden administration to print dollars to eternity, forget about limits to monetary policy, and follow Argentina and Venezuela down the “printing money for the people fallacy.” Their ultimate objective is the destruction of the U.S. dollar as the world reserve currency and the end of the United States as a leader in capital attraction...
... Unfortunately, in the United States, there are voices who want to “weaponize the dollar” (politically intervene in the currency) by defending the obsolete and pointless policy of devaluation, which would be the biggest mistake in history and put the U.S. economy and its status as a reserve currency at risk...
... If a country enters a currency war, it disproportionately hurts its own citizens. If China, the eurozone, Russia, and the United States do it, it will likely lead to a severe global crisis. [https://www.theepochtimes.com/bidens-greatest-mistake-would-be-to-start-a-currency-war_3668968.html]
of the Church St. Francis de Sales totally confirmed beyond any doubt
the possibility of a heretical pope and what must be done by the Church
in such a situation:
"[T]he Pope... WHEN he is EXPLICITLY a heretic, he falls ipso facto from his dignity and out of the Church, and the Church MUST either deprive him, or, as some say, declare him deprived, of his Apostolic See."
(The Catholic Controversy, by St. Francis de Sales, Pages 305-306)
Saint Robert Bellarmine, also, said "the Pope heretic is not deposed ipso facto, but must be declared deposed by the Church."
- "If Francis is a Heretic, What should Canonically happen to him?": http://www.thecatholicmonitor.com/2020/12/if-francis-is-heretic-what-should.html
- "Could Francis be a Antipope even though the Majority of Cardinals claim he is Pope?": http://www.thecatholicmonitor.com/2019/03/could-francis-be-antipope-even-though.html
- LifeSiteNews, "Confusion explodes as Pope Francis throws magisterial
weight behind communion for adulterers," December 4, 2017:
The AAS guidelines explicitly allows "sexually active adulterous couples facing 'complex circumstances' to 'access the sacraments of Reconciliation and the Eucharist.'"
- On February 2018, in Rorate Caeli, Catholic theologian Dr. John Lamont:
"The AAS statement... establishes that Pope Francis in Amoris Laetitia has affirmed propositions that are heretical in the strict sense."
- On December 2, 2017, Bishop Rene Gracida:
"Francis' heterodoxy is now official. He has published his letter to the Argentina bishops in Acta Apostlica Series making those letters magisterial documents."
Pray an Our Father now for the restoration of the Church by the bishops by the grace of God.
- Intel Cryptanalyst-Mathematician on Biden Steal: "212Million Registered Voters & 66.2% Voting,140.344 M Voted...Trump got 74 M, that leaves only 66.344 M for Biden" [http://catholicmonitor.blogspot.com/2020/12/intel-cryptanalyst-mathematician-on.html?m=1]
- Will US be Venezuela?: Ex-CIA Official told Epoch Times "Chávez started to Focus on [Smartmatic] Voting Machines to Ensure Victory as early as 2003": http://catholicmonitor.blogspot.com/2020/12/will-us-be-venezuela-ex-cia-official.html