In 2020, Crisis magazine editor Michael Warren Davis who apparently wants
to join the official Team Francis propaganda team, after singing the
praise of Francis saying he "showed tremendous bravery" for his
pro-Pachamama Querida Amazonia exhortation, praised Francis
traditionalist Steve Skojec:
"Steve Skojec of OnePeterFive (no Francis groupie) recently pointed out, much of the right-wing media earns its daily bread by relentlessly trashing the Vicar of Christ."
(Crisis, "The Pope is still Catholic," February 13, 2020)
Are traditionalist Catholics starting to call the OnePeterFive (1P5) publisher Skojec a Tino (traditionalist in name only)?
I know one who is saying out loud that he is the Mitt Romney of the
traditionalist movement for his talent at backstabbing and throwing
ex-friends who are traditionalists under the bus.
On February 5, Skojec ex-friend and traditionalist Oakes Spalding of Mahound's Paradise in Twitter said to Skojec:
"I never thought... you would lower yourself to this level of dishonesty... In the past, I privately tried to make peace between Steve and at least two of his growing number of ex-friends. They wouldn't budge. I now understand why."
Apparently, the OnePeterFive publisher stabbed his ex-friend Spalding in the back because he no longer subscribed to Skojec's propaganda that it is the highest of infallible dogmas of Francis traditionalists that Francis's conclave and Pope Benedict XVI's resignation are really, really valid.
Moreover for him, anyone who has the slightest doubt about Francis's validity is really, really crazy as well as a schismatic and headed to hell.
But, getting back to Crisis editor Davis, it appears that he favors a certain religious order founded by a pervert in his writing of pro-Francis articles.
Davis loves ex-Legionaries of Christ Skojec because he seems to be his kind of traditionalist and conservative. Davis in a Francis propaganda article for the Catholic Herald said and did the following:
He showed no shame in quoting the so-called journalist Tom Hoops who was a propagandist for the infamous pedophile pervert founder of the Legionaries of Christ Marcial Marciel in his pro-Francis piece.
Apparently, Davis likes the pervert founded Legionaries of Christ because next he brings into his article "Legionary priest and blogger Fr. Matthew Schneider, defending Pope Francis."
He, also, hilariously called follow Francis propagandist Stephen Walford a "conservative."
Finally, he had the gall to say pro-Francis propagandist Zac Mabry is a traditionalist in the spin article.
(Crisis, "Not all conservatives are unsettled by Francis's pontificate," June 20, 2019)
On February 24, 2019, in Tweeter, traditionalist Fr. David Nix ridiculed the so-called traditionalist Mabry who apparently may be a cover-up artist for the sex abusing gay mafia who have infiltrated the Catholic priesthood.
Nix in Tweeter showed how propagandistic was Mabry's Tweet which said Francis's Vatican sex abuse summit was a "serious, frank conversation about fighting sexual abuse."
Fr. Nix responsed "Do you believe your own Tweet?.. Homosexual issue hasn't been mentioned."
Why might Francis propagandist Davis like Mitt Romney-like Skojec?
It appears that Skojec in the mind of Davis might be a follow traveler with the above mentioned Francis "conservatives" and Francis "traditionalists."
Is Skojec a Fan Boy of Francis?
This month, there appeared to be a traditionalist rebellion even at the One Peter Five comment section against the apparent Francis fan boy 1P5 publisher Skojec's post "It’s Weird to Say It, But Pope Francis Has a Point." [https://www.thecatholicmonitor.com/2021/02/rebellion-at-1p5-against-francis-fan.html]
The Catholic Monitor asks the OnePeterFive publisher, again, to answer five dubia questions:
To make it really easy for him it has been formatted so that he only has to answer: yes or no.
1. Doctor of the Church St. Francis de Sales said "The Pope... when he is explicitly a heretic... the Church must either deprive him or as some say declare him deprived of his Apostolic See." Was St. Francis de Sales a Sedevacantist or a Benevacantist? Answer: yes or no.
2. "Universal Acceptance" theologian John of St. Thomas said "This man in particular lawfully elected and accepted by the Church is the supreme pontiff." Was John of St. Thomas for saying "the supreme pontiff" must be BOTH "lawfully elected and accepted by the Church" a Sedevacantist or a Benevacantist? Answer: yes or no.
3. Do you think that a "supreme pontiff" if "universally accepted" is still Pope if, to quote papal validity expert Arnaldo Xavier de Silveira on "dubious election[s]", that he is "a woman... a child... a demented person... a heretic... a apostate... [which] would [thus] be invalid[ed] by divine law"? Answer: yes or no.
4. Renowned Catholic historian Warren Carroll agreed with Bishop René Gracida on the determining factor for discerning a valid conclave for a valid papal election besides divine law. Carroll pronounced:
"But each Pope, having unlimited sovereign power as head of the Church, can prescribe any method for the election of his successor(s) that he chooses... A papal claimant not following these methods is also an Antipope."
Are renowned historian Carroll and Bishop Gracida for saying this Sedevacantists or Benevacantists? Answer: yes or no.
5. Is Bishop Gracida really only a pawn of the legendary and notorious "Sedevacantist and Benevacantist" mastermind Ann Barnhardt for convincingly demonstrating that there is valid evidence that Pope John Paul II's conclave constitution "Universi Dominici Gregis" which "prescribe[d].. [the] method for the election of his successor(s)" was violated and must be investigated by Cardinals? Answer: yes or no. [https://www.thecatholicmonitor.com/2019/06/5-dubia-questions-for-steve-skojec.html]
of the Church St. Francis de Sales totally confirmed beyond any doubt
the possibility of a heretical pope and what must be done by the Church
in such a situation:
"[T]he Pope... WHEN he is EXPLICITLY a heretic, he falls ipso facto from his dignity and out of the Church, and the Church MUST either deprive him, or, as some say, declare him deprived, of his Apostolic See."
(The Catholic Controversy, by St. Francis de Sales, Pages 305-306)
Saint Robert Bellarmine, also, said "the Pope heretic is not deposed ipso facto, but must be declared deposed by the Church."
- "If Francis is a Heretic, What should Canonically happen to him?": http://www.thecatholicmonitor.com/2020/12/if-francis-is-heretic-what-should.html
- "Could Francis be a Antipope even though the Majority of Cardinals claim he is Pope?": http://www.thecatholicmonitor.com/2019/03/could-francis-be-antipope-even-though.html
- LifeSiteNews, "Confusion explodes as Pope Francis throws magisterial
weight behind communion for adulterers," December 4, 2017:
The AAS guidelines explicitly allows "sexually active adulterous couples facing 'complex circumstances' to 'access the sacraments of Reconciliation and the Eucharist.'"
- On February 2018, in Rorate Caeli, Catholic theologian Dr. John Lamont:
"The AAS statement... establishes that Pope Francis in Amoris Laetitia has affirmed propositions that are heretical in the strict sense."
- On December 2, 2017, Bishop Rene Gracida:
"Francis' heterodoxy is now official. He has published his letter to the Argentina bishops in Acta Apostlica Series making those letters magisterial documents."
Pray an Our Father now for the restoration of the Church by the bishops by the grace of God.
- Intel Cryptanalyst-Mathematician on Biden Steal: "212Million Registered Voters & 66.2% Voting,140.344 M Voted...Trump got 74 M, that leaves only 66.344 M for Biden" [http://catholicmonitor.blogspot.com/2020/12/intel-cryptanalyst-mathematician-on.html?m=1]
- Will US be Venezuela?: Ex-CIA Official told Epoch Times "Chávez started to Focus on [Smartmatic] Voting Machines to Ensure Victory as early as 2003": http://catholicmonitor.blogspot.com/2020/12/will-us-be-venezuela-ex-cia-official.html