The Rush Limbaugh Show "will continue" and will be getting a new host according to the show producer:
"The Rush Limbaugh Show" will continue with a new host eventually, according to show producer Bo Snerdley on Monday night.
Appearing on "Greg Kelly Reports," Snerdley, whose real name is James Golden, was asked if the late-conservative icon's show will continue with a new host.
"Yes," Golden said. "No, I don't have any idea who — that's above my pay grade."
Limbaugh, who created the era of national political talk radio and had the most listened to program in U.S. history, died Feb. 17 at age 70 following a year-long battle against lung cancer.
"The Rush Limbaugh Show" has remained on the air following the host's death. [https://www.newsmax.com/newsmax-tv/bosnerdley-rushlimbaugh-kelly-conservative/2021/03/01/id/1012031/?ns_mail_uid=02ecdb57-3eef-43a0-a4ab-f40595de9c9e&ns_mail_job=DM195908_03022021&s=acs&dkt_nbr=010504mnuvb4]
If those who control the show are smart, they will attempt to convince Donald Trump to be the new host. The show would get an attendance bigger than even the Great Rush could have imagined. But, if Trump doesn't want to do it, almost as good a choice would be his son Donald Trump, Jr..
of the Church St. Francis de Sales totally confirmed beyond any doubt
the possibility of a heretical pope and what must be done by the Church
in such a situation:
"[T]he Pope... WHEN he is EXPLICITLY a heretic, he falls ipso facto from his dignity and out of the Church, and the Church MUST either deprive him, or, as some say, declare him deprived, of his Apostolic See."
(The Catholic Controversy, by St. Francis de Sales, Pages 305-306)
Saint Robert Bellarmine, also, said "the Pope heretic is not deposed ipso facto, but must be declared deposed by the Church."
- "If Francis is a Heretic, What should Canonically happen to him?": http://www.thecatholicmonitor.com/2020/12/if-francis-is-heretic-what-should.html
- "Could Francis be a Antipope even though the Majority of Cardinals claim he is Pope?": http://www.thecatholicmonitor.com/2019/03/could-francis-be-antipope-even-though.html
- LifeSiteNews, "Confusion explodes as Pope Francis throws magisterial
weight behind communion for adulterers," December 4, 2017:
The AAS guidelines explicitly allows "sexually active adulterous couples facing 'complex circumstances' to 'access the sacraments of Reconciliation and the Eucharist.'"
- On February 2018, in Rorate Caeli, Catholic theologian Dr. John Lamont:
"The AAS statement... establishes that Pope Francis in Amoris Laetitia has affirmed propositions that are heretical in the strict sense."
- On December 2, 2017, Bishop Rene Gracida:
"Francis' heterodoxy is now official. He has published his letter to the Argentina bishops in Acta Apostlica Series making those letters magisterial documents."
Pray an Our Father now for the restoration of the Church by the bishops by the grace of God.
- Intel Cryptanalyst-Mathematician on Biden Steal: "212Million Registered Voters & 66.2% Voting,140.344 M Voted...Trump got 74 M, that leaves only 66.344 M for Biden" [http://catholicmonitor.blogspot.com/2020/12/intel-cryptanalyst-mathematician-on.html?m=1]
- Will US be Venezuela?: Ex-CIA Official told Epoch Times "Chávez started to Focus on [Smartmatic] Voting Machines to Ensure Victory as early as 2003": http://catholicmonitor.blogspot.com/2020/12/will-us-be-venezuela-ex-cia-official.html