Are Black Lives Matter, Barack Obama and Joe Biden friendly with the racist Louis Farrakhan who is the leader of the Nation of Islam or his organization and supporters?
The Moguldom website reported that "Louis Farrakhan... and former President Barack Obama have had a curious relationship. There have been words thrown back and forth. Yet in 2018, an old photo of them surfaced from 2005 that showed they appeared friendly":
“The photo of Obama and Farrakhan was taken at a Congressional Black Caucus meeting in 2005, but it never reached the public eye after the caucus asked the photographer, Askia Muhammad, to hand it over in fear that it would stain Obama’s political future,” The Washington Examiner reported. [https://moguldom.com/277161/looking-back-20-quotes-from-minister-farrakhan-on-barack-obama/]
Last year, "Biden [was] criticized by [the] Jewish community for meeting with Farrakhan supporter according to the Jerusalem Post." [https://www.jpost.com/diaspora/antisemitism/biden-criticized-by-jewish-community-for-meeting-with-farrakhan-supporter-641215]
r so riots are justified against other
According to the research of The Last Refuge, Black Lives Matters (BLM) is influenced by black supremacist Louis "Farrakhan and the Nation of Islam [who] do not like Latinos":
"The internal racism within the “people of color” coalition was always the inherent problem for Barack Obama, Eric Holder and Tom Perez (Team BLM), because the Nation of Islam and New Black Panther Party absolutely dislike Latinos."
Additionally, Obama’s attempted outreach to the Latino community was always through the illegal alien angle, the 'dreamers'; but Obama never delivered on his fake promises and the PoC lingo could not help."
of the Church St. Francis de Sales totally confirmed beyond any doubt
the possibility of a heretical pope and what must be done by the Church
in such a situation:
"[T]he Pope... WHEN he is EXPLICITLY a heretic, he falls ipso facto from his dignity and out of the Church, and the Church MUST either deprive him, or, as some say, declare him deprived, of his Apostolic See."
(The Catholic Controversy, by St. Francis de Sales, Pages 305-306)
Saint Robert Bellarmine, also, said "the Pope heretic is not deposed ipso facto, but must be declared deposed by the Church."
- "If Francis is a Heretic, What should Canonically happen to him?": http://www.thecatholicmonitor.com/2020/12/if-francis-is-heretic-what-should.html
- "Could Francis be a Antipope even though the Majority of Cardinals claim he is Pope?": http://www.thecatholicmonitor.com/2019/03/could-francis-be-antipope-even-though.html
- LifeSiteNews, "Confusion explodes as Pope Francis throws magisterial
weight behind communion for adulterers," December 4, 2017:
The AAS guidelines explicitly allows "sexually active adulterous couples facing 'complex circumstances' to 'access the sacraments of Reconciliation and the Eucharist.'"
- On February 2018, in Rorate Caeli, Catholic theologian Dr. John Lamont:
"The AAS statement... establishes that Pope Francis in Amoris Laetitia has affirmed propositions that are heretical in the strict sense."
- On December 2, 2017, Bishop Rene Gracida:
"Francis' heterodoxy is now official. He has published his letter to the Argentina bishops in Acta Apostlica Series making those letters magisterial documents."
Pray an Our Father now for the restoration of the Church by the bishops by the grace of God.
- Intel Cryptanalyst-Mathematician on Biden Steal: "212Million Registered Voters & 66.2% Voting,140.344 M Voted...Trump got 74 M, that leaves only 66.344 M for Biden" [http://catholicmonitor.blogspot.com/2020/12/intel-cryptanalyst-mathematician-on.html?m=1]
- Will US be Venezuela?: Ex-CIA Official told Epoch Times "Chávez started to Focus on [Smartmatic] Voting Machines to Ensure Victory as early as 2003": http://catholicmonitor.blogspot.com/2020/12/will-us-be-venezuela-ex-cia-official.html