Does Totalitarian-like Bp. Barron want to start a "New Reign of Terror" against Social Media Traditionalist Catholics?
Bishop Robert Barron like Semi-Arians who supported the Arian heretics
uses ambiguity and Catholic sounding "language" as a cloak for his "real
sentiment" of promoting a soft "reign of terror" on those who reject
the heretical Francis creed of Communion for adulterers and other
Barron is calling for the predator Theodore McCarrick created American bishops to police non-heretical Traditionalist Catholics on social media. This call appears to want to mirror the Arian "reign of terror" on Traditionalist Catholics in the early Church.
F.A. Forbes in his book "St. Athanasius" on the Arian crisis wrote how the Arians and their allies the Semi-Arians policed Catholics in the early Church:
"[A] new reign of terror began, in which all who refused to accept the Arian creed were treated as criminals."
Now, it appears that Barron wants a "new reign of terror, in which all who refused to accept the" Francis creed of Communion for adulterers and the death penalty being "inadmissible" are "treated as criminals" in the McCarrick American Church
The totalitarian-like Barron cloaks this "sentiment" like the Semi-Arians in Catholic sounding "language" and "eloquent ambiguity."
The Francis teaching that the death penalty is "inadmissible" is contrary to Scriptures and the irreformable teachings of the Catholic Church's ordinary Magisterium is called by Barron "eloquent ambiguity."
In the time of the Arian crisis those with forked tongues who spoke of "eloquent ambiguity" like this bishop were called Semi-Arians or semi-heretics.
St. Athanasius said Semi-Arians, that is semi-heretics, were accomplices and Arians in disguise trying to promote "the Arian madness" through ambiguous statements designed to have "an orthodox and a heretical interpretation."
(The Great Athanasius, page 136 and Bad Shepherds, page 27)
"They disguise their real sentiment, and then make use of the language of Scripture... as a bait for the ignorant, that they may inveigle them into their own wickedness."
(The Great Athanasius: An Introduction into his Life and Works, page 136)
Early Church expert Rod Bennett writing of the Arian crisis said:
"[T]he number of episcopal sees that can be shown to have remained in orthodox [Catholic] hands throughout the crisis can be counted on the fingers of one hand."
(Bad Shepherds, page 29)
of the Church St. Francis de Sales totally confirmed beyond any doubt
the possibility of a heretical pope and what must be done by the Church
in such a situation:
"[T]he Pope... WHEN he is EXPLICITLY a heretic, he falls ipso facto from his dignity and out of the Church, and the Church MUST either deprive him, or, as some say, declare him deprived, of his Apostolic See."
(The Catholic Controversy, by St. Francis de Sales, Pages 305-306)
Saint Robert Bellarmine, also, said "the Pope heretic is not deposed ipso facto, but must be declared deposed by the Church."
- "If Francis is a Heretic, What should Canonically happen to him?": http://www.thecatholicmonitor.com/2020/12/if-francis-is-heretic-what-should.html
- "Could Francis be a Antipope even though the Majority of Cardinals claim he is Pope?": http://www.thecatholicmonitor.com/2019/03/could-francis-be-antipope-even-though.html
- LifeSiteNews, "Confusion explodes as Pope Francis throws magisterial
weight behind communion for adulterers," December 4, 2017:
The AAS guidelines explicitly allows "sexually active adulterous couples facing 'complex circumstances' to 'access the sacraments of Reconciliation and the Eucharist.'"
- On February 2018, in Rorate Caeli, Catholic theologian Dr. John Lamont:
"The AAS statement... establishes that Pope Francis in Amoris Laetitia has affirmed propositions that are heretical in the strict sense."
- On December 2, 2017, Bishop Rene Gracida:
"Francis' heterodoxy is now official. He has published his letter to the Argentina bishops in Acta Apostlica Series making those letters magisterial documents."
Pray an Our Father now for the restoration of the Church by the bishops by the grace of God.
- Intel Cryptanalyst-Mathematician on Biden Steal: "212Million Registered Voters & 66.2% Voting,140.344 M Voted...Trump got 74 M, that leaves only 66.344 M for Biden" [http://catholicmonitor.blogspot.com/2020/12/intel-cryptanalyst-mathematician-on.html?m=1]
- Will US be Venezuela?: Ex-CIA Official told Epoch Times "Chávez started to Focus on [Smartmatic] Voting Machines to Ensure Victory as early as 2003": http://catholicmonitor.blogspot.com/2020/12/will-us-be-venezuela-ex-cia-official.html