One Peter Five's Steve Skojec said "It’s a new interview from an old pope who had promised silence, but has offered anything but. In a new conversation with Corriere Della Serra‘s Massimo Franco, we get yet another glimpse into the mind and life of Joseph Ratzinger [Pope Benedict XVI]." [https://onepeterfive.com/in-a-new-interview-former-pope-benedict-reiterates-that-there-is-only-one-pope/?utm_campaign=shareaholic&utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=socialnetwork]
The "glimpse into the mind... Joseph Ratzinger" by a "journalist" who may be a leftist British operative brings the world an all new person compared to the formerly pro-life Catholic Benedict who suddenly has changed his anti-abortion mind as he is closing in on death and now thinks killing unborn babies isn't a big deal. The new Ratzinger strangely sounds very much like a clone of Francis and all his inner circle. [https://www.thecatholicmonitor.com/2021/03/if-benedict-really-supports-pro-abort.html]
Most people seem to have forgotten that we went through a similar "interview' scenario in 2019 with the Italian "journalist" Franco in 2019.
In 2019, the Italian Massimo Franco who interviewed Benedict XVI with "The Pope
is one; [he] is Francis" quote appears to possibly be a leftist British
operative of some type who is ambiguous.
LifeSiteNews stated the Franco quotations of Benedict were at best ambiguous:
"It is unclear from this introductory article if these particular quotations were from the reporter or Benedict XVI himself."
(LifeSiteNews, "Benedict XVI asserts Francis is pope in new interview," June 29, 2019)
According to Wikipedia in 2019, Franco "is [a] member of the [British establishment] International Institute for Strategic Studies" which according to "Transparify... gave it it's lowest rating [for a think tank], 'deceptive' on funding transparency."
Wikipedia, also, said Franco "was a Vatican commentator at The [leftist pro-UK British] Guardian" until "2011." Moreover, Wikipedia said according to "Journalist Glenn Greenwald [The Guardian wrote fake news about]... Julian Assange... 'This article is about how those [Guardian's] false claims -fabrications, really - causing... thousands... (if not millions) to consume false news.'"
Journalist Antonio Socci says "Britain... [had] a strong political interest... to have Jorge Mario Bergoglio elected pope."
(The Secret of Benedict XVI, page 47-48)
You have to admit that "journalist' Franco did a better job in his recent "interview" because this time he didn't forget to be unambiguous in his quotations in his second Benedict "interview."
of the Church St. Francis de Sales totally confirmed beyond any doubt
the possibility of a heretical pope and what must be done by the Church
in such a situation:
"[T]he Pope... WHEN he is EXPLICITLY a heretic, he falls ipso facto from his dignity and out of the Church, and the Church MUST either deprive him, or, as some say, declare him deprived, of his Apostolic See."
(The Catholic Controversy, by St. Francis de Sales, Pages 305-306)
Saint Robert Bellarmine, also, said "the Pope heretic is not deposed ipso facto, but must be declared deposed by the Church."
- "If Francis is a Heretic, What should Canonically happen to him?": http://www.thecatholicmonitor.com/2020/12/if-francis-is-heretic-what-should.html
- "Could Francis be a Antipope even though the Majority of Cardinals claim he is Pope?": http://www.thecatholicmonitor.com/2019/03/could-francis-be-antipope-even-though.html
- LifeSiteNews, "Confusion explodes as Pope Francis throws magisterial
weight behind communion for adulterers," December 4, 2017:
The AAS guidelines explicitly allows "sexually active adulterous couples facing 'complex circumstances' to 'access the sacraments of Reconciliation and the Eucharist.'"
- On February 2018, in Rorate Caeli, Catholic theologian Dr. John Lamont:
"The AAS statement... establishes that Pope Francis in Amoris Laetitia has affirmed propositions that are heretical in the strict sense."
- On December 2, 2017, Bishop Rene Gracida:
"Francis' heterodoxy is now official. He has published his letter to the Argentina bishops in Acta Apostlica Series making those letters magisterial documents."
Pray an Our Father now for the restoration of the Church by the bishops by the grace of God.
- Intel Cryptanalyst-Mathematician on Biden Steal: "212Million Registered Voters & 66.2% Voting,140.344 M Voted...Trump got 74 M, that leaves only 66.344 M for Biden" [http://catholicmonitor.blogspot.com/2020/12/intel-cryptanalyst-mathematician-on.html?m=1]
- Will US be Venezuela?: Ex-CIA Official told Epoch Times "Chávez started to Focus on [Smartmatic] Voting Machines to Ensure Victory as early as 2003": http://catholicmonitor.blogspot.com/2020/12/will-us-be-venezuela-ex-cia-official.html