2008 flashback press release:
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:
Internet powerhouse Andy Martin exposes CNN and as a victim of lies posted by Factcheck.org
Andy says mainstream media are dupes (no surprise there) of Barack Obama's LIES
How can Factcheck.org lie to the American people? Easy, they are in Barack Obamas' back pocket
"Debunk this column," says Andy Martin, issuing a challenge to CNN and every other mainstream media
Why does ContrarianCommentary.com get it right all the time, and the mainstream media get it wrong?
(NEW YORK)(October 28, 2008) CNN and mainstream media have been deceived by Barack Obama, again. If he will lie to his media megaphones, it is no surprise Obama is lying to the American people. Factcheck.org is another Obama "front" that is publishing self-serving lies about the candidate.
Here are the facts; here is the truth. Debunk this! We challenge any mainstream media to prove this column wrong.
CNN recently did a report on my anti-Obama activity.
In the course of the report, CNN relied on a web site known as "Factcheck.org," which should be really known as "ObamaLies.org"
In this column we definitively expose Factcheck.org as an Obama propaganda front and—since CNN's report about me was generally fair—poke fun at CNN for having been suckered by Obama's hired liars. John Roberts, come in please.
Is it any wonder that the American people are disgusted with the mainstream media? When will Grandpa McCain and Sister Sarah wake up and start attacking the biggest liar in American political history, Barack Frank Marshall Davis Obama? McCain's failure to confront Obama, and to wage effective war against Obama's blitzkrieg of lies, has denied the American people a competent, focused election campaign.
Here are the facts:
1. Factcheck.org says they have "seen, touched, examined and photographed the original birth certificate." Wrong. They claim "We have posted high-resolution photographs of the document as 'supporting documents' to this article." Wrong again.
2. Barack Obama was born in 1961. At that time, birth records (Hawai'i calls them a "Certificate of Live Birth" or "COLB") were maintained in either handwritten or typewritten form. Honolulu appears to have used typewriters. Some people have referred to the original certificate held by a local authority as a "vault" certificate. I have literally walked into the City Clerk's vault in my hometown, and seen a bound book with my handwritten birth certificate in it. That is a "vault" certificate, or, more particularly, an original copy maintained in the vault of a public official.
3. Someone else has posted what they claim is a copy of their COLB, issued some years later but still apparently based on a photocopy of the original. Look at this apparent 1963 template: http://snarkybytes.com/?p=521
We have been promised another COLB from the same period and we are awaiting receipt.
Does the 1963 version look anything like Obama's computerized COLB? Of course not.
4. The FactCheck.org "document" is not a "copy" of an "original" 1961 typewritten COLB. Rather, the Obamagoths handed Factcheck.org a copy of a current, computer-printed COLB that was generated from a database, instead of from a 1961 typewritten original. Factcheck.org's "Joe Miller" falsely claims to be holding "The Obama birth certificate." What he is actually holding is a computer-generated document containing some of the original information.
5. Factcheck.org also posts the back of the document, dated July 6, 2007 (issued long before it was posted over a year later). On the back you can clearly read, even on the Internet, "True copy ("of?") abstract of the record on ("file in?") The Hawaii State Department of Health." Go the Factcheck.org site and see if I am lying.
6. Thus, the document Factcheck.org purports to be a copy of an "original," is nothing of the sort. Rather the document is a "copy of an abstract" of the record. I suspect that the "abstract of the record" means they held double records, the original COLB's and possibly a ledger-style book "abstracting" the same information. (In legal terms, an abstract usually implies something other than the original, usually a compendium compiled from an original, as in an abstract of title for real property.)
7. I don’t want to blame ordinary American for being fooled by Factcheck.org and the lying Obamagoths. Joe the Plumber is not expected to have legal skill. But, given all of the hubbub and hullabaloo over the Obama birth record wouldn't you expect more from CNN, or even from Factcheck.org? Why are they fooled so easily? Or were they not "fooled" at all, and merely willing dupes in a massive public fraud orchestrated by Barack Obama and the Obama gang?
8. Clearly, Barack Obama has contempt for the American people. He has lied, lied and lied about the location of and contents of his original, typewritten COLB. And he has persuaded CNN and Factcheck.org to lie for him, falsely portraying a "copy of an abstract" as a copy of an original typewritten 1961 document. For shame.
9. Now you know the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the trust about Barack Obama's birth certificate charade. I defy anyone to prove me wrong, including the jerks that write for the Chicago Sun-Times. Once again, the mainstream media have egg (or worse) on their faces. They have been caught lying to their audiences.
10. My last question: where are John McCain and Sarah Palin in this veritable forest of forgery being foisted on the voting public by the Obamagoths? Isn't it time they started to fight back against Obama's river of lies?
11. Obama loves to play lawyer games and use lawyer-like evasion with media and the public. Is the piece of paper posted at Factcheck.org a "legal" document? Yes it is. Today we accept all kinds of computerized facsimiles or printouts as legal documents. But, remember, there were no computers in 1961. What the Factcheck.org document obviously is not is a copy of the 1961 typewritten original. What is most galling is that every one of us has a "birth certificate." Many of us born a few years back know that the original documents were either handwritten (my case) or typewritten. But a computerized "copy of an abstract" is not a copy of the original handwritten or typewritten document filed with the local authority when we were born. Obama is lying, Factcheck.org is lying and they have lied to the American people. That is an American tragedy.
We are pursuing a lawsuit in Honolulu to force disclosure of Obama's original, typewritten 1961 COLB. If you would like to contribute to the costs of this effort, you can contribute at:
Here is our letter to the judge concerning scheduling the next hearing:
New York-London-Washington-Chicago-San Francisco-Palm Beach
Post Office Box 1851
New York, NY 10150-1851
Tel. (866) 706-2639
Fax (866) 707-2639
Pray an Our Father now for the restoration of the Mass and the Church as well as for the Triumph of the Kingdom of the Sacred Heart of Jesus and the Immaculate Heart of Mary.