Jesus was sooooo tired of all this on the cross when He said: "My God, My God why have you forsaken me."
As we hang on the cross with Jesus we can imitate Him in our deep worry for His Church and in all our sufferings.
We trust the Father in the darkest darkness.
Next, we join our suffering to Jesus crucified for all sinners especially ourselves.
Finally, with our Savior who is Truth we speak the truth.
Fr. John Hunwicke spoke it best:
At the end of the Amoris laetitia press conference Cardinal Schoenborn was asked "whether there was anything in this new document which contradicted paragraph 84 of Familiares consortio. "
Schoenborn" repudiated strongly" that there could be a contradiction and claimed Newman's doctrine development.
According to Newman expert Hunwicke the Cardinal's teaching is that "Catholic Doctrine had in the past developed while remaining true to type."
The Cardinal "by a neat conjuring trick, could present Change as Non-change...so if Amoris laetitia footnote 351 were to mean what many on both "sides" seem to assume, we would have now a truly lightning' development, ' all the way from X to Contra-X," said Fr. Hunwicke.
For me more worrisome than the denial of the law of contradiction or more simply the denial of plain truth, is the deafening silence of the successors of the Apostles.
I pray that some bishops will join us simple laypeople and priests as we worry about contradictions from the teachings of Pope John Paul II.
I pray they will they join us as we worry about euphemisms such as irregular for adultery and as we worry about methods such as repeating over and over again the word "mercy" while emptying it of it's Scriptural and theological meaning and worst of all of contradicting the plain words of our Lord Jesus' "warnings that divorce/ remarriage is adultery."
I pray there are some bishops who will imitate St John the Apostle and will join us and Our Lady as we worry and are sorrowful as her Son, the Truth, is crucified, again.
Please pray an Our Father, Hail Mary and St. Michael the Archangel prayer for Francis, for our beloved Church, for ourselves and that some bishops will imitate St John the Apostle.
of the Church St. Francis de Sales totally confirmed beyond any doubt
the possibility of a heretical pope and what must be done by the Church
in such a situation:
"[T]he Pope... WHEN he is EXPLICITLY a heretic, he falls ipso facto from his dignity and out of the Church, and the Church MUST either deprive him, or, as some say, declare him deprived, of his Apostolic See."
(The Catholic Controversy, by St. Francis de Sales, Pages 305-306)
Saint Robert Bellarmine, also, said "the Pope heretic is not deposed ipso facto, but must be declared deposed by the Church."
- "If Francis is a Heretic, What should Canonically happen to him?": http://www.thecatholicmonitor.com/2020/12/if-francis-is-heretic-what-should.html
- "Could Francis be a Antipope even though the Majority of Cardinals claim he is Pope?": http://www.thecatholicmonitor.com/2019/03/could-francis-be-antipope-even-though.html
- LifeSiteNews, "Confusion explodes as Pope Francis throws magisterial
weight behind communion for adulterers," December 4, 2017:
The AAS guidelines explicitly allows "sexually active adulterous couples facing 'complex circumstances' to 'access the sacraments of Reconciliation and the Eucharist.'"
- On February 2018, in Rorate Caeli, Catholic theologian Dr. John Lamont:
"The AAS statement... establishes that Pope Francis in Amoris Laetitia has affirmed propositions that are heretical in the strict sense."
- On December 2, 2017, Bishop Rene Gracida:
"Francis' heterodoxy is now official. He has published his letter to the Argentina bishops in Acta Apostlica Series making those letters magisterial documents."
Pray an Our Father now for the restoration of the Church by the bishops by the grace of God.
- Intel Cryptanalyst-Mathematician on Biden Steal: "212Million Registered Voters & 66.2% Voting,140.344 M Voted...Trump got 74 M, that leaves only 66.344 M for Biden" [http://catholicmonitor.blogspot.com/2020/12/intel-cryptanalyst-mathematician-on.html?m=1]
- Will US be Venezuela?: Ex-CIA Official told Epoch Times "Chávez started to Focus on [Smartmatic] Voting Machines to Ensure Victory as early as 2003": http://catholicmonitor.blogspot.com/2020/12/will-us-be-venezuela-ex-cia-official.html