Bree Dail: "Why is he [Benedict] still in the Vatican?" vs. Editor Zmirak: " Benedict is "almost a Prisoner in the Vatican... he is Not a Free Agent"
The apparitions of Our Lady of Success have been approved by the Catholic Church. Moreover, Our Lady of Good Success has had many miracles associated with it.
Here is part of the "Fourth Apparition: January 21, 1610" which the influential and prominent Catholic blogger Laramie Hirsch believes may possibly be referring to Pope Benedict XVI:
"The Supreme Shepherd and Vicar of Christ on Earth, who, being a prisoner in the Vatican... in that greatest crisis of the Church, he who is obligated to speak in due time will remain silent." [The Story of Our Lady of Good Success and Novena, Dolorosa Press, Pages 40-41: http://choosing-him.blogspot.com/2019/10/is-pope-benedict-prisoner-in-vatican.html?m=1]
Last year, on
in the Dr. Taylor Marshall YouTube show, One Peter Five and National Catholic Register contributor Francis conservative Bree Dail questioned why is Pope Benedict XVI "still in the Vatican?":
"He [Benedict] wanted to resign and retire in a monastery in Bavaria. Why is he still in the Vatican? These are questions I have asked and other people have asked and there are no answers to it... I just think people have to ask the question. What is the usefulness of him being in the Vatican? He is no longer the pope." (1:30:58- 1:31:16)
Might the "answer" to the question on why Benedict is "still in the Vatican" be because he is "not a free agent"?
Former editor at Investor's Business Daily and present Senior Editor of The Stream John Zmirak said Benedict is "almost a prisoner in the Vatican... he is not a free agent":
"He is almost a prisoner in the Vatican... Benedict co-wrote a book with Cardinal Sarah defending celibacy... enormous pressure was put on Pope Benedict who is almost living as a prisoner of Pope Francis. He can't leave... What this shows me is Pope Benedict is not a free agent. He is not able to do what he wants."
"I really think the Italian police should remove him from the Vatican and make sure he wants to still be there. I don't think he is there of his own free will. And I wonder if he resigned of his own free will?"
(The Eric Ketaxas Radio Show on YouTube, Guest Journalist John Zmirak, 24:07- 25:34)
Stop for a moment of silence, ask Jesus Christ what He want you to do now and next. In this silence remember God, Father, Son and Holy Ghost - Three Divine Persons yet One God, has an ordered universe where you can know truth and falsehood as well as never forget that He wants you to have eternal happiness with Him as his son or daughter by grace. Make this a practice. By doing this you are doing more good than reading anything here or anywhere else on the Internet.
of the Church St. Francis de Sales totally confirmed beyond any doubt
the possibility of a heretical pope and what must be done by the Church
in such a situation:
"[T]he Pope... WHEN he is EXPLICITLY a heretic, he falls ipso facto from his dignity and out of the Church, and the Church MUST either deprive him, or, as some say, declare him deprived, of his Apostolic See."
(The Catholic Controversy, by St. Francis de Sales, Pages 305-306)
Saint Robert Bellarmine, also, said "the Pope heretic is not deposed ipso facto, but must be declared deposed by the Church."
- "If Francis is a Heretic, What should Canonically happen to him?": http://www.thecatholicmonitor.com/2020/12/if-francis-is-heretic-what-should.html
- "Could Francis be a Antipope even though the Majority of Cardinals claim he is Pope?": http://www.thecatholicmonitor.com/2019/03/could-francis-be-antipope-even-though.html
- LifeSiteNews, "Confusion explodes as Pope Francis throws magisterial
weight behind communion for adulterers," December 4, 2017:
The AAS guidelines explicitly allows "sexually active adulterous couples facing 'complex circumstances' to 'access the sacraments of Reconciliation and the Eucharist.'"
- On February 2018, in Rorate Caeli, Catholic theologian Dr. John Lamont:
"The AAS statement... establishes that Pope Francis in Amoris Laetitia has affirmed propositions that are heretical in the strict sense."
- On December 2, 2017, Bishop Rene Gracida:
"Francis' heterodoxy is now official. He has published his letter to the Argentina bishops in Acta Apostlica Series making those letters magisterial documents."
Pray an Our Father now for the restoration of the Church by the bishops by the grace of God.
- Intel Cryptanalyst-Mathematician on Biden Steal: "212Million Registered Voters & 66.2% Voting,140.344 M Voted...Trump got 74 M, that leaves only 66.344 M for Biden" [http://catholicmonitor.blogspot.com/2020/12/intel-cryptanalyst-mathematician-on.html?m=1]
- Will US be Venezuela?: Ex-CIA Official told Epoch Times "Chávez started to Focus on [Smartmatic] Voting Machines to Ensure Victory as early as 2003": http://catholicmonitor.blogspot.com/2020/12/will-us-be-venezuela-ex-cia-official.html