Rumors: After Francis's Amoris Laetitia "Persistent Adultery" Year, Next is an Amoris Laetitia "Embezzlement" Year
There are rumors in Catholic circles that after Francis's Amoris Laetitia "Persistent Adultery" Year that the Vatican next plans to have an Amoris Laetitia "Embezzlement" Year. [https://www.thecatholicmonitor.com/2021/03/is-franciss-amoris-laetitia-persistent.html]
The rumors apparently started when Gloria.tv posted the piece titled "This Satire Is The End Of All Vatican Doubletalk":
"By Mark Brumley: An employee embezzles thousands of dollars from his employer. The employee spends it on a new, monstrous flat screen TV, a new cell phone, and similar items. And he does a few neighborly things with the money too."
"One way to describe what he has done is to say his approach to his employer's money is "less than ideal". He hasn't quite achieved the gospel ideal of not stealing. No doubt, his is a better approximation of the gospel than some other people's. And his employer, being able to afford to the loss, is not as bad off as would be an employer struggling to keep the business going."
"One can also say that there are, almost certainly, positive values associated with the employee's act of embezzling. For example, he may not have embezzled as much as he *could* have. So he exercised restraint, which might be a step toward temperance. Also, having more cash in his bank account allows him more readily and easily to help a friend pay for some much-needed automotive work. So there is the positive element of an act of other-regard, to which the embezzled money contributes." [https://www.gloria.tv/post/bCHoxbZN3UP829ZewSYDEngW6]
of the Church St. Francis de Sales totally confirmed beyond any doubt
the possibility of a heretical pope and what must be done by the Church
in such a situation:
"[T]he Pope... WHEN he is EXPLICITLY a heretic, he falls ipso facto from his dignity and out of the Church, and the Church MUST either deprive him, or, as some say, declare him deprived, of his Apostolic See."
(The Catholic Controversy, by St. Francis de Sales, Pages 305-306)
Saint Robert Bellarmine, also, said "the Pope heretic is not deposed ipso facto, but must be declared deposed by the Church."
- "If Francis is a Heretic, What should Canonically happen to him?": http://www.thecatholicmonitor.com/2020/12/if-francis-is-heretic-what-should.html
- "Could Francis be a Antipope even though the Majority of Cardinals claim he is Pope?": http://www.thecatholicmonitor.com/2019/03/could-francis-be-antipope-even-though.html
- LifeSiteNews, "Confusion explodes as Pope Francis throws magisterial
weight behind communion for adulterers," December 4, 2017:
The AAS guidelines explicitly allows "sexually active adulterous couples facing 'complex circumstances' to 'access the sacraments of Reconciliation and the Eucharist.'"
- On February 2018, in Rorate Caeli, Catholic theologian Dr. John Lamont:
"The AAS statement... establishes that Pope Francis in Amoris Laetitia has affirmed propositions that are heretical in the strict sense."
- On December 2, 2017, Bishop Rene Gracida:
"Francis' heterodoxy is now official. He has published his letter to the Argentina bishops in Acta Apostlica Series making those letters magisterial documents."
Pray an Our Father now for the restoration of the Church by the bishops by the grace of God.
- Intel Cryptanalyst-Mathematician on Biden Steal: "212Million Registered Voters & 66.2% Voting,140.344 M Voted...Trump got 74 M, that leaves only 66.344 M for Biden" [http://catholicmonitor.blogspot.com/2020/12/intel-cryptanalyst-mathematician-on.html?m=1]
- Will US be Venezuela?: Ex-CIA Official told Epoch Times "Chávez started to Focus on [Smartmatic] Voting Machines to Ensure Victory as early as 2003": http://catholicmonitor.blogspot.com/2020/12/will-us-be-venezuela-ex-cia-official.html