"George Lucas, Omaha Archbishop said. 'Whether or not Fr. Fulton broke
any laws, I condemn his participation in the event in the strongest
terms!'” Southside Times
The Southside Times reported that the Omaha Archbishop condemned a priest for praying at the Capitol protest:
The Rev. David Fulton, pastor of two churches in Nebraska – St. Michaels Catholic Church in Central City and St. Peters Catholic Church in Fullerton – purportedly performed an exorcism inside the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6.... Fulton spoke to filmmaker, Eddie Becker, about the protest and exorcism. He was wearing a clerical collar, identified himself as Roman Catholic and waved the book, Minor Exorcisms and Deliverance Prayers: In Latin and English before the camera.
“Got this going,” he said, pointing at the book. “Got these exorcism prayers going, there’s priests that are using them. We’ll see, we’ll see what effect it had.”
Fulton also repeated on camera unproven claims of voter fraud, along with praise for the “awesome” crowd in attendance. “It’s good to see so many people who care about the country, concerned about the country, people who know about what’s going on, the obvious steal.”
“It was a misuse of his priestly ministry, “ George Lucas, Omaha Archbishop said. “Whether or not Fr. Fulton broke any laws, I condemn his participation in the event in the strongest terms!”
Questioned by church officials about entering the Capitol illegally, he
claims he left before any violence broke out, learning about it
afterwards at his hotel. That account doesn’t match the video where he
claims he has been inside the Capital. He has also back petaled that he
didn’t attempt an exorcism, but rather only led others in prayer. He
accuses Eddie Becker of misrepresenting his comments on camera with
‘cleaver’ editing, branding the filmmaker as anti-Catholic. [https://ss-times.com/an-exorcism-in-the-capitol/]
of the Church St. Francis de Sales totally confirmed beyond any doubt
the possibility of a heretical pope and what must be done by the Church
in such a situation:
"[T]he Pope... WHEN he is EXPLICITLY a heretic, he falls ipso facto from his dignity and out of the Church, and the Church MUST either deprive him, or, as some say, declare him deprived, of his Apostolic See."
(The Catholic Controversy, by St. Francis de Sales, Pages 305-306)
Saint Robert Bellarmine, also, said "the Pope heretic is not deposed ipso facto, but must be declared deposed by the Church."
- "If Francis is a Heretic, What should Canonically happen to him?": http://www.thecatholicmonitor.com/2020/12/if-francis-is-heretic-what-should.html
- "Could Francis be a Antipope even though the Majority of Cardinals claim he is Pope?": http://www.thecatholicmonitor.com/2019/03/could-francis-be-antipope-even-though.html
- LifeSiteNews, "Confusion explodes as Pope Francis throws magisterial
weight behind communion for adulterers," December 4, 2017:
The AAS guidelines explicitly allows "sexually active adulterous couples facing 'complex circumstances' to 'access the sacraments of Reconciliation and the Eucharist.'"
- On February 2018, in Rorate Caeli, Catholic theologian Dr. John Lamont:
"The AAS statement... establishes that Pope Francis in Amoris Laetitia has affirmed propositions that are heretical in the strict sense."
- On December 2, 2017, Bishop Rene Gracida:
"Francis' heterodoxy is now official. He has published his letter to the Argentina bishops in Acta Apostlica Series making those letters magisterial documents."
Pray an Our Father now for the restoration of the Church by the bishops by the grace of God.
- Intel Cryptanalyst-Mathematician on Biden Steal: "212Million Registered Voters & 66.2% Voting,140.344 M Voted...Trump got 74 M, that leaves only 66.344 M for Biden" [http://catholicmonitor.blogspot.com/2020/12/intel-cryptanalyst-mathematician-on.html?m=1]
- Will US be Venezuela?: Ex-CIA Official told Epoch Times "Chávez started to Focus on [Smartmatic] Voting Machines to Ensure Victory as early as 2003": http://catholicmonitor.blogspot.com/2020/12/will-us-be-venezuela-ex-cia-official.html