High-profile trial lawyer Robert Barnes who deals in civil, criminal and constitutional law reported on Twitter that Amy Coney Barrett would be a disaster.
The Barnes Twitter report shows that Coney Barrett has "sid[ed] with the government on the lockdowns, on uncompensated takings, on excusing First Amendment infringements & Fourth Amendment violations... [and] exclaimed the benefits of Jacobson, the decision that green-lit forced vaccines & carved out an emergency exception to Constitutional protection in "public health" or "emergency" cases used to justify forced sterilizations & detention camps... [and] hid behind precedent... to prohibit pro-life activists from exercising their free speech."
The Avvo.com lawyer directory reports that attorney "Robert Barnes embraces the challenge to defend the little guy and stand up for what is right. This is why he left the prestigious Yale Law School, whom publicly stated their unwillingness to accept students from lower income families. After receiving a fellowship to the law school at the University of Wisconsin where he graduated with honors and myriad awards for academic excellence... Mr. Barnes has earned a reputation as a premiere lawyer." [https://www.avvo.com/attorneys/90017-ca-robert-barnes-1518666.html]
Barnes on Twitter revealed:
- THREAD: #Barrett sided with the government on almost every civil rights case, every big employer case, every criminal case, while also siding with the government on the lockdowns, on uncompensated takings, on excusing First Amendment infringements & Fourth Amendment violations.
- #Barrett exclaimed the benefits of Jacobson, the decision that green-lit forced vaccines & carved out an emergency exception to Constitutional protection in "public health" or "emergency" cases used to justify forced sterilizations & detention camps. Read: politico.com/f/?id=00000174
- #Barrett excused or immunized questionable police conduct in almost every seizure case or use of force case she came across, many with fact patterns that will make her easily demolished in the court of public opinion in the age of George Floyd. An example: x4f6bg12df75i.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/upl
- Another example: a highly dubious stop that the media can easily make into #Barrett justifying stopping drivers for "driving while black" that she prevented from reaching a jury trial despite the cops sudden memory loss in the case. casetext.com/case/torry-v-c
- #Barrett hid behind precedent that fellow federal circuits said did not apply any longer to allow Chicago to prohibit pro-life activists from exercising their free speech, and did so w/o a concurring opinion as she did whenever she doubted precedent.
- #Barrett justified regulatory takings without compensation and government discrimination by siding with the government's version once again (like she has in a near record setting 95%+ of cases). [https://twitter.com/barnes_law/status/1308233568099860481?s=21]
It appears that Amy Coney Barrett may be a neo-liberal Trojan Horse like Justice Neil Gorsuch. It seems she would possibly be semi-pro-abortion.
Voice of America revealed that "Barrett said she would “[f]ollow all [pro-abortion] 'Supreme Court precedent without fail' and would regard decisions such as Roe v. Wade as binding precedent":
"Republicans view her as reliably conservative and a future Supreme Court
vote to overturn the landmark 1973 decision legalizing abortion rights
in the U.S., but Barrett has offered conflicting comments on how she
might vote on abortion cases."
"During her confirmation hearing to the appeals court, Barrett said she would 'follow all Supreme Court precedent without fail' and would regard decisions such as Roe v. Wade as binding precedent.
“I would never impose my own personal convictions upon the law,” she said.
"But she also has written that judges should not be held to upholding Supreme Court precedents, such as the abortion decision." [https://www.voanews.com/usa/three-conservative-female-judges-top-trumps-supreme-court-list]
It appears that Amy Coney Barrett may possibly be a so-called "conservative" Trojan Horse like neo-liberal Gorsuch who betrays conservatives and Christians.
An internationally known attorney, with knowledge of "the DC elite," told the Catholic Monitor by email that the Ruth Bader Ginsburg/Neil Gorsuch Supreme Court ruling for transgenderism and homosexuality, Bostock v. Clayton County, will lead to the legalization of "child pedophil[a]":
"Child pedophiles will be the next protected SCOTUS class. Trump made a big mistake relying on the DC elite at the “conservative” Federalist Society to screen his SCOTUS candidates"
President Donald Trump and the Republican Party need to take notice that he and his party will own this disastrous ruling and its consequences including, "Child pedophiles [being]... the next protected SCOTUS class":
"According to Politico, 'the Republican Party seemed generally supportive of both the substance and process by which the Supreme Court extended Civil Rights Act protections to gay, lesbian and transgender workers. President Donald Trump declined to trash the decision, calling it ‘powerful.'" [https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/scotus-writing-transgenderism-into-law-the-roe-v-wade-of-religious-liberty]
If President Trump waffles on this next Supreme Court nominee selection it could destroy him with his conservative Christian base.
The anonymous source said we must vehemently protest:
"We must cry bloody murder to Trump" and let him know he will lose our support and re-election unless he goes against this disastrous ruling and clearly states he will never put in another judge such as neo-liberal Justice Neil Gorsuch into the Supreme Court.
Call and email Trump as well as your elected Republican representatives that this issue will lose them their conservative base unless they clearly state they will never put in another judge such as neo-liberal Justice Gorsuch into the Supreme Court.
Please share the White House contact information below:
of the Church St. Francis de Sales totally confirmed beyond any doubt
the possibility of a heretical pope and what must be done by the Church
in such a situation:
"[T]he Pope... WHEN he is EXPLICITLY a heretic, he falls ipso facto from his dignity and out of the Church, and the Church MUST either deprive him, or, as some say, declare him deprived, of his Apostolic See."
(The Catholic Controversy, by St. Francis de Sales, Pages 305-306)
Saint Robert Bellarmine, also, said "the Pope heretic is not deposed ipso facto, but must be declared deposed by the Church."
- "If Francis is a Heretic, What should Canonically happen to him?": http://www.thecatholicmonitor.com/2020/12/if-francis-is-heretic-what-should.html
- "Could Francis be a Antipope even though the Majority of Cardinals claim he is Pope?": http://www.thecatholicmonitor.com/2019/03/could-francis-be-antipope-even-though.html
- LifeSiteNews, "Confusion explodes as Pope Francis throws magisterial
weight behind communion for adulterers," December 4, 2017:
The AAS guidelines explicitly allows "sexually active adulterous couples facing 'complex circumstances' to 'access the sacraments of Reconciliation and the Eucharist.'"
- On February 2018, in Rorate Caeli, Catholic theologian Dr. John Lamont:
"The AAS statement... establishes that Pope Francis in Amoris Laetitia has affirmed propositions that are heretical in the strict sense."
- On December 2, 2017, Bishop Rene Gracida:
"Francis' heterodoxy is now official. He has published his letter to the Argentina bishops in Acta Apostlica Series making those letters magisterial documents."
Pray an Our Father now for the restoration of the Church by the bishops by the grace of God.
- Intel Cryptanalyst-Mathematician on Biden Steal: "212Million Registered Voters & 66.2% Voting,140.344 M Voted...Trump got 74 M, that leaves only 66.344 M for Biden" [http://catholicmonitor.blogspot.com/2020/12/intel-cryptanalyst-mathematician-on.html?m=1]
- Will US be Venezuela?: Ex-CIA Official told Epoch Times "Chávez started to Focus on [Smartmatic] Voting Machines to Ensure Victory as early as 2003": http://catholicmonitor.blogspot.com/2020/12/will-us-be-venezuela-ex-cia-official.html