Are "Democrats... Accelerating Plans to Install President Harris" to Replace the Apparently "Mental Acuity Challenge[d]" Biden?
The NOQ Report website thinks that "Democrats are accelerating plans to install President Harris" to replace the apparently "mental acuity challenge[d]" Joe Biden:
Democrats want the nuclear launch codes. They’re angry that Joe Biden didn’t ask Kamala Harris for permission to bomb Syria. They pushed the State of the Union address over “security concerns.” It’s happening, folks. The bait-n-switch from President Biden to President Harris is underway, just like so many Trump-supporters warned for months.
The groundwork continues to be laid for Harris to supplant Biden as President of the United States. This has been the plan all along, but it seems like they’re accelerating their efforts. The likely reason is the fact that his cognitive skills continue to fade, perhaps more rapidly than they had hoped. He’s been showing signs of mental acuity challenges, potentially full-blown dementia, since a few weeks after he announced his candidacy in 2019. We witnessed him slip rapidly, particularly in the months following his nomination. Ever since Inauguration Day, he’s been limited in when he’s allowed to speak.
When he does actually speak, it’s almost always a total embarrassment. [https://noqreport.com/2021/02/26/democrats-are-accelerating-plans-to-install-president-harris/]
of the Church St. Francis de Sales totally confirmed beyond any doubt
the possibility of a heretical pope and what must be done by the Church
in such a situation:
"[T]he Pope... WHEN he is EXPLICITLY a heretic, he falls ipso facto from his dignity and out of the Church, and the Church MUST either deprive him, or, as some say, declare him deprived, of his Apostolic See."
(The Catholic Controversy, by St. Francis de Sales, Pages 305-306)
Saint Robert Bellarmine, also, said "the Pope heretic is not deposed ipso facto, but must be declared deposed by the Church."
- "If Francis is a Heretic, What should Canonically happen to him?": http://www.thecatholicmonitor.com/2020/12/if-francis-is-heretic-what-should.html
- "Could Francis be a Antipope even though the Majority of Cardinals claim he is Pope?": http://www.thecatholicmonitor.com/2019/03/could-francis-be-antipope-even-though.html
- LifeSiteNews, "Confusion explodes as Pope Francis throws magisterial
weight behind communion for adulterers," December 4, 2017:
The AAS guidelines explicitly allows "sexually active adulterous couples facing 'complex circumstances' to 'access the sacraments of Reconciliation and the Eucharist.'"
- On February 2018, in Rorate Caeli, Catholic theologian Dr. John Lamont:
"The AAS statement... establishes that Pope Francis in Amoris Laetitia has affirmed propositions that are heretical in the strict sense."
- On December 2, 2017, Bishop Rene Gracida:
"Francis' heterodoxy is now official. He has published his letter to the Argentina bishops in Acta Apostlica Series making those letters magisterial documents."
Pray an Our Father now for the restoration of the Church by the bishops by the grace of God.
- Intel Cryptanalyst-Mathematician on Biden Steal: "212Million Registered Voters & 66.2% Voting,140.344 M Voted...Trump got 74 M, that leaves only 66.344 M for Biden" [http://catholicmonitor.blogspot.com/2020/12/intel-cryptanalyst-mathematician-on.html?m=1]
- Will US be Venezuela?: Ex-CIA Official told Epoch Times "Chávez started to Focus on [Smartmatic] Voting Machines to Ensure Victory as early as 2003": http://catholicmonitor.blogspot.com/2020/12/will-us-be-venezuela-ex-cia-official.html