Yesterday, the always insightful Catholic blogger, I don't know how, but any chance someone can pass this on to someone who knows them?" I happen to know two persons who read the Catholic Monitor who to some extend know Steve Bannon:, had a fun post titled "Donald Trump's Path to Catholicism?". I am posting the entire piece because he asked "
Call this delusions of grandeur, but what if we can somehow communicate this info to Donald and Melania Trump, in particular Melania?
From my Okie armchair, it seems to me Donald can get his first two marriages annulled by the Church, based on traditional pre-Vatican II grounds, so the civil marriage to Melania can be validated, she can return to full communion with the Church, and Donald himself can even convert.
Donald's first civil marriage was to a woman previously married. Done deal, that would be rendered invalid. And to validly marry a second time, he would have needed an annulment of the first marriage, which he didn't have, so there you go, the second one would also be invalid. I'm no canon lawyer, but has anyone explained this to Melania? She still considers herself a Catholic.
And, here's the kicker, there are two Traditional Latin Masses just a few miles from their home in Palm Beach, one, I believe the nearest, at an SSPX chapel. They both have struck me as people who would greatly appreciate the Ancient Mass, and Catholic Tradition.
I don't know how, but any chance someone can pass this on to someone who knows them? One thought is Frank Walker at Canon212, who apparently knows Steve Bannon, who has said he frequents C212, who I hear is a Catholic with a background in the Latin Mass, could post this and alert Steve, and Steve could forward it to Donald. Something. You never know. One day Donald and Melania Trump could become practicing, traditional Catholics. [http://okietraditionalist.blogspot.com/2021/02/donald-trumps-path-to-catholicism.html]
If Donald isn't ready to convert to Catholicism, he should do this for his beautiful and loyal wife, Melania, so she can return to the sacraments.
of the Church St. Francis de Sales totally confirmed beyond any doubt
the possibility of a heretical pope and what must be done by the Church
in such a situation:
"[T]he Pope... WHEN he is EXPLICITLY a heretic, he falls ipso facto from his dignity and out of the Church, and the Church MUST either deprive him, or, as some say, declare him deprived, of his Apostolic See."
(The Catholic Controversy, by St. Francis de Sales, Pages 305-306)
Saint Robert Bellarmine, also, said "the Pope heretic is not deposed ipso facto, but must be declared deposed by the Church."
- "If Francis is a Heretic, What should Canonically happen to him?": http://www.thecatholicmonitor.com/2020/12/if-francis-is-heretic-what-should.html
- "Could Francis be a Antipope even though the Majority of Cardinals claim he is Pope?": http://www.thecatholicmonitor.com/2019/03/could-francis-be-antipope-even-though.html
- LifeSiteNews, "Confusion explodes as Pope Francis throws magisterial
weight behind communion for adulterers," December 4, 2017:
The AAS guidelines explicitly allows "sexually active adulterous couples facing 'complex circumstances' to 'access the sacraments of Reconciliation and the Eucharist.'"
- On February 2018, in Rorate Caeli, Catholic theologian Dr. John Lamont:
"The AAS statement... establishes that Pope Francis in Amoris Laetitia has affirmed propositions that are heretical in the strict sense."
- On December 2, 2017, Bishop Rene Gracida:
"Francis' heterodoxy is now official. He has published his letter to the Argentina bishops in Acta Apostlica Series making those letters magisterial documents."
Pray an Our Father now for the restoration of the Church by the bishops by the grace of God.
- Intel Cryptanalyst-Mathematician on Biden Steal: "212Million Registered Voters & 66.2% Voting,140.344 M Voted...Trump got 74 M, that leaves only 66.344 M for Biden" [http://catholicmonitor.blogspot.com/2020/12/intel-cryptanalyst-mathematician-on.html?m=1]
- Will US be Venezuela?: Ex-CIA Official told Epoch Times "Chávez started to Focus on [Smartmatic] Voting Machines to Ensure Victory as early as 2003": http://catholicmonitor.blogspot.com/2020/12/will-us-be-venezuela-ex-cia-official.html