Kamala Harris couldn't even run a campaign. The New York Times reported on Harris, "You can’t run the country if you can’t run your campaign”:
"But her troubles go beyond staffing and strategy: Her financial predicament is dire. The campaign has not taken a poll or been able to afford TV advertising since September, and it has all but quit buying Facebook ads in the last two months. Her advisers, after months of resistance, have only now signaled their desire for a group of former aides to begin a super PAC to finance an independent political effort on her behalf."
"To some Democrats who know Ms. Harris, her struggles indicate larger limitations."
“'You can’t run the country if you can’t run your campaign,' said Gil Duran, a former aide to Ms. Harris and other California Democrats who’s now the editorial page editor of the Sacramento Bee." [https://www.nytimes.com/2019/11/29/us/politics/kamala-harris-2020.html]
One Harris media supporter blamed "racism' and "Tulsi Gabbard is doing the bidding of white supremacy" for her inability to even run a campaign, but as one commenter explained it was simply her incompetence:
"I fully support and appreciate all platforms that support the black community. So on that note, I will say thank you to the Charlotte Post. But I'll also tell you this - you couldn't be more wrong here. Racism and sexism did not derail Kamala's campaign. Kamala and her campaign derailed her campaign. Quit making excuses for a woman who's black only when it's convenient for her. She's half-Indian, half-Jamaican. All you had to do was watch and listen to her actions since she announced her candidacy. Also, while Kelly Mehlenbacher had whatever issues working for the Kamala campaign, we've been hearing for a while now from others that there were issues inside that campaign. Nothing new. By the way, you saying that Tulsi Gabbard is doing the bidding of white supremacy is either misinformed or a flat-out lie." [http://www.thecharlottepost.com/news/2019/12/15/opinion/racism-and-sexism-derailed-kamala-harris-presidential-campaign/]
of the Church St. Francis de Sales totally confirmed beyond any doubt
the possibility of a heretical pope and what must be done by the Church
in such a situation:
"[T]he Pope... WHEN he is EXPLICITLY a heretic, he falls ipso facto from his dignity and out of the Church, and the Church MUST either deprive him, or, as some say, declare him deprived, of his Apostolic See."
(The Catholic Controversy, by St. Francis de Sales, Pages 305-306)
Saint Robert Bellarmine, also, said "the Pope heretic is not deposed ipso facto, but must be declared deposed by the Church."
- "If Francis is a Heretic, What should Canonically happen to him?": http://www.thecatholicmonitor.com/2020/12/if-francis-is-heretic-what-should.html
- "Could Francis be a Antipope even though the Majority of Cardinals claim he is Pope?": http://www.thecatholicmonitor.com/2019/03/could-francis-be-antipope-even-though.html
- LifeSiteNews, "Confusion explodes as Pope Francis throws magisterial
weight behind communion for adulterers," December 4, 2017:
The AAS guidelines explicitly allows "sexually active adulterous couples facing 'complex circumstances' to 'access the sacraments of Reconciliation and the Eucharist.'"
- On February 2018, in Rorate Caeli, Catholic theologian Dr. John Lamont:
"The AAS statement... establishes that Pope Francis in Amoris Laetitia has affirmed propositions that are heretical in the strict sense."
- On December 2, 2017, Bishop Rene Gracida:
"Francis' heterodoxy is now official. He has published his letter to the Argentina bishops in Acta Apostlica Series making those letters magisterial documents."
Pray an Our Father now for the restoration of the Church by the bishops by the grace of God.
- Intel Cryptanalyst-Mathematician on Biden Steal: "212Million Registered Voters & 66.2% Voting,140.344 M Voted...Trump got 74 M, that leaves only 66.344 M for Biden" [http://catholicmonitor.blogspot.com/2020/12/intel-cryptanalyst-mathematician-on.html?m=1]
- Will US be Venezuela?: Ex-CIA Official told Epoch Times "Chávez started to Focus on [Smartmatic] Voting Machines to Ensure Victory as early as 2003": http://catholicmonitor.blogspot.com/2020/12/will-us-be-venezuela-ex-cia-official.html
Pray an Our Father now for the grace to know God's Will and to do it.