Flashback: Patrick Coffin: "[T]hat the 2013 [Conclave] Election may be Invalid is... a Gorilla in the Room"
After the interview, Coffin on his website wrote:
"[T]he reaction of most Catholic pundits to the notion that the 2013 election may have been invalid is met with guffaw or a "that's crazy talk." It's a gorilla in the room whose existence needs to be acknowledged before it can be dismissed as harmless."
(PatrickCoffin.media, "83: Pope Francis and the Crisis of Confusion - Bishop Rene Henry Gracida," no date given)
The Pope John Paul II conclave constitution "Universi Dominici Gregis" which ruled over the Francis conclave states only the cardinals can interpret that conclave document and therefore pass judgement on if it was a valid or invalid conclave.
For this reason Bishop Gracida has called on a group of cardinals appointed before that conclave by either Pope Benedict XVI or Pope John Paul II to investigate the 2013 conclave as well as to investigate the validity of Benedict XVI's resignation.
We are not Protestants or Sedevacantists so we must do as Doctor of the Church St. Francis de Sales said:
"[T]he Church must either deprive him, or, as a some say, declare him deprived, of his Apostolic See."
(The Catholic Controversy by St. Francis de Sales, Page 306)
In the mean time we must do what the following Pope and saint said:
- Pope Pius IX: "If a future pope [or antipope] teaches anything contrary to the Catholic Faith, do not follow him. (Letter to Bishop Brizen)
- St. Bellarmine: "[I]t is lawful to resist the pope [or antipope]... who attempts to destroy the Church."
(Patheos.com...davearmstrong, "Resisting Heretic Popes," 2018/10)
of the Church St. Francis de Sales totally confirmed beyond any doubt
the possibility of a heretical pope and what must be done by the Church
in such a situation:
"[T]he Pope... WHEN he is EXPLICITLY a heretic, he falls ipso facto from his dignity and out of the Church, and the Church MUST either deprive him, or, as some say, declare him deprived, of his Apostolic See."
(The Catholic Controversy, by St. Francis de Sales, Pages 305-306)
Saint Robert Bellarmine, also, said "the Pope heretic is not deposed ipso facto, but must be declared deposed by the Church."
- "If Francis is a Heretic, What should Canonically happen to him?": http://www.thecatholicmonitor.com/2020/12/if-francis-is-heretic-what-should.html
- "Could Francis be a Antipope even though the Majority of Cardinals claim he is Pope?": http://www.thecatholicmonitor.com/2019/03/could-francis-be-antipope-even-though.html
- LifeSiteNews, "Confusion explodes as Pope Francis throws magisterial
weight behind communion for adulterers," December 4, 2017:
The AAS guidelines explicitly allows "sexually active adulterous couples facing 'complex circumstances' to 'access the sacraments of Reconciliation and the Eucharist.'"
- On February 2018, in Rorate Caeli, Catholic theologian Dr. John Lamont:
"The AAS statement... establishes that Pope Francis in Amoris Laetitia has affirmed propositions that are heretical in the strict sense."
- On December 2, 2017, Bishop Rene Gracida:
"Francis' heterodoxy is now official. He has published his letter to the Argentina bishops in Acta Apostlica Series making those letters magisterial documents."
Pray an Our Father now for the restoration of the Church by the bishops by the grace of God.
- Intel Cryptanalyst-Mathematician on Biden Steal: "212Million Registered Voters & 66.2% Voting,140.344 M Voted...Trump got 74 M, that leaves only 66.344 M for Biden" [http://catholicmonitor.blogspot.com/2020/12/intel-cryptanalyst-mathematician-on.html?m=1]
- Will US be Venezuela?: Ex-CIA Official told Epoch Times "Chávez started to Focus on [Smartmatic] Voting Machines to Ensure Victory as early as 2003": http://catholicmonitor.blogspot.com/2020/12/will-us-be-venezuela-ex-cia-official.html
Pray an Our Father now for the grace to know God's Will and to do it.