It appears that The Epoch Times thinks that Donald Trump may be another Ulysses S. Grant and Grover Cleveland:
Closer to home, the “Texians” at the Alamo died to the last man in 1836, but their sacrifice won first independence and, later statehood, for Texas. Ulysses S. Grant and William T. Sherman absorbed a horrific beating on the first day at Shiloh, having been taken completely by surprise by the Confederates on the morning of April 6, 1862; had the Union forces broken, it’s likely nobody ever would have heard of Grant or Sherman again, their having been either killed or cashiered.
When Grant was asked that evening if the Federals were going to retreat, Grant replied, “No! I propose to attack at daylight, and whip them.” And whip them he did, taking command of the Tennessee River, heading south to besiege Vicksburg, ultimately taking command of all the Union armies, and ending the war at Appomattox Court House three years later, almost to the day.
What can Trump and his army learn from these examples?..
... Chaos never attends a successful last stand or even an organized retreat.
Yes, the statistical evidence of the votes in the swing states that all swung massively to Biden in the wee small hours on Nov. 4 is extremely persuasive, but the time to have stopped electoral fraud—which everybody knew was coming—was before the vote, not after.
The GOP should be gearing up right now to reform the election system, eliminate early and late voting, forbid mail-in ballots, and agitate for a return to one man, one vote, one time, on one day. Nothing else can prevent a repetition of the elections of 2018 and 2020.
If Trump harbors any notions about returning in 2024, he should take these lessons to heart. There is precedent for a comeback: Grover Cleveland, a Democrat, was elected in 1884, lost the 1888 election to the GOP’s Benjamin Harrison, then defeated Harrison in a rematch in 1892.
And if his legions, who justly take pride in his accomplishments and his legacy, intend to return to his standard, so should they—and doubly so. The GOP can now either flee the field of fight or hang on, weather the storm, regroup and, like Grant, counter-attack. [https://www.theepochtimes.com/with-discipline-and-courage-trumps-defeat-can-turn-into-eventual-victory_3661710.html]
of the Church St. Francis de Sales totally confirmed beyond any doubt
the possibility of a heretical pope and what must be done by the Church
in such a situation:
"[T]he Pope... WHEN he is EXPLICITLY a heretic, he falls ipso facto from his dignity and out of the Church, and the Church MUST either deprive him, or, as some say, declare him deprived, of his Apostolic See."
(The Catholic Controversy, by St. Francis de Sales, Pages 305-306)
Saint Robert Bellarmine, also, said "the Pope heretic is not deposed ipso facto, but must be declared deposed by the Church."
- "If Francis is a Heretic, What should Canonically happen to him?": http://www.thecatholicmonitor.com/2020/12/if-francis-is-heretic-what-should.html
- "Could Francis be a Antipope even though the Majority of Cardinals claim he is Pope?": http://www.thecatholicmonitor.com/2019/03/could-francis-be-antipope-even-though.html
- LifeSiteNews, "Confusion explodes as Pope Francis throws magisterial
weight behind communion for adulterers," December 4, 2017:
The AAS guidelines explicitly allows "sexually active adulterous couples facing 'complex circumstances' to 'access the sacraments of Reconciliation and the Eucharist.'"
- On February 2018, in Rorate Caeli, Catholic theologian Dr. John Lamont:
"The AAS statement... establishes that Pope Francis in Amoris Laetitia has affirmed propositions that are heretical in the strict sense."
- On December 2, 2017, Bishop Rene Gracida:
"Francis' heterodoxy is now official. He has published his letter to the Argentina bishops in Acta Apostlica Series making those letters magisterial documents."
Pray an Our Father now for the restoration of the Church by the bishops by the grace of God.
- Intel Cryptanalyst-Mathematician on Biden Steal: "212Million Registered Voters & 66.2% Voting,140.344 M Voted...Trump got 74 M, that leaves only 66.344 M for Biden" [http://catholicmonitor.blogspot.com/2020/12/intel-cryptanalyst-mathematician-on.html?m=1]
- Will US be Venezuela?: Ex-CIA Official told Epoch Times "Chávez started to Focus on [Smartmatic] Voting Machines to Ensure Victory as early as 2003": http://catholicmonitor.blogspot.com/2020/12/will-us-be-venezuela-ex-cia-official.html
Pray an Our Father now for the grace to know God's Will and to do it.