Five Italian Catholic Scholars Open Letter calls for a "Canonical Clarification" by the Cardinals on why "if not millions, of Catholics do not consider Francis to be the true Pope"
Five Catholic Italian Catholic scholars Open Letter states "hundreds of thousands, if not millions, of Catholics do not consider Francis to be the true pope. And this situation of canonical uncertainty (papa dubius, papa nullus) is in any event intolerable and must be clarified by the Church in accordance with the aforementioned Apostolic Constitution Universi Dominici Gregis":
This is an entirely feasible path, since any canonical sanction coming from Bergoglio against those cardinals who intend only to create clarity (thus perhaps protecting and defending his image) would be on the part of Francis an immediate admission of not being the true pope. If everything is in fact in order, then why excommunicate anyone for calling for a simple canonical clarification?
We are therefore asking you publicly if you would like to plead for and support this petition with the pre-2013 College of Cardinals, for the salvation of the Church and the security of our Nation.
Furthermore, it is a fact that hundreds of thousands, if not millions, of Catholics do not consider Francis to be the true pope. And this situation of canonical uncertainty (papa dubius, papa nullus) is in any event intolerable and must be clarified by the Church in accordance with the aforementioned Apostolic Constitution Universi Dominici Gregis.
This open letter is intended by all of its signatories to leave nothing unclear and no stone unturned. It is now the time for an historic assumption of responsibility on the part of all those ecclesiastics and intellectuals who have shown themselves, as all of you have, to have at heart the destiny of the true Church.
We await your reply, and remain at your disposal to answer any questions you may have.
Sending our best regards,
Dr. Andrea Cionci, Dr. Angelo Giorgianni, Prof. Luca Brunoni, Prof. Gian Matteo Corrias [https://sfero.me/article/to-the-catholic-conservatives-how-pope-1677765604791?fbclid=IwAR0MX4CuQgF4DvWXKqMdMAdEVJdyOjbfIoyBx4fbw6TlBpNLHmnONQxUi4Y]
Pray an Our Father now for reparation for the sins committed because of Francis's Amoris Laetitia.
Pray an Our Father now for the restoration of the Church as well as the Triumph of the Kingdom of the Sacred Heart and the Immaculate Heart of Mary.
Stop for a moment of silence, ask Jesus Christ what He wants you to do now and next. In this silence remember God, Father, Son and Holy Ghost - Three Divine Persons yet One God, has an ordered universe where you can know truth and falsehood as well as never forget that He wants you to have eternal happiness with Him as his son or daughter by grace. Make this a practice. By doing this you are doing more good than reading anything here or anywhere else on the Internet.
- Doctor of the Church St. Francis de Sales totally confirmed beyond any doubt the possibility of a heretical pope and what must be done by the Church in such a situation:
"[T]he Pope... WHEN he is EXPLICITLY a heretic, he falls ipso facto from his dignity and out of the Church, and the Church MUST either deprive him, or, as some say, declare him deprived, of his Apostolic See."
(The Catholic Controversy, by St. Francis de Sales, Pages 305-306)
Saint Robert Bellarmine, also, said "the Pope heretic is not deposed ipso facto, but must be declared deposed by the Church."
- "If Francis is a Heretic, What should Canonically happen to him?": http://www.thecatholicmonitor.com/2020/12/if-francis-is-heretic-what-should.html
- "Could Francis be a Antipope even though the Majority of Cardinals claim he is Pope?": http://www.thecatholicmonitor.com/2019/03/could-francis-be-antipope-even-though.html
- If Francis betrays Benedict XVI & the"Roman Rite Communities" like he betrayed the Chinese Catholics we must respond like St. Athanasius, the Saintly English Bishop Robert Grosseteste & "Eminent Canonists and Theologians" by "Resist[ing]" him: https://www.thecatholicmonitor.com/2021/12/if-francis-betrays-benedict-xvi.html
- LifeSiteNews, "Confusion explodes as Pope Francis throws magisterial weight behind communion for adulterers," December 4, 2017:
The AAS guidelines explicitly allows "sexually active adulterous couples facing 'complex circumstances' to 'access the sacraments of Reconciliation and the Eucharist.'"
- On February 2018, in Rorate Caeli, Catholic theologian Dr. John Lamont:
"The AAS statement... establishes that Pope Francis in Amoris Laetitia has affirmed propositions that are heretical in the strict sense."
- On December 2, 2017, Bishop Rene Gracida:
"Francis' heterodoxy is now official. He has published his letter to the Argentina bishops in Acta Apostlica Series making those letters magisterial documents."
Pray an Our Father now for the restoration of the Church by the bishops by the grace of God.
- Intel Cryptanalyst-Mathematician on Biden Steal: "212Million Registered Voters & 66.2% Voting,140.344 M Voted...Trump got 74 M, that leaves only 66.344 M for Biden" [http://catholicmonitor.blogspot.com/2020/12/intel-cryptanalyst-mathematician-on.html?m=1]
- Will US be Venezuela?: Ex-CIA Official told Epoch Times "Chávez started to Focus on [Smartmatic] Voting Machines to Ensure Victory as early as 2003": http://catholicmonitor.blogspot.com/2020/12/will-us-be-venezuela-ex-cia-official.html