"Dr. Mazza's papacy book has the Gandalf 'Enchantment' to break the spell of the sophistic professional Catholic 'Voices of Saruman.' That Mazza 'Enchantment' is truth, reason and groundbreaking research which will allow honest scholars and all people with G.K. Chesterton common sense to reject false dichotomies"
No one in the world can change truth. What we can do and what we should do is seek truth and serve it when we have found it. St. Maximilian Kolbe
Dr. Edmund Mazza’s long-awaited book is published!
Finally, the definitive, easy-to-read-and-share synthesis of the arguments and historical citations demonstrating that Pope Benedict never validly resigned the Papacy, and therefore Jorge Bergoglio is an Antipope, by everyone’s favorite Ph.D. historian, Dr. Ed Mazza, is finally published in both paperback and eBook! May God reward Dr. Mazza for his excellent and tireless work on this gravely important issue.
“The Third Secret of Fatima and the Synodal Church Volume 1: Pope Benedict‘s Resignation” paperback
Below is the blurb I was honored to write for Dr. Edmund Mazza's important book that is deeply truthful, reasonable and comprehensive:
Dr. Mazza's papacy book has the Gandalf "enchantment" to break the spell of the sophistic professional Catholic "Voices of Saruman." (Tolkien describes the war ravaged Riders of Rohan “cheering” Théoden when he says he will make false "peace" with Saruman who had the seductive serpent's voice of Eden.) That Mazza "enchantment" is truth, reason and groundbreaking research which will allow honest scholars and all people with G.K. Chesterton common sense to reject the false dichotomies of the Francis sophistic spin doctors. They say our choice of responses is if "Francis is a heretic or an antipope, let's start a new Church," or "Francis is the pope and that's just the way it is." May God give honest cardinals and bishops reading this book the grace to call an imperfect council to judge with "truth and reason" the papacy of Francis as happened in the time of St. Bernard. The book "The Life and Time of Saint Bernard" tells how Bernard ended that antipapacy with "truth and reason." - Fred Martinez, Co-founder of the Juan Diego Society and former Special Commentary columnist for NewsMax
Pray an Our Father now for reparation for the sins committed because of Francis's Amoris Laetitia.
Pray an Our Father now for the restoration of the Church as well as the Triumph of the Kingdom of the Sacred Heart and the Immaculate Heart of Mary.
Stop for a moment of silence, ask Jesus Christ what He wants you to do now and next. In this silence remember God, Father, Son and Holy Ghost - Three Divine Persons yet One God, has an ordered universe where you can know truth and falsehood as well as never forget that He wants you to have eternal happiness with Him as his son or daughter by grace. Make this a practice. By doing this you are doing more good than reading anything here or anywhere else on the Internet.
- Doctor of the Church St. Francis de Sales totally confirmed beyond any doubt the possibility of a heretical pope and what must be done by the Church in such a situation:
"[T]he Pope... WHEN he is EXPLICITLY a heretic, he falls ipso facto from his dignity and out of the Church, and the Church MUST either deprive him, or, as some say, declare him deprived, of his Apostolic See."
(The Catholic Controversy, by St. Francis de Sales, Pages 305-306)
Saint Robert Bellarmine, also, said "the Pope heretic is not deposed ipso facto, but must be declared deposed by the Church."
- "If Francis is a Heretic, What should Canonically happen to him?": http://www.thecatholicmonitor.com/2020/12/if-francis-is-heretic-what-should.html
- "Could Francis be an Antipope even though the Majority of Cardinals claim he is Pope?": http://www.thecatholicmonitor.com/2019/03/could-francis-be-antipope-even-though.html
- LifeSiteNews, "Confusion explodes as Pope Francis throws magisterial weight behind communion for adulterers," December 4, 2017:
The AAS guidelines explicitly allows "sexually active adulterous couples facing 'complex circumstances' to 'access the sacraments of Reconciliation and the Eucharist.'"
- On February 2018, in Rorate Caeli, Catholic theologian Dr. John Lamont:
"The AAS statement... establishes that Pope Francis in Amoris Laetitia has affirmed propositions that are heretical in the strict sense."
- On December 2, 2017, Bishop Rene Gracida:
"Francis' heterodoxy is now official. He has published his letter to the Argentina bishops in Acta Apostlica Series making those letters magisterial documents."
Pray an Our Father now for the restoration of the Church by the bishops by the grace of God.
- Intel Cryptanalyst-Mathematician on Biden Steal: "212Million Registered Voters & 66.2% Voting,140.344 M Voted...Trump got 74 M, that leaves only 66.344 M for Biden" [http://catholicmonitor.blogspot.com/2020/12/intel-cryptanalyst-mathematician-on.html?m=1]
- Will US be Venezuela?: Ex-CIA Official told Epoch Times "Chávez started to Focus on [Smartmatic] Voting Machines to Ensure Victory as early as 2003": http://catholicmonitor.blogspot.com/2020/12/will-us-be-venezuela-ex-cia-official.html