Have Francis and his mouthpiece Cupich redefined "Pro-Life" in such a way that Biden and Adolf Hitler can be considered "Pro-Life"?
From CNA: Boston priest claims Catholics can support ‘right to choose,’ archdiocese declines comment
Washington, D.C. Newsroom, Aug 26, 2020 / 03:00 pm MT (CNA).- A Boston priest has said he believes in “a woman’s right to choose” on the issue of abortion, and will continue his advocacy for Joe Biden’s presidential campaign, despite Catholic teaching on abortion and a Church prohibition on clerical advocacy for political candidates.
Msgr. Paul Garrity of the Archdiocese of Boston spoke to CNA Tuesday, after attracting criticism for a Facebook post endorsing former vice president Joe Biden for president.
In an Aug. 23 Facebook post titled “I AM PRO-LIFE AND SUPPORT JOE
BIDEN,” Msgr. Garrity wrote: “I am pro-life and I believe in a woman’s
right to choose. I will vote for Joe Biden for President because I
believe that Joe Biden is pro-life like me.”
Below is a list that Biden, Francis and his mouthpiece would most likely agree with from the liberal Quora.com on Hitler's so-called good points:
"Good. For following -
- Animal rights & Environmental protection rights [and gun control].
- Volkswagen (People’s Car).
- Anti-smoking & Anti tobacco campaigns.
- Bringing Germany out of poverty, unemployment.
- Free health care
- Putting a gun on his head and shooting. But it was too late.
- All the Science & Tech advancements of his time. Germany under Hitler was way ahead in Sci-Tech than any other country. There are theories that US stole all their (Germany’s) rocket science, and other technologies, and kidnap Nazi scientists and forced them to work for them(US), and only because of these scientists that US is able to progress so easily in Space and Rocket science in 60s, 70s. Though I don’t know how true it is but this theory has some strong evidences present on the internet.
The following from the Quora list are Hitler's bad points:
- Concentration Camps.
- Killing, torturing, not hundreds, not thousands but millions of Jews in only few months.
- World War II.
- Invading many European nations.
- Killing thousands of Non-Jews [and legalizing abortion]."[https://www.quora.com/Was-Hitler-good-or-bad]
though Cupich is personally against abortion he said on Face the Nation
said that he would give Communion to pro-abortion politicians. Hitler
was such a politician. He legalized abortion in Germany.
In his interview with Face the Nation the then Archbishop Blase Cupich was asked:
"When you say we cannot politicize the communion rail, you would give communion to politicians, for instance, who support abortion rights."
Cupich said on Face the Nation in 2014 that he would give Holy Communion to pro-abortion politicians:
"I would not use the Eucharist or as they call it the communion rail as the place to have those discussions or a way in which people would be either [sic] excluded from the life of the church. The Eucharist is an opportunity of grace and conversion. It’s also a time of forgiveness of sins. So my hope would be that that grace would be instrumental in bringing people to the truth." [http://www.crisismagazine.com/2014/on-giving-communion-pro-abortion-politicians]
In 1933, when the Nazis came to power, one of pro-abortion politician Hitler's first acts was to legalize abortion for the "health of the mother" which meant abortion on demand. By 1935 Germany had 500,000 abortions a year.[http://www.klannedparenthood.com/nazis-and-abortion/hitler-was-pro-choice/]
Cupich stated that pro-abortion politicians like Hitler should receive Holy Communion and he, also, explicitly said cutting up babies is morally equal, much the same as, joblessness and other issues. The Chicago Cardinal said:
"While commerce in the remains of defenseless children is particularly repulsive, we should be no less appalled by the indifference toward the thousands of people who die daily for lack of decent medical care; who are denied rights by a broken immigration system and by racism; who suffer in hunger, joblessness."
Cardinal Cupich sounded like a Nazi sympathizer when he compared the genocide and mutilation of unborn babies to joblessness and other issues.
He compared the "Planned Parenthood grisly traffic in aborted babies body parts to... joblessness and a broken immigration system."
("Leftist CDL Cupich In Running to Chair US Bishops' Pro-Life Committee," Church Militant, October 24, 2017)
Would Cupich call Hitler "prolife" since he agreed with many of his consistent ethic of life stances?
Hitler agreed with many of Francis's and Cupich's consistent ethic of life stances.
Francis and his mouthpiece stand united in the following consistent ethic issues. The Nazi dictator fought against joblessness and anti-environmentalism.
The progressive pro-Cupich magazine Commonwealth reported that Pope Francis, in an article titled "How Pope Francis Reframed the Politics of Being 'Prolife,'" now says:
Being "prolife" is not a "single-issue" and, also, means '''the environment devastated by man's predatory relationship with nature'... undocumented immigrants and unemployed workers."
(Commonwealth, By John Gehring, September 13, 2017)
Since pro-life is not a single issue then by Francis's "refram[ing]" of the word then Hitler's grisly death camp genocide should be counterbalanced by the fact that the Nazi government reduced unemployment from six million to one million and was one of the first to create environmental protection laws.
Francis and the Cardinal in their statements down play the abortion genocide while making climate change a top priority and appear to, also, equate environmentalism (and even tobacco smoking which was just outlawed in the Vatican) with having a consistent ethic life position.
By their "refram[ing]" Hitler was pro-life since it's not a single issue and he agreed with many of Francis's consistent ethic of life stances.
Hitler had a "stance against Tobacco use" and the "Nazi's were the first to create environmental protection laws in history" according to the Nazi sympathizer website europeanknights project.com.
(12 Things You We're Not Told About Adolph Hitler and Nazi (NSDAP) Germany," January 13, 2017)
The scholarly book "How Green Were the Nazis?: Nature, Environment, and Nation in the Third Reich," also, impartially reports that Hitler's government "mounted the most effective anti-smoking propaganda campaign ever before 1980" and "nature protection and conversation laws... from an environmentalist perspective, the best in the world." (amazon.com/go/aw/reviews/082141672, First review)
Lifesitenews.com pointed out that Cupich said abortion "is a 'controversial issue.' It needs to be 'put behind us so the government can focus on it's budget.'"
This statement sounds like something similar to what a Nazi sympathizer would say:
The Jewish genocide is a "controversial issue," it needs to be put behind us so the government can focus on it's budget, joblessness, environmental issues and train prices.
The Lifesitenews responding to the Chicago Cardinal's statement, which could, also, be addressed to Francis, said:
"Your Eminence, abortion is immoral because it kills... Dietrich Bonhoeffer didn't fret about train prices in Nazi Germany. He spoke truth to power about the genocide of Jews and eventually lost his life."
("Cardinal Cupich shows his priorities in responses to two different tragedies," November 8, 2017, Lifesitenews.com)
Have Francis's American bishops through Cupich redefined the meaning of "pro-life" for the Democrats and Biden so they don't have to condemn them?
Pray an Our Father now for reparation for the sins committed because of Francis's Amoris Laetitia.
Pray an Our Father now for the restoration of the Church as well as the Triumph of the Kingdom of the Sacred Heart and the Immaculate Heart of Mary.
Stop for a moment of silence, ask Jesus Christ what He wants you to do now and next. In this silence remember God, Father, Son and Holy Ghost - Three Divine Persons yet One God, has an ordered universe where you can know truth and falsehood as well as never forget that He wants you to have eternal happiness with Him as his son or daughter by grace. Make this a practice. By doing this you are doing more good than reading anything here or anywhere else on the Internet.
of the Church St. Francis de Sales totally confirmed beyond any doubt
the possibility of a heretical pope and what must be done by the Church
in such a situation:
"[T]he Pope... WHEN he is EXPLICITLY a heretic, he falls ipso facto from his dignity and out of the Church, and the Church MUST either deprive him, or, as some say, declare him deprived, of his Apostolic See."
(The Catholic Controversy, by St. Francis de Sales, Pages 305-306)
Saint Robert Bellarmine, also, said "the Pope heretic is not deposed ipso facto, but must be declared deposed by the Church."
- "If Francis is a Heretic, What should Canonically happen to him?": http://www.thecatholicmonitor.com/2020/12/if-francis-is-heretic-what-should.html
- "Could Francis be a Antipope even though the Majority of Cardinals claim he is Pope?": http://www.thecatholicmonitor.com/2019/03/could-francis-be-antipope-even-though.html
- If Francis betrays Benedict XVI & the"Roman Rite Communities" like he betrayed the Chinese Catholics we must respond like St. Athanasius, the Saintly English Bishop Robert Grosseteste & "Eminent Canonists and Theologians" by "Resist[ing]" him: https://www.thecatholicmonitor.com/2021/12/if-francis-betrays-benedict-xvi.html
- LifeSiteNews, "Confusion explodes as Pope Francis throws magisterial
weight behind communion for adulterers," December 4, 2017:
The AAS guidelines explicitly allows "sexually active adulterous couples facing 'complex circumstances' to 'access the sacraments of Reconciliation and the Eucharist.'"
- On February 2018, in Rorate Caeli, Catholic theologian Dr. John Lamont:
"The AAS statement... establishes that Pope Francis in Amoris Laetitia has affirmed propositions that are heretical in the strict sense."
- On December 2, 2017, Bishop Rene Gracida:
"Francis' heterodoxy is now official. He has published his letter to the Argentina bishops in Acta Apostlica Series making those letters magisterial documents."
Pray an Our Father now for the restoration of the Church by the bishops by the grace of God.
- Intel Cryptanalyst-Mathematician on Biden Steal: "212Million Registered Voters & 66.2% Voting,140.344 M Voted...Trump got 74 M, that leaves only 66.344 M for Biden" [http://catholicmonitor.blogspot.com/2020/12/intel-cryptanalyst-mathematician-on.html?m=1]
- Will US be Venezuela?: Ex-CIA Official told Epoch Times "Chávez started to Focus on [Smartmatic] Voting Machines to Ensure Victory as early as 2003": http://catholicmonitor.blogspot.com/2020/12/will-us-be-venezuela-ex-cia-official.html