Fake “Science seems to show such-and such if we Read its Results through the Lens of Materialist Philosophy” that is "not any Actual Results of Empirical Science"
Renowned philosopher Edward Feser
shows why many who throw around the word "science" are talking in
materialist "cliché" ideologies and "not any actual results
of empirical science":
"Some will dismiss the arguments of writers like Davies, Martin, and
Haldane on the grounds that they presuppose a wider commitment to an
Aristotelian-Thomistic metaphysical picture of the world. For it has
become a cliché that the central commitments of that [Aristotelian-Thomistic metaphysical] picture—for
example, the claims that the world is made up of substances, that these
substances have essences and causal powers, and that they are composites
of substantial form and prime matter—have been refuted by modern
science, by early modern philosophers like David Hume, and by more
recent philosophers like W. V. O. Quine. Oderberg’s book puts the lie to
this cliché. Erudite, wide-ranging, and rigorously argued, the book
demonstrates that a neo-Aristotelian conception of nature is still
defensible today in the context of modern physics, chemistry, and even
"... One of the things it requires us to see is that many people—including, unfortunately, many scientists, and sometimes even philosophers—tend to conflate scientific and philosophical questions. As a result, often when people say that “Science has shown such-and-such,” what they really mean, or should mean if they are thinking carefully and honestly, is that “Science seems to show such-and such if we read its results through the lens of materialist philosophy.” It is the background materialist philosophy, and not any actual results of empirical science, that is doing the work when people claim (for example) that science has shown that free will is an illusion, or that the human intellect is just brain activity, or whatever. But materialist philosophy is not the only possible framework within which to interpret the results of science, and in fact (as writers like Oderberg show) it is not the correct framework either." [https://www.firstthings.com/web-exclusives/2017/06/taking-aquinas-seriously]
Stop for a moment of silence, ask Jesus Christ what He want you to do next. In this silence remember God, Father, Son and Holy Ghost - Three Divine Persons yet One God, has an ordered universe where you can know truth and falsehood as well as never forget that He wants you to have eternal happiness with Him as his son or daughter by grace. Make this a practice. By doing this you are doing more good than reading anything here or anywhere else on the Internet.
of the Church St. Francis de Sales totally confirmed beyond any doubt
the possibility of a heretical pope and what must be done by the Church
in such a situation:
"[T]he Pope... WHEN he is EXPLICITLY a heretic, he falls ipso facto from his dignity and out of the Church, and the Church MUST either deprive him, or, as some say, declare him deprived, of his Apostolic See."
(The Catholic Controversy, by St. Francis de Sales, Pages 305-306)
Saint Robert Bellarmine, also, said "the Pope heretic is not deposed ipso facto, but must be declared deposed by the Church."
- "If Francis is a Heretic, What should Canonically happen to him?": http://www.thecatholicmonitor.com/2020/12/if-francis-is-heretic-what-should.html
- "Could Francis be a Antipope even though the Majority of Cardinals claim he is Pope?": http://www.thecatholicmonitor.com/2019/03/could-francis-be-antipope-even-though.html
- LifeSiteNews, "Confusion explodes as Pope Francis throws magisterial
weight behind communion for adulterers," December 4, 2017:
The AAS guidelines explicitly allows "sexually active adulterous couples facing 'complex circumstances' to 'access the sacraments of Reconciliation and the Eucharist.'"
- On February 2018, in Rorate Caeli, Catholic theologian Dr. John Lamont:
"The AAS statement... establishes that Pope Francis in Amoris Laetitia has affirmed propositions that are heretical in the strict sense."
- On December 2, 2017, Bishop Rene Gracida:
"Francis' heterodoxy is now official. He has published his letter to the Argentina bishops in Acta Apostlica Series making those letters magisterial documents."
Pray an Our Father now for the restoration of the Church by the bishops by the grace of God.
- Intel Cryptanalyst-Mathematician on Biden Steal: "212Million Registered Voters & 66.2% Voting,140.344 M Voted...Trump got 74 M, that leaves only 66.344 M for Biden" [http://catholicmonitor.blogspot.com/2020/12/intel-cryptanalyst-mathematician-on.html?m=1]
- Will US be Venezuela?: Ex-CIA Official told Epoch Times "Chávez started to Focus on [Smartmatic] Voting Machines to Ensure Victory as early as 2003": http://catholicmonitor.blogspot.com/2020/12/will-us-be-venezuela-ex-cia-official.html