RORATE CÆLI's Fr. Cipolla's "Unbalanced (not to mention Uncharitable) Rhetoric" shows "Pro-Covid Vaxxers are Unreasonable Bullies"
I've just been reading RORATE CÆLI's Father Richard Gennaro Cipolla's jeremiad against anyone with vaccine hesitancy, and trying to make heads or tails of it. His argument, to the extent that he has one--for the piece is largely ad hominem--is that certain vaccines have done some good in the past (debatable but we'll let it go), that not all killing is murder, and that we have an obligation towards the well-being of the general community. So the connecting idea seems to be self-defense--that using fetal materials is justified because, in preserving our own lives, we are contributing to the health of the Volk.
Catholic moral theology holds that the end doesn't justify the means. The aborted children used in developing these vaccines are means to an end. The bishops and other ecclesial authorities who have "cleared" these things morally, on the basis of proportionality, haven't answered this objection, and Bishop Schneider has pointed out that such statements are not infallible.
Father Cipolla's unbalanced (not to mention uncharitable) rhetoric will hopefully serve to enlighten more consciences about the fact that the pro-Covid vaxxers are unreasonable bullies with nothing but self-serving spite on their side.
Note: This excellent post was written by a Catholic Monitor reader.
of the Church St. Francis de Sales totally confirmed beyond any doubt
the possibility of a heretical pope and what must be done by the Church
in such a situation:
"[T]he Pope... WHEN he is EXPLICITLY a heretic, he falls ipso facto from his dignity and out of the Church, and the Church MUST either deprive him, or, as some say, declare him deprived, of his Apostolic See."
(The Catholic Controversy, by St. Francis de Sales, Pages 305-306)
Saint Robert Bellarmine, also, said "the Pope heretic is not deposed ipso facto, but must be declared deposed by the Church."
- "If Francis is a Heretic, What should Canonically happen to him?": http://www.thecatholicmonitor.com/2020/12/if-francis-is-heretic-what-should.html
- "Could Francis be an Antipope even though the Majority of Cardinals claim he is Pope?": http://www.thecatholicmonitor.com/2019/03/could-francis-be-antipope-even-though.html
- LifeSiteNews, "Confusion explodes as Pope Francis throws magisterial
weight behind communion for adulterers," December 4, 2017:
The AAS guidelines explicitly allows "sexually active adulterous couples facing 'complex circumstances' to 'access the sacraments of Reconciliation and the Eucharist.'"
- On February 2018, in Rorate Caeli, Catholic theologian Dr. John Lamont:
"The AAS statement... establishes that Pope Francis in Amoris Laetitia has affirmed propositions that are heretical in the strict sense."
- On December 2, 2017, Bishop Rene Gracida:
"Francis' heterodoxy is now official. He has published his letter to the Argentina bishops in Acta Apostlica Series making those letters magisterial documents."
Pray an Our Father now for the restoration of the Church by the bishops by the grace of God.
- Intel Cryptanalyst-Mathematician on Biden Steal: "212Million Registered Voters & 66.2% Voting,140.344 M Voted...Trump got 74 M, that leaves only 66.344 M for Biden" [http://catholicmonitor.blogspot.com/2020/12/intel-cryptanalyst-mathematician-on.html?m=1]
- Will US be Venezuela?: Ex-CIA Official told Epoch Times "Chávez started to Focus on [Smartmatic] Voting Machines to Ensure Victory as early as 2003": http://catholicmonitor.blogspot.com/2020/12/will-us-be-venezuela-ex-cia-official.html