Francis's Vatican Newspaper: "Praising Judas" with a Blasphemous Semi-Porn Picture of "a Naked Jesus Bending over and tenderly Ministering to a Dead Judas"
The Catholic website, Tradition in Action, reported that Francis's Vatican newspaper, "L'Osservatore Romano, dedicated the first three pages of its Good Friday edition to praising Judas Iscariot" with a blasphemous semi-porn picture of "a naked Jesus bending over and tenderly ministering to a dead Judas":
The newspaper of the Holy See, L'Osservatore Romano, dedicated the first three pages of its Good Friday edition to praising Judas Iscariot.
In a first page editorial – titled "Judas & the Scandal of Mercy" – Andrea Monda explains that the Vatican organ decided this year to honor the "most tragic and unsettling" figure of the Gospel.
The editor – probably obeying an order of Pope Francis – chose to post on its front page the reproduction of a picture, above and below first row, that presents a naked Jesus bending over and tenderly ministering to a dead Judas.
Monda explains that the author of this painting is a French Catholic who became impressed by Francis' words praising the Traitor in his book When You Pray, Say Our Father... Morsa also reports that Francis loved this painting so much that he has placed it on the wall behind his desk along with another representing Judas...
... In the last several decades, this is the first time – as far as we know – that L'Osservatore Romano
has promoted Judas Iscariot on its first three pages. It seems the
inauguration of a new saint and the official launching of the "Church
of Judas" on a Good Friday, the day of his betrayal...
The defense of Judas has been made in the name of the abyss of God's mercy. So we see that now Divine Mercy, against all the Scriptural evidence, also applies to the most infamous criminal in History.
Are we far from the day when the same mercy will be applied to another Great Traitor, Satan? Does it not appear that the Vatican's semi-official launching of the "Church of Judas" is the prelude to the coming "Church of Satan"? [https://www.traditioninaction.org/RevolutionPhotos/A930-Jud2.htm]
The Francis's Vatican newspaper article and semi-porn picture is "a declaration that is against" Scripture and blasphemous.
The New Advent CATHOLIC ENCYCLOPEDIA explains blasphemy is "a declaration that is against faith":
Blasphemy, by reason of the significance of the words with which it is expressed, may be of three kinds.
- It is heretical when the insult to God involves a declaration that is against faith, as in the assertion: "God is cruel and unjust" or "The noblest work of man is God".
- It is imprecatory when it would cry a malediction upon the Supreme Being as when one would say: "Away with God".
- It is simply contumacious when it is wholly made up of contempt of, or indignation towards, God, as in the blasphemy of Julian the Apostate: "Thou has conquered, O Galilaean". [https://www.newadvent.org/cathen/02595a.htm]
The Francis Vatican newspaper appears to be mirroring a similar non-"random" blasphemy of Joe Biden devotee Lady GaGa's semi-porn "Judas" video where she also made "a declaration that is against" Scripture:
Lady GaGa has been criticised by a religious pressure group for her decision to retell the Bible in the video for her upcoming single 'Judas'.
Speaking to The Sun, Bill Donohue of the Catholic League For Religious and Civil Rights branded GaGa's use of religious icons in the video as a publicity stunt.
He said: "People have real talent, and then there is Lady GaGa. I find GaGa to be increasingly irrelevant.
"Is this the only way to jet up her performance? This isn't random, we are getting closer to Holy Week and Easter."
GaGa's creative director and choreographer Laurieann Gibson previously quelled fears that the 'Judas' video could be deemed blasphemous by insisting that it will convey a "huge and really groundbreaking" message. [https://www.digitalspy.com/music/a313782/gaga-judas-video-slammed-by-christian-group/]
of the Church St. Francis de Sales totally confirmed beyond any doubt
the possibility of a heretical pope and what must be done by the Church
in such a situation:
"[T]he Pope... WHEN he is EXPLICITLY a heretic, he falls ipso facto from his dignity and out of the Church, and the Church MUST either deprive him, or, as some say, declare him deprived, of his Apostolic See."
(The Catholic Controversy, by St. Francis de Sales, Pages 305-306)
Saint Robert Bellarmine, also, said "the Pope heretic is not deposed ipso facto, but must be declared deposed by the Church."
- "If Francis is a Heretic, What should Canonically happen to him?": http://www.thecatholicmonitor.com/2020/12/if-francis-is-heretic-what-should.html
- "Could Francis be a Antipope even though the Majority of Cardinals claim he is Pope?": http://www.thecatholicmonitor.com/2019/03/could-francis-be-antipope-even-though.html
- LifeSiteNews, "Confusion explodes as Pope Francis throws magisterial
weight behind communion for adulterers," December 4, 2017:
The AAS guidelines explicitly allows "sexually active adulterous couples facing 'complex circumstances' to 'access the sacraments of Reconciliation and the Eucharist.'"
- On February 2018, in Rorate Caeli, Catholic theologian Dr. John Lamont:
"The AAS statement... establishes that Pope Francis in Amoris Laetitia has affirmed propositions that are heretical in the strict sense."
- On December 2, 2017, Bishop Rene Gracida:
"Francis' heterodoxy is now official. He has published his letter to the Argentina bishops in Acta Apostlica Series making those letters magisterial documents."
Pray an Our Father now for the restoration of the Church by the bishops by the grace of God.
- Intel Cryptanalyst-Mathematician on Biden Steal: "212Million Registered Voters & 66.2% Voting,140.344 M Voted...Trump got 74 M, that leaves only 66.344 M for Biden" [http://catholicmonitor.blogspot.com/2020/12/intel-cryptanalyst-mathematician-on.html?m=1]
- Will US be Venezuela?: Ex-CIA Official told Epoch Times "Chávez started to Focus on [Smartmatic] Voting Machines to Ensure Victory as early as 2003": http://catholicmonitor.blogspot.com/2020/12/will-us-be-venezuela-ex-cia-official.html