"Brandmuller, one of the Dubia Cardinals, said: 'Whoever thinks that persistent adultery and reception of Holy Communion are compatible is a heretic.' ... Therefore, Francis is a material heretic because he is "unaware that his heretical opinion denies, in the words of Canon 751"
"Pope Francis... sought to move the Church forward on the question of Communion for remarried divorces 'in a discreet way'...'in a more uxorio cohabitation... 'an objectively grave fault is not sufficient to deprive a person of sanctifying grace... there can be a path of discernment open to the possibility of receiving the food of the Eucharist.'"
Basically, Fernandez, in a laborious way, said Francis opened the door for adulterers in more uxorio (which means sexual relations) to receive Holy Communion.
Francis's Argentina letter is a "authorizative statement" that says adulterers can receive Holy Communion while not living as brother and sister. (Crux, "Papal confidante says 'Amoris' critics in 'death-trap' logic, August 21, 2017)
On December 23, 2016 Cardinal Walter Brandmuller, one of the Dubia Cardinals, said:
"Whoever thinks that persistent adultery and reception of Holy Communion are compatible is a heretic." (lifesitenews.com)
According to Pentin, Fr. Nichols said interpretations of Amoris Laetitia "such as the one given by Archbishop Fernandez above, contradicts the perennial teaching of the Church, and the exhortation effectively argues for 'tolerated concubinage.'" (National Catholic Register, Edward Pentin, "Archbishop Fernandez Defends 'Amoris Laetitia' From Its Critics, August 21, 2017)
Pray an Our Father now for reparation for the sins committed because of Francis's Amoris Laetitia.
Pray an Our Father now for the restoration of the Church as well as the Triumph of the Kingdom of the Sacred Heart and the Immaculate Heart of Mary.
Stop for a moment of silence, ask Jesus Christ what He wants you to do now and next. In this silence remember God, Father, Son and Holy Ghost - Three Divine Persons yet One God, has an ordered universe where you can know truth and falsehood as well as never forget that He wants you to have eternal happiness with Him as his son or daughter by grace. Make this a practice. By doing this you are doing more good than reading anything here or anywhere else on the Internet.
- Doctor of the Church St. Francis de Sales totally confirmed beyond any doubt the possibility of a heretical pope and what must be done by the Church in such a situation:
"[T]he Pope... WHEN he is EXPLICITLY a heretic, he falls ipso facto from his dignity and out of the Church, and the Church MUST either deprive him, or, as some say, declare him deprived, of his Apostolic See."
(The Catholic Controversy, by St. Francis de Sales, Pages 305-306)
Saint Robert Bellarmine, also, said "the Pope heretic is not deposed ipso facto, but must be declared deposed by the Church."
- "If Francis is a Heretic, What should Canonically happen to him?": http://www.thecatholicmonitor.com/2020/12/if-francis-is-heretic-what-should.html
- "Could Francis be a Antipope even though the Majority of Cardinals claim he is Pope?": http://www.thecatholicmonitor.com/2019/03/could-francis-be-antipope-even-though.html
- If Francis betrays Benedict XVI & the"Roman Rite Communities" like he betrayed the Chinese Catholics we must respond like St. Athanasius, the Saintly English Bishop Robert Grosseteste & "Eminent Canonists and Theologians" by "Resist[ing]" him: https://www.thecatholicmonitor.com/2021/12/if-francis-betrays-benedict-xvi.html
- LifeSiteNews, "Confusion explodes as Pope Francis throws magisterial weight behind communion for adulterers," December 4, 2017:
The AAS guidelines explicitly allows "sexually active adulterous couples facing 'complex circumstances' to 'access the sacraments of Reconciliation and the Eucharist.'"
- On February 2018, in Rorate Caeli, Catholic theologian Dr. John Lamont:
"The AAS statement... establishes that Pope Francis in Amoris Laetitia has affirmed propositions that are heretical in the strict sense."
- On December 2, 2017, Bishop Rene Gracida:
"Francis' heterodoxy is now official. He has published his letter to the Argentina bishops in Acta Apostlica Series making those letters magisterial documents."
Pray an Our Father now for the restoration of the Church by the bishops by the grace of God.
- Intel Cryptanalyst-Mathematician on Biden Steal: "212Million Registered Voters & 66.2% Voting,140.344 M Voted...Trump got 74 M, that leaves only 66.344 M for Biden" [http://catholicmonitor.blogspot.com/2020/12/intel-cryptanalyst-mathematician-on.html?m=1]
- Will US be Venezuela?: Ex-CIA Official told Epoch Times "Chávez started to Focus on [Smartmatic] Voting Machines to Ensure Victory as early as 2003": http://catholicmonitor.blogspot.com/2020/12/will-us-be-venezuela-ex-cia-official.html