Is the Francis Vatican's "Pope Benedict's Spiritual Testament... Release" another Lettergate type of Red Herring Disinformation?
How strange would it be if Benedict dies first?
Dr. Edmund Mazza:
Well, that’s an interesting thing on many levels, because in one of the Seewald books, Pope Benedict does say that he has written a Spiritual Last Testament. I wonder if that doesn’t become the new Third Secret. Will we ever get the full content?
Unpublished? So it exists, but not published?
Dr. Edmund Mazza:
It’s not published yet, and I don’t know to whom he entrusted it to. I hope he made multiple copies. I hope he entrusted it to several people. - The Catholic Monitor [https://www.thecatholicmonitor.com/2021/10/part-4-of-exclusive-transcription-is.html]
Is the Francis Vatican's "Spiritual Testament... release" another Lettergate type of Pope Benedict XVI red herring disinformation?
A expert on the papacy who wishes to remain anonymous gave The Catholic Monitor this statement on the Vatican release saying that it appears to be a red herring (that is a "piece of information that is, or is intended to be, misleading or distracting"):
Francis's Vatican, in the face of the Band of Bloggers ridiculing, blinked.
The seemingly all powerful Vatican media apparatus backed down, knuckled under, the Internet and Twitter confrontation of the Catholic blogger's ridicule of the Letter.
The next day, the Vatican in a attempt to show that the Letter wasn't fake admitted that Benedict hadn't read the 11 books, after that they admitted to manipulating the photo and finally the great Vatican expert Sandro Magister, through his sources, revealed that there were missing paragraphs which showed Benedict refused to endorse the books and was angry that the 11 books had heretical theologians who had attacked him and Pope John Paul Il's Vetitatis Splendor.
Anyone who has read Vetitatis Splendor knows that it condemns the teachings of Pope Francis's Amoris Laetitia.
The secular media and the Catholic media, after the facts started coming out, finally admitted the Band of Bloggers under the banner of Canon 212 were right.
They admitted that the Letter was fake news.
The Francis Vatican's disinformation attempt to create the lie that there is no contradiction between Benedict and Francis's failed papacy was routed.
Francis's credibility is shattered thanks to the Band of Bloggers and Frank Walker, but most of all to the grace of God.
Pray an Our Father now for reparation for the sins committed because of Francis's Amoris Laetitia.
Pray an Our Father now for the restoration of the Church as well as the Triumph of the Kingdom of the Sacred Heart and the Immaculate Heart of Mary.
Stop for a moment of silence, ask Jesus Christ what He wants you to do now and next. In this silence remember God, Father, Son and Holy Ghost - Three Divine Persons yet One God, has an ordered universe where you can know truth and falsehood as well as never forget that He wants you to have eternal happiness with Him as his son or daughter by grace. Make this a practice. By doing this you are doing more good than reading anything here or anywhere else on the Internet.
- Doctor of the Church St. Francis de Sales totally confirmed beyond any doubt the possibility of a heretical pope and what must be done by the Church in such a situation:
"[T]he Pope... WHEN he is EXPLICITLY a heretic, he falls ipso facto from his dignity and out of the Church, and the Church MUST either deprive him, or, as some say, declare him deprived, of his Apostolic See."
(The Catholic Controversy, by St. Francis de Sales, Pages 305-306)
Saint Robert Bellarmine, also, said "the Pope heretic is not deposed ipso facto, but must be declared deposed by the Church."
- "If Francis is a Heretic, What should Canonically happen to him?": http://www.thecatholicmonitor.com/2020/12/if-francis-is-heretic-what-should.html
- "Could Francis be a Antipope even though the Majority of Cardinals claim he is Pope?": http://www.thecatholicmonitor.com/2019/03/could-francis-be-antipope-even-though.html
- If Francis betrays Benedict XVI & the"Roman Rite Communities" like he betrayed the Chinese Catholics we must respond like St. Athanasius, the Saintly English Bishop Robert Grosseteste & "Eminent Canonists and Theologians" by "Resist[ing]" him: https://www.thecatholicmonitor.com/2021/12/if-francis-betrays-benedict-xvi.html
- LifeSiteNews, "Confusion explodes as Pope Francis throws magisterial weight behind communion for adulterers," December 4, 2017:
The AAS guidelines explicitly allows "sexually active adulterous couples facing 'complex circumstances' to 'access the sacraments of Reconciliation and the Eucharist.'"
- On February 2018, in Rorate Caeli, Catholic theologian Dr. John Lamont:
"The AAS statement... establishes that Pope Francis in Amoris Laetitia has affirmed propositions that are heretical in the strict sense."
- On December 2, 2017, Bishop Rene Gracida:
"Francis' heterodoxy is now official. He has published his letter to the Argentina bishops in Acta Apostlica Series making those letters magisterial documents."
Pray an Our Father now for the restoration of the Church by the bishops by the grace of God.
- Intel Cryptanalyst-Mathematician on Biden Steal: "212Million Registered Voters & 66.2% Voting,140.344 M Voted...Trump got 74 M, that leaves only 66.344 M for Biden" [http://catholicmonitor.blogspot.com/2020/12/intel-cryptanalyst-mathematician-on.html?m=1]
- Will US be Venezuela?: Ex-CIA Official told Epoch Times "Chávez started to Focus on [Smartmatic] Voting Machines to Ensure Victory as early as 2003": http://catholicmonitor.blogspot.com/2020/12/will-us-be-venezuela-ex-cia-official.html