Flashback of The Letter, Veritatis Splendor & Amoris Laetitia: Pope Benedict's Letter make known his Unhappiness at those who attack Veritatis Splendor
Here's a summary of the Pope Benedict XVI Letter that makes the tongue in cheek bordering on sarcasm language obvious and also his unhappiness at those who attack Veritatis Splendor:
"I am unable to read the eleven volumes" but the "small volumes show, rightly, that Pope Francis is a man of profound philosophical and theological formation, and they therefore help to see the inner continuity between the two pontificates... I don’t feel like writing a short and dense theological passage on them... Professor Hünermann, who during my pontificate had distinguished himself by leading anti-papal initiatives. He played a major part in the release of the 'Kölner Erklärung' [Cologne Declaration], which, in relation to the encyclical 'Veritatis splendor', virulently attacked the magisterial authority of the Pope, especially on questions of moral theology... I am sure you will understand my refusal." As an aside, 'Veritatis splendor' contradicts the moral theology of Amoris Laetitia Have a nice day. [http://m.ncregister.com/blog/edward-pentin/full-text-of-benedict-xvis-letter-to-mons.-vigano#.WrU3eXNlAwh]
Anyone who has read Veritatis Splendor knows it condemns the moral theology of Amoris Laetitia.
Hünermann is for the moment the face of Francis's Amoris Laetitia which is condemned by Veritatis Splendor for it's betrayal of infallible Catholic doctrines on freedom and conscience.
Who is Professor Hünermann who "played a major part in the release of the 'Kölner Erklärung'" [Cologne Declaration]?
The 1989 New York Times tells us the Cologne Declaration dissenters were teaching heresy on freedom and conscience of whom the professor was a leader according to Benedict:
The appointment of conservative bishops has caused distress in many dioceses, most recently in Vienna and Salzburg, yet it was the Pope's decision to name Joachim Cardinal Meisner, the former archbishop of Berlin, [the Dubia Cardinal and friend of Benedict who died last year] to head the wealthy and powerful archdiocese of Cologne last December that brought the simmering issue to a boil." [https://www.nytimes.com/1989/07/14/world/theologians-in-europe-challenge-pope-s-conservative-leadership.html]
Pray an Our Father now for reparation for the sins committed because of Francis's Amoris Laetitia.
Pray an Our Father now for the restoration of the Church as well as the Triumph of the Kingdom of the Sacred Heart and the Immaculate Heart of Mary.
Stop for a moment of silence, ask Jesus Christ what He wants you to do now and next. In this silence remember God, Father, Son and Holy Ghost - Three Divine Persons yet One God, has an ordered universe where you can know truth and falsehood as well as never forget that He wants you to have eternal happiness with Him as his son or daughter by grace. Make this a practice. By doing this you are doing more good than reading anything here or anywhere else on the Internet.
- Doctor of the Church St. Francis de Sales totally confirmed beyond any doubt the possibility of a heretical pope and what must be done by the Church in such a situation:
"[T]he Pope... WHEN he is EXPLICITLY a heretic, he falls ipso facto from his dignity and out of the Church, and the Church MUST either deprive him, or, as some say, declare him deprived, of his Apostolic See."
(The Catholic Controversy, by St. Francis de Sales, Pages 305-306)
Saint Robert Bellarmine, also, said "the Pope heretic is not deposed ipso facto, but must be declared deposed by the Church."
- "If Francis is a Heretic, What should Canonically happen to him?": http://www.thecatholicmonitor.com/2020/12/if-francis-is-heretic-what-should.html
- "Could Francis be a Antipope even though the Majority of Cardinals claim he is Pope?": http://www.thecatholicmonitor.com/2019/03/could-francis-be-antipope-even-though.html
- LifeSiteNews, "Confusion explodes as Pope Francis throws magisterial weight behind communion for adulterers," December 4, 2017:
The AAS guidelines explicitly allows "sexually active adulterous couples facing 'complex circumstances' to 'access the sacraments of Reconciliation and the Eucharist.'"
- On February 2018, in Rorate Caeli, Catholic theologian Dr. John Lamont:
"The AAS statement... establishes that Pope Francis in Amoris Laetitia has affirmed propositions that are heretical in the strict sense."
- On December 2, 2017, Bishop Rene Gracida:
"Francis' heterodoxy is now official. He has published his letter to the Argentina bishops in Acta Apostlica Series making those letters magisterial documents."
Pray an Our Father now for the restoration of the Church by the bishops by the grace of God.
- Intel Cryptanalyst-Mathematician on Biden Steal: "212Million Registered Voters & 66.2% Voting,140.344 M Voted...Trump got 74 M, that leaves only 66.344 M for Biden" [http://catholicmonitor.blogspot.com/2020/12/intel-cryptanalyst-mathematician-on.html?m=1]
- Will US be Venezuela?: Ex-CIA Official told Epoch Times "Chávez started to Focus on [Smartmatic] Voting Machines to Ensure Victory as early as 2003": http://catholicmonitor.blogspot.com/2020/12/will-us-be-venezuela-ex-cia-official.html- Tucker Carlson's Conservatism Inc. Biden Steal Betrayal is explained by “One of the Greatest Columns ever Written" according to Rush: http://catholicmonitor.blogspot.com/2021/01/tucker-carlsons-conservatism-inc-biden.html?m=1- A Hour which will Live in Infamy: 10:01pm November 3, 2020:
http://www.thecatholicmonitor.com/2021/01/a-hour-which-will-live-in-infamy-1001pm.html?m=1What is needed right now to save America from those who would destroy our God given rights is to pray at home or in church and if called to even go to outdoor prayer rallies in every town and city across the United States for God to pour out His grace on our country to save us from those who would use a Reichstag Fire-like incident to destroy our civil liberties. [Is the DC Capitol Incident Comparable to the Nazi Reichstag Fire Incident where the German People Lost their Civil Liberties?: http://catholicmonitor.blogspot.com/2021/01/is-dc-capital-incident-comparable-to.html?m=1 and Epoch Times Show Crossroads on Capitol Incident: "Anitfa 'Agent Provocateurs'":
http://catholicmonitor.blogspot.com/2021/01/epoch-times-show-crossroads-on-capital.html?m=1]Pray an Our Father now for the grace to know God's Will and to do it.Pray an Our Father now for America.Pray an Our Father now for the restoration of the Church as well as the Triumph of the Kingdom of the Sacred Heart and the Immaculate Heart of Mary.