- "What we see here is the Vatican again trying to suppress even modest progress by the U.S. bishops,” she told reporters outside the conference, where her group is holding several events, including a press event where it called for all U.S. bishops to resign en masse. “We’re seeing where the problem lies, which is with the [Francis] Vatican." - Liberal Anne Barrett Doyle
- When I was an ignorant, foolish, and very emotionally immature Novus Ordo American seminarian of 21 years I was seduced by a high ranking member of the clergy in the Eternal City. This admission comes with a lot of shame because on one hand I fully acknowledge that I was a grown-ass man when this happened to me, objectively capable of resisting the seduction of this influential man; however, with time, I have realized that inside I was just a boy and that I was victimized, preyed upon, and exploited precisely because of my immaturity. Yes, I will admit that I was a “vulnerable adult” however stupid that term may sound to a person. And so, I realize both that I am a victim but I also am complicit in this ecclesiastical crime.He must have been a serial offender because he recognized my need for fatherly affection and attention and began grooming me as soon as we had met...
... It was during this time of complete brokenness that I encountered the Traditional Latin Mass for the first time, not even knowing what I was encountering, without any coercion or argumentation or explanation, but just The Mass of the Ages in its simple, confident, modest, glorious, and pristine beauty. It pierced my very wounded and broken heart. It was precisely because of my wounded heart and my complete exhaustion with the Novus Ordo church hierarchy that I was able to listen with “the ear of my heart” to the voice of the LORD in the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass. I found it odd and compelling. I found it curious and confounding. Every day for two weeks I would attend this Traditional Latin Mass that the monastery offered and it was there that I encountered the Living and True GOD but there were still so many questions that were left unanswered on every conceivable level…
I arrived back in the USA and waited a year and told an influential priest that I knew back in my home diocese about the incident that happened to me in Rome. He communicated what I had told him to the bishop of the diocese at the time. We jointly composed a letter to send to the Patriarch of the Eastern Rite Church that had jurisdiction over this cleric in Rome. Nothing was ever done. No response. I don’t know exactly what that awful man is up to now but nothing changed for years and I have reason to believe that nothing has changed even now. - Ex-seminarian's letter to Ann Barnhardt [A Reader’s Testimony: The Most Common Story in Rome – How Vatican Prelates Hunt Seminarians]
It appears that Francis Catholic media such as Where Peter Is is part of Francis's power play to protect gay sex abusers:
"[B]laming gay men for this abuse crisis is simply scapegoating. The problem isn't gay men... The problem, as Pope Francis rightly stated, is 'the abuse of power' and 'clericalism.'"
(Where Peter Is, "The Gay Scapegoat, an Exercise in Unjust Discrimination," August 22, 2018)
On 12, 2018, the liberal Daily Beast headline said it best:
"Pope Francis Just Pulled a Power Play on American Bishops at Crucial Conference"
Even the liberal Anne Barrett Doyle, the co-director of the left-leaning Bishops Accountability victims group, said the Vatican’s power play was "truly incredible”:
“What we see here is the Vatican again trying to suppress even modest progress by the U.S. bishops,” she told reporters outside the conference, where her group is holding several events, including a press event where it called for all U.S. bishops to resign en masse. “We’re seeing where the problem lies, which is with the Vatican."
The gay activist Michael Sean Winters writing for the dissenting Francis National Catholic Reporter explained that the Francis's power play was about protecting the gay sex abusers from "procedures and policies which might help police the crime of sex abuse" and not to "blame the gays" for their sex abuse:
"The pope doesn't talk in his sleep and they don't let us listen at the door if he did. But, the obvious place to start finding an answer came in the address delivered by Archbishop Christophe Pierre [who is speaking for Pope Francis], the apostolic nuncio, immediately following the announcement..."
'... The U.S. bishops' conference proposals were too narrowly focused on procedures and policies which might help police the crime of sex abuse but they did not get to the root of the problem, the clerical culture that led bishops to think more about their own reputations than about the welfare of children exposed to sexual predators."
"As I noted this morning, there are two meta-narratives competing to become the overarching frame for the bishops' response to the sex abuse mess, the "blame the gays" narrative we saw at First Things and on EWTN in recent weeks, or the clerical culture narrative. Pierre clearly applied the latter:"
'We cry for the injustices perpetrated upon victims of abuse. We vow to fight a clerical culture that tolerates the abuse of authority. When abuse occurs, it is our sin and we must take it as such. These are not the sins of the media or the products of vast conspiracies. These are things we must recognize and fix. Our Holy Father has said it must end, and it must — not simply because he has said it, but because each of us in our hearts know that this is the only right thing to do.'"He did not 'blame the gays.' He did not suggest that a failure to clearly articulate the church's sexual ethics was the problem. He did not echo the complaints and concerns, still less the technocratic and puritanical solutions, discussed at the conference on "Authentic Reform," that my colleague Heidi Schlumpf reported on. The problem is "a clerical culture that tolerates the abuse of authority. Punto."
Francis's power play in calling homosexual sexual abuse "clericalism" or even pedophilia is a lie unless he is accusing himself of clericalism or pointing his finger at himself.
There has been clericalism in the Church since St. Paul rebuked St. Peter for a type of clericalism, but never has the Church experienced a crisis of the gravity of the present largely gay sex abuse scandal which is being represented as a pedophile crisis.
Attorney and international child rights advocate Liz Yore refuted this misrepresentation of the scandal with facts:
“Largely it’s not a pedophile crisis,” Yore said. “We know from the John Jay report, 81-percent of the victims were males, mostly teens. And we know because our subclass of predators are all male, this is a male-on-male crime, and primarily with teens between the ages of 14 to 17. Those are the victims.”
“The grand jury report also highlighted that,” she said. “Seminarians
who are over the age of consent, that they too were victims,
nevertheless, they’re crimes, all of them, some federal crimes, some
Yore clearly showed that it is not a pedophile crisis, but a homosexual sexual abuse crisis.
But even if is it was a pedophile crisis, Francis's power play in calling the so-called pedophile scandal "clericalism" is a lie except in the sense that Francis is using the full clerical power of the papacy to protect homosexual pedophile sex abusers.
The clericalism finger is pointing directly at Francis.
In this sense, clericalism is the problem because Francis is abusing his clerical authority to protect gay sex abusers. So if he is going call the sex abuse crisis clericalism then the finger points mainly to Francis and his gay sex abuse protecting inner circle.
That Francis and his appointed Vatican consultant Fr. James Martin are building a bridge to hell using this abuse of clerical authority can clearly be seen when you substitute the word pedophile for gay or LGBT and other gay activist language as quoted from Martin's WMOF speech in the Catholic Herald:
- Headline: "Fr. James Martin critiques ['pedophilephobic'] pastors at WMOF"
- "'[W]elcome [pedophile] persons'... into parish life."
- "Don't reduce [pedophile] people to the call to chastity."
-"The priest said those with ['pedophilephobic'] pastors, 'either silently or overtly,' are 'out of luck.'"
-"[L]isten to [pedophile] parishioners;. 'trust that the Holy Spirit will guide them'... rather than 'simply repeating Church teachings without considering their [pedophile] lived experience."
(Catholic Herald, August 23, 2017)
Don't forget Church Militant's September 20, 2017 headline where we substitute pedophile for homosexual:
- "Father Martin: [Pedophiles] not Bound to Chastity"
The point is there is no reason under the sun not to justify pedophile behavior if one uses Martin and Francis language in justifying gay behavior in the Church.
There is no reason not to justify pedophile crimes using Francis/Martin-speak when one substitutes pedophile for gay:
- "Who am I to judge" [pedophiles].
- "God made you like this" [pedophiles].
- That is the "lived experience" of [pedophiles].
- [Pedophile] "discrimination... should be avoided."
Here is one that even conservative Catholics were using in the earlier part of the McCarrick scandal:
"It is consensual" so it's not that big a deal and can be taken care of in the confessional.
What Fr. Z said of Martin applies to the Francis Catholic media and in the long run to the pedophilia and gay sex abuse cover ups of the Francis Vatican:
"[T]his is part of a larger, concerted effort to normalize sodomy, which is a sin that 'cries to heaven'... Martin's talk is a nightmare of manipulation and misdirection... they use 'lived experience' to justify whatever the hell they want."
(Fr.Z's Blog, "@JamesMartinSJ talk at #WMOF18," August 23, 2018)
The Francis/Martin language "is a nightmare of manipulation and misdirection" that is a bridge to hell.
Stop for a moment of silence, ask Jesus Christ what He want you to do now and next. In this silence remember God, Father, Son and Holy Ghost - Three Divine Persons yet One God, has an ordered universe where you can know truth and falsehood as well as never forget that He wants you to have eternal happiness with Him as his son or daughter by grace. Make this a practice. By doing this you are doing more good than reading anything here or anywhere else on the Internet.
of the Church St. Francis de Sales totally confirmed beyond any doubt
the possibility of a heretical pope and what must be done by the Church
in such a situation:
"[T]he Pope... WHEN he is EXPLICITLY a heretic, he falls ipso facto from his dignity and out of the Church, and the Church MUST either deprive him, or, as some say, declare him deprived, of his Apostolic See."
(The Catholic Controversy, by St. Francis de Sales, Pages 305-306)
Saint Robert Bellarmine, also, said "the Pope heretic is not deposed ipso facto, but must be declared deposed by the Church."
- "If Francis is a Heretic, What should Canonically happen to him?": http://www.thecatholicmonitor.com/2020/12/if-francis-is-heretic-what-should.html
- "Could Francis be a Antipope even though the Majority of Cardinals claim he is Pope?": http://www.thecatholicmonitor.com/2019/03/could-francis-be-antipope-even-though.html
- LifeSiteNews, "Confusion explodes as Pope Francis throws magisterial
weight behind communion for adulterers," December 4, 2017:
The AAS guidelines explicitly allows "sexually active adulterous couples facing 'complex circumstances' to 'access the sacraments of Reconciliation and the Eucharist.'"
- On February 2018, in Rorate Caeli, Catholic theologian Dr. John Lamont:
"The AAS statement... establishes that Pope Francis in Amoris Laetitia has affirmed propositions that are heretical in the strict sense."
- On December 2, 2017, Bishop Rene Gracida:
"Francis' heterodoxy is now official. He has published his letter to the Argentina bishops in Acta Apostlica Series making those letters magisterial documents."
Pray an Our Father now for the restoration of the Church by the bishops by the grace of God.
- Intel Cryptanalyst-Mathematician on Biden Steal: "212Million Registered Voters & 66.2% Voting,140.344 M Voted...Trump got 74 M, that leaves only 66.344 M for Biden" [http://catholicmonitor.blogspot.com/2020/12/intel-cryptanalyst-mathematician-on.html?m=1]
- Will US be Venezuela?: Ex-CIA Official told Epoch Times "Chávez started to Focus on [Smartmatic] Voting Machines to Ensure Victory as early as 2003": http://catholicmonitor.blogspot.com/2020/12/will-us-be-venezuela-ex-cia-official.html