Gloria.tv reported that "Cardinal Robert Sarah paid a visit to the “Holy Father Benedict XVI, Pope Emeritus” on April 24, he wrote on Twitter.com":
"Sarah speaks diplomatically of 'an atmosphere of serene and dignified brotherhood, with the exchange of beautiful mutual memories.'" [https://www.gloria.tv/post/Ae4E3P8JgGoG69iSatg9McX27]
Some call these occasional reported visits with and "interviews" of Benedict with the sometimes photo ops: the "Benedict Bot."
This is because they seem staged pro-Francis propaganda like the Soviet show trials of the Cold War era.The pre-Francis Benedict seems to some to have disappeared and been replaced by someone who is never allowed to speak in front of live cameras or disagree with things which he, pre-Francis, was documented to have disagreed with.
Why doesn't the Francis Vatican let Benedict speak in front of live cameras?
This takes me back to 2019, when a similar question was implied by a Catholic Monitor commenter about Benedict having a live "press conference" in "public"
June 6, 2019 was the day that the Catholic Monitor posted 5 Dubia
questions for One Peter Five publisher Steve Skojec to answer and like
Francis he has refused, to this day, to answer.
Skojec was banned from posting in the Monitor comment section until he allowed a free forum for debate on those Dubia questions on the One Peter Five website comment section.
As far as we can see, there is still no freedom to debate at that website, but a priest and others banned there as well as a Italian Latin language expert and supporters of Skojec (one of the 1P5 publisher supporters is a blogger) carried on a debate for two days in the Catholic Monitor.
It was beautiful to see honest debate.
In the debate, Jonathan D'Souza posted a "Dubia for Benedict." Please go to the post link above to read it.
I loved the idea so here are the Catholic Monitor's 5 Dubia questions for Pope Benedict.
But, before we get to the dubia questions, I want to say that I totally agree with D'Souza that Benedict has to "come out to our faces in the public and answer in a press conference once and for all... and [be] drilled by lawyers and reporters in more detail, allow[ing] no room for escape."
Moreover, as he said "we don't want any more bogus press releases from the Vatican" which some are calling Francis's "Benedict Bot."
Francis and the Vatican as he said "can't be trusted" as proven by Archbishop Carlo Maria Viganò, Lettergate, the Chinese Vatican betrayal deal, the Bergoglio Argentine sex-abuse cover-ups dating to when he was a archbishop to the present Bishop Gustavo Zanchetta case and I could keep going, but you get the idea.
Finally, here are the 5 Dubia questions for Benedict:
1. Viganò and the evidence has proven that Francis covered-up for ex-Cardinal Theodore McCarrick's sex abuse. Do you demand with Viganò that Francis resign? Answer: yes or no.
2. In reference to the possibility of Francis resigning, Cardinal Walter Kasper and canon law expert Nicholas Cafardi said "a political faction" attempting "a forced resignation would be invalid."
It is known that three Cardinals made a "300 page dossier" of Vatican sexual homosexual deviancy that was paired with financial irregularities tied to Vatileaks orchestrated by the allied financially corrupt Vatican Old Guard diplomats and the Vatican sexually corrupt Gay Lobby that led to your resignation.
Do you admit that the aforementioned "political factions" orchestrated and caused or forced your resignation? Answer: yes or no.
3. Bishop René Gracida has convincingly demonstrated that there is valid evidence that Pope John Paul II's conclave constitution "Universi Dominici Gregis" which "prescribe[d]... [the] method for the election of his successor(s)" was violated and must be investigated by Cardinals.
Do you admit that the Cardinals need to investigate the conclave? Answer: yes or no.
4. Respected Catholic scholar Dr. Peter Kwasniewski in reviewing the Antonio Socci book "The Secret of Benedict XVI: Is he still Pope?" said: "Socci['s]... careful analysis... above all, the interpretation [of] canon lawyers... argue that the resignation lacks several conditions for validity."
Do you admit that you need to do a new resignation which is unarguably and incontrovertibly valid? Answer: yes or no.
5. Your long time friend and colleague Cardinal Walter Brandmuller said "Whoever thinks that persistent adultery and reception of Holy Communion are compatible is a heretic and promotes schism."
Since Francis endorses "that persistent adultery and reception of Holy Communion are compatible" with his Argentine letter and since his Vatican calls the letter "authentic magisterium," do you admit that Francis is "a heretic and promotes schism"? Answer: yes or no.
Stop for a moment of silence, ask Jesus Christ what He want you to do next. Make this a practice. By doing this you are doing more good than reading anything here or anywhere else on the Internet
of the Church St. Francis de Sales totally confirmed beyond any doubt
the possibility of a heretical pope and what must be done by the Church
in such a situation:
"[T]he Pope... WHEN he is EXPLICITLY a heretic, he falls ipso facto from his dignity and out of the Church, and the Church MUST either deprive him, or, as some say, declare him deprived, of his Apostolic See."
(The Catholic Controversy, by St. Francis de Sales, Pages 305-306)
Saint Robert Bellarmine, also, said "the Pope heretic is not deposed ipso facto, but must be declared deposed by the Church."
- "If Francis is a Heretic, What should Canonically happen to him?": http://www.thecatholicmonitor.com/2020/12/if-francis-is-heretic-what-should.html
- "Could Francis be a Antipope even though the Majority of Cardinals claim he is Pope?": http://www.thecatholicmonitor.com/2019/03/could-francis-be-antipope-even-though.html
- LifeSiteNews, "Confusion explodes as Pope Francis throws magisterial
weight behind communion for adulterers," December 4, 2017:
The AAS guidelines explicitly allows "sexually active adulterous couples facing 'complex circumstances' to 'access the sacraments of Reconciliation and the Eucharist.'"
- On February 2018, in Rorate Caeli, Catholic theologian Dr. John Lamont:
"The AAS statement... establishes that Pope Francis in Amoris Laetitia has affirmed propositions that are heretical in the strict sense."
- On December 2, 2017, Bishop Rene Gracida:
"Francis' heterodoxy is now official. He has published his letter to the Argentina bishops in Acta Apostlica Series making those letters magisterial documents."
Pray an Our Father now for the restoration of the Church by the bishops by the grace of God.
- Intel Cryptanalyst-Mathematician on Biden Steal: "212Million Registered Voters & 66.2% Voting,140.344 M Voted...Trump got 74 M, that leaves only 66.344 M for Biden" [http://catholicmonitor.blogspot.com/2020/12/intel-cryptanalyst-mathematician-on.html?m=1]
- Will US be Venezuela?: Ex-CIA Official told Epoch Times "Chávez started to Focus on [Smartmatic] Voting Machines to Ensure Victory as early as 2003": http://catholicmonitor.blogspot.com/2020/12/will-us-be-venezuela-ex-cia-official.html