Church Militant has called SSPX Bishop Bernard Fellay a "big liar" who "needs to be expelled" for sex-abuse cover-up and has said that the Society of St. Puis X (SSPX) supporters are a "cult." [https://twitter.com/Michael_Voris/status/1293576524751409152]
Why are Francis conservatives so soft when it comes to pedo exposure and removal of Francis as well as his apparent cult-like Vatican?
I am waiting for Voris' Church Militant to do a months in the making investigation of Francis and his inner circle leadership's sex-abuse cover-ups. And I'm not talking about phony Church Militant puff pieces such as "Mother Alleges Sex Abuse Cover-Up Under Cdl. Bergoglio" that cover-up as much as they expose of Francis' "constant protection" of the clerical gay mafia in Argentina. [http://catholicmonitor.blogspot.com/2020/05/why-was-church-militant-apparently.html?m=1]
"Bergoglio always had the 'gay agenda' among his plans... It is a question of asking the Buenoairean clergy about the constant protection that he lavished on many homosexual priests."
Moreover, I am waiting for Voris to do a months in the making investigation into Opus Dei (OD) which apparently supports the Francis Vatican's agenda.
Opus Dei investigator Randy Engel says:
"Voris promotes and defends Opus Dei."
Yes, I am aware of the Church Militant of Nice softball article that Voris did on OD which between compliments briefly went over some of its sex abuse scandals.
Voris knows Engel so he just has to call or email her and she can help him in his new months in the making investigation of his friends at big money Opus Dei.
I think if Opus Dei's leadership is guilty they "need... to be expelled."
Instead, Voris in a video titled "The Answer," reposted by Restore-DC-Catholicism, said:
"As far as I can see Opus Dei which means the work of God is if not the answer is at least the best that I can see.
(Church Militant, "The Answer," 4:44-4:52 which was posted on Restore-DC-Catholicism, "The "Answer" according to Real Catholic TV, March 25, 2010)
In the above post, Restore-DC-Catholicism said former members of Opus Dei "relay their stories of how they were subject to subtle thought reform and increasing mental control."
Why doesn't Michael Voris call Opus Dei cult-like?
Pray an Our Father now for reparation for the sins committed because of Francis's Amoris Laetitia.
Pray an Our Father now for the restoration of the Church as well as the Triumph of the Kingdom of the Sacred Heart and the Immaculate Heart of Mary.
Stop for a moment of silence, ask Jesus Christ what He wants you to do now and next. In this silence remember God, Father, Son and Holy Ghost - Three Divine Persons yet One God, has an ordered universe where you can know truth and falsehood as well as never forget that He wants you to have eternal happiness with Him as his son or daughter by grace. Make this a practice. By doing this you are doing more good than reading anything here or anywhere else on the Internet.
- Doctor of the Church St. Francis de Sales totally confirmed beyond any doubt the possibility of a heretical pope and what must be done by the Church in such a situation:
"[T]he Pope... WHEN he is EXPLICITLY a heretic, he falls ipso facto from his dignity and out of the Church, and the Church MUST either deprive him, or, as some say, declare him deprived, of his Apostolic See."
(The Catholic Controversy, by St. Francis de Sales, Pages 305-306)
Saint Robert Bellarmine, also, said "the Pope heretic is not deposed ipso facto, but must be declared deposed by the Church."
- "If Francis is a Heretic, What should Canonically happen to him?": http://www.thecatholicmonitor.com/2020/12/if-francis-is-heretic-what-should.html
- "Could Francis be a Antipope even though the Majority of Cardinals claim he is Pope?": http://www.thecatholicmonitor.com/2019/03/could-francis-be-antipope-even-though.html
- LifeSiteNews, "Confusion explodes as Pope Francis throws magisterial weight behind communion for adulterers," December 4, 2017:
The AAS guidelines explicitly allows "sexually active adulterous couples facing 'complex circumstances' to 'access the sacraments of Reconciliation and the Eucharist.'"
- On February 2018, in Rorate Caeli, Catholic theologian Dr. John Lamont:
"The AAS statement... establishes that Pope Francis in Amoris Laetitia has affirmed propositions that are heretical in the strict sense."
- On December 2, 2017, Bishop Rene Gracida:
"Francis' heterodoxy is now official. He has published his letter to the Argentina bishops in Acta Apostlica Series making those letters magisterial documents."
Pray an Our Father now for the restoration of the Church by the bishops by the grace of God.
- Intel Cryptanalyst-Mathematician on Biden Steal: "212Million Registered Voters & 66.2% Voting,140.344 M Voted...Trump got 74 M, that leaves only 66.344 M for Biden" [http://catholicmonitor.blogspot.com/2020/12/intel-cryptanalyst-mathematician-on.html?m=1]
- Will US be Venezuela?: Ex-CIA Official told Epoch Times "Chávez started to Focus on [Smartmatic] Voting Machines to Ensure Victory as early as 2003": http://catholicmonitor.blogspot.com/2020/12/will-us-be-venezuela-ex-cia-official.html