Voris' Church Militant is promoting book that claims "the Devil is terrified of Pope Francis" who is "shutting down traditional Catholics worldwide" which features a pro-Zelenskyy regime priest who claims "in Ukraine there is great religious freedom, & this freedom must not please the devil"
Michael Voris' Church Militant is promoting a priest who appears to be pushing propaganda for Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy in claiming "in Ukraine there is great religious freedom" despite "the Zelenskyy regime shut[ing] down Ukrainian Orthodox Christians."
The editor of the Traditional Catholic newspaper The Remnant, Michael Matt, said that "as the Zelenskyy regime shuts down Ukrainian Orthodox Christians in Kiev, Pope Francis is shutting down traditional Catholics worldwide" in his post titled "CANCELING RELIGIOUS FREEDOM: From Francis to Zelenskyy & Kiev to Chicago" [https://remnantnewspaper.com/web/index.php/articles/item/6498-canceling-religious-freedom-from-francis-to-zelenskyy-kiev-to-chicago/]
Voris' Church Militant is known among Traditional Catholics to have joined Francis in his attacks on Traditional Catholics as the Catholic website Les Femmes has documented:
Church Militant (CM) has been on a crusade against the SSPX for some time. They've also gone after The Remnant and Catholic Family News, specifically Michael Matt and Chris Ferrara. Why? Apparently because they support the SSPX and are working to "unite the clans." More recently CM turned their cannons to take aim at LifeSiteNews, one of the best Catholic news sites on the internet. [https://lesfemmes-thetruth.blogspot.com/2021/06/church-militant-and-their-crusade.html]
Moreover, it appears that Voris is promoting Fr.Vasil Pantelyuk who claims that "in Ukraine there is great religious freedom, and this freedom must not please the devil":
Father Vasil Pantelyuk, expelled from Donetsk by the Russians since 2014...
Father Vasil , was also expelled that year..., who is also an exorcist and currently runs the Greek Catholic parish of St. Nicholas the Wonderworker in Dnipro.... "From the point of spiritual life, in Ukraine there is great religious freedom, and this freedom must not please the devil ," he says...
... Pantelyuk explains: "Our bishop has given the order that the temples remain open to receive people, to sleep, to give people free meals and also to offer our prayer for peace." [https://www.religionenlibertad.com/europa/223173746/exorcista-director-caritas-donetsk-ucrania-exorcismos-territorio.html?fbclid=IwAR0hxwIhNjhDw_Z-qfihL52cEUJ94JESgl7FT5wyQJzEg5FiGUAoKUuQGDA]
Fr. Pantelyuk apparently is turning a blind eye to what the pro-Francis Crux news outlet reported as a "crackdown on churches in Ukraine":
Ukrainian authorities, after conducting raids on several parishes, announced Friday a ban on religious organizations “affiliated with centers of influence” in Russia, and said an examination would be made of potential ties between Ukrainian and Russian Orthodox churches. [https://cruxnow.com/church-in-europe/2022/12/zelenskyy-unveils-crackdown-on-churches-in-ukraine-loyal-to-moscow]
Surreally, Voris is promoting a book that claims 'the Devil is terrified of Pope Francis" who is "shutting down traditional Catholics worldwide" which features a pro-Zelenskyy regime priest who claims "in Ukraine there is great religious freedom, and this freedom must not please the devil":
[T]he book by Fabio Marchese Ragona... also describes exorcisms performed by Fr. Vasil Pantelyuk, the parish priest of the Greek Catholic church of St. Nicholas the Wonderworker in Dnipro, the fourth largest city in Ukraine.
In his exorcism, the priest specifically commands Satan to depart from the Russian president: "Don't you dare trick Vladimir Vladimirovich Putin anymore, sneaky serpent." [https://www.churchmilitant.com/news/article/exorcist-in-new-book-claims-satan-is-afraid-of-francis]
Pray an Our Father now for reparation for the sins committed because of Francis's Amoris Laetitia.
Pray an Our Father now for the restoration of the Church as well as the Triumph of the Kingdom of the Sacred Heart and the Immaculate Heart of Mary.
Stop for a moment of silence, ask Jesus Christ what He wants you to do now and next. In this silence remember God, Father, Son and Holy Ghost - Three Divine Persons yet One God, has an ordered universe where you can know truth and falsehood as well as never forget that He wants you to have eternal happiness with Him as his son or daughter by grace. Make this a practice. By doing this you are doing more good than reading anything here or anywhere else on the Internet.
- Doctor of the Church St. Francis de Sales totally confirmed beyond any doubt the possibility of a heretical pope and what must be done by the Church in such a situation:
"[T]he Pope... WHEN he is EXPLICITLY a heretic, he falls ipso facto from his dignity and out of the Church, and the Church MUST either deprive him, or, as some say, declare him deprived, of his Apostolic See."
(The Catholic Controversy, by St. Francis de Sales, Pages 305-306)
Saint Robert Bellarmine, also, said "the Pope heretic is not deposed ipso facto, but must be declared deposed by the Church."
- "If Francis is a Heretic, What should Canonically happen to him?": http://www.thecatholicmonitor.com/2020/12/if-francis-is-heretic-what-should.html
- "Could Francis be a Antipope even though the Majority of Cardinals claim he is Pope?": http://www.thecatholicmonitor.com/2019/03/could-francis-be-antipope-even-though.html
- If Francis betrays Benedict XVI & the"Roman Rite Communities" like he betrayed the Chinese Catholics we must respond like St. Athanasius, the Saintly English Bishop Robert Grosseteste & "Eminent Canonists and Theologians" by "Resist[ing]" him: https://www.thecatholicmonitor.com/2021/12/if-francis-betrays-benedict-xvi.html
- LifeSiteNews, "Confusion explodes as Pope Francis throws magisterial weight behind communion for adulterers," December 4, 2017:
The AAS guidelines explicitly allows "sexually active adulterous couples facing 'complex circumstances' to 'access the sacraments of Reconciliation and the Eucharist.'"
- On February 2018, in Rorate Caeli, Catholic theologian Dr. John Lamont:
"The AAS statement... establishes that Pope Francis in Amoris Laetitia has affirmed propositions that are heretical in the strict sense."
- On December 2, 2017, Bishop Rene Gracida:
"Francis' heterodoxy is now official. He has published his letter to the Argentina bishops in Acta Apostlica Series making those letters magisterial documents."
Pray an Our Father now for the restoration of the Church by the bishops by the grace of God.
- Intel Cryptanalyst-Mathematician on Biden Steal: "212Million Registered Voters & 66.2% Voting,140.344 M Voted...Trump got 74 M, that leaves only 66.344 M for Biden" [http://catholicmonitor.blogspot.com/2020/12/intel-cryptanalyst-mathematician-on.html?m=1]
- Will US be Venezuela?: Ex-CIA Official told Epoch Times "Chávez started to Focus on [Smartmatic] Voting Machines to Ensure Victory as early as 2003": http://catholicmonitor.blogspot.com/2020/12/will-us-be-venezuela-ex-cia-official.html