The historian Edward Mazza in the YouTube show "The Meaning of Catholic" stated:
"There is no next time. There won't be a free election, again... [if we] fail to pray, if we fail to protest and if necessary we fail to go into the streets and try to save the republic, if we fail to do that we will take that failure to our grave":
This is not just another election. Where our guy lost and we say well we'll get them next time. There is no next time. There won't be a free election, again."
"They can camouflage and sabotage worst than this one. There is no tomorrow!"
"And if we as Catholic American citizens fail to pray, if we fail to protest and if necessary we fail to go into the streets and try to save the republic, if we fail to do that we will take that failure to our grave!" ("Against Hostile Takeover with Dr. Edmund Mazza" on YouTube, 37:56-38:31: https://youtu.be/m5s3XpQsnS8)
The news aggregation and analysis website Revolver News agrees with the analysis of Mazza and gives one of the paths to victory according to the laws of the United States of America for President Donald Trump and America:
[F]ederal law explicitly empowers state legislators to decide how a state’s electoral votes should be awarded, even after election day, if that election “failed to make a choice.” Certainly, such a “failure” would include a fraud-ridden election whose outcome cannot be trusted...
... In the case of a stolen election, Republican lawmakers, then, should not feel ashamed or hide away from what the law plainly empowers them to do. This would not be an act of usurping the will of the people, it would instead be a noble and heroic act of restoring the will of the people that was viciously taken away from them in the dead of night.
With each passing day, it looks more and more clear that they must seriously consider exercising this power. Evidence is steadily piling up that Democratic leads in the 2020 election’s decisive states are built on a bedrock of fraud. [https://www.revolver.news/2020/11/republican-state-legislatures-must-restore-will-of-the-people/]
The American Catholic's Donald McClarey explains the strategy for this path to victory for President Trump:
- Stage massive rallies in Arizona, Georgia, Wisconsin, Michigan and Pennsylvania.
- Repeat over and over again that the election was not stolen from him but from the American people.
- Tell his supporters to deluge the Republican controlled legislatures with demands that they certify alternate slates of electors.
- Convince the Republican legislators in these states that they face political oblivion if they do not certify alternate elector slates.
- Have competent legal teams to defend this strategy in the courts from ceaseless legal challenges. I think the Supreme Court will view this as a struggle of the political branches and will stay out of it.
- Put pressure on GOP House members to hold the line.
- In the event of the strategy succeeding, be ready to put down with deadly force the widespread riots that will ensue. A second term erected on this foundation would make his first term a feast of cordiality by comparison.
- Above all convince a majority of the American people that the election was stolen and that what Trump is doing is right and necessary for the country. [https://the-american-catholic.com/2020/11/17/a-time-to-choose/]
McClarey ends his article by saying:
"Myself, I think he should fight, but he should do so with eyes open, and with everything in him. Anything less is a betrayal of his voters."
Pray an Our Father now for President Donald Trump and justice in the United States of America.
Pray an Our Father now for the restoration of the Church as well as the Triumph of the Kingdom of the Sacred Heart and the Immaculate Heart of Mary.
Note: A good friend of the Catholic Monitor got this from a group message. She said "exorcist Fr. Chad Ripperger is asking everyone to say this prayer until the election is resolved":
Prayer of Command