Sweden: "Country of over 10 million People has Less than One Death Per Day without the Miraculous Power of Cloth Masks"
On Twitter, Dr. James Todaro with a video from Sweden TODAY asked "Can someone explain to me how a country of over 10 million people has less than one death per day without the miraculous power of cloth masks?":
Can someone explain to me how a country of over 10 million people has less than one death per day without the miraculous power of cloth masks?
Moreover, a Daily Post article reported that "Sweden's virus control policies are steadily becoming more respected as its outbreak slows amid a resurgence in cases in other European countries like the UK, France, Spain and Italy." Here are the bullet points of this article:
- Lockdown-free Sweden has averaged only one death per day over the past 10
- Comes despite criticism that Sweden's 'herd immunity' strategy was reckless
- 136 deaths confirmed in Australia during same period - all of them in Victoria
- Sweden's businesses operating close to normal and borders starting to reopen
- Masks are only advised - very different to Melbourne's Stage Four lockdown
- Country has had 5,843 deaths from virus but officials say policies are working [https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8718365/Sweden-averaging-just-ONE-coronavirus-death-day-Heres-Australia-compares.html]
Pray an Our Father now for the restoration of the Mass and the Church as
well as for the Triumph of the Kingdom of the Sacred Heart of Jesus and
the Immaculate Heart of Mary.