Author of "Orthodoxy of Amoris Laetitia” Gabriel of Where [Peter] Pachamama Is says "Epidemic... Punishment for Sacrilegious Dunking" of Pachamama Idols vs. Priest Burns 'Satanic' Pachamama Idol In Reparation
«The proper place of the Pachamama is in the fire of hell». Father Hugo Valdemar, a famous Mexican priest, explains to La Bussola Quotidiana why he decided to do a prayer of expiation in his parish and a public burning of the Pachamama. The video of the burning went viral on social media. «Many people were shocked, hurt, and angered by the various acts of idolatrous adoration that were carried out in Rome during the Synod». «We need a deeper evangelization in order to return to the Catholic faith in its entirety. Liberation theology is guilty of the secularization of many nations». [https://tremamunno.es/thats-why-i-burned-the-idol-of-pachamama/]
Facebook · Defend the Catholic Faith · Nov 6, 2019
Notre Dame burned. Bergoglio broke the First Commandment on Vatican ground. Within months, a pandemic. A child could make those connections.
Portuguese Dr. Pedro Gabriel in Where Peter Is, which I call Where Pachamama Is, dared to claim the naked idols of Pachamama were "Our Lady."
If there are any Portuguese men that have any devotion to Our Lady of Fatima in that country they should dunk Gabriel in the river for making such a sacrilegious statement.
Maybe it might do Gabriel some good to go to Mexico because there are still men in that country who burned the naked idols of Pachamama because they are real men who are devoted to Our Lady of Guadalupe.
Gabriel said of the dunked naked statues that Francis explicitly said were "pachamamas":
"[T]he epidemic might have been a punishment for sacrilegiously dunking... statues that represent Our Lady of the Amazon."
(Where Peter Is, "Dr. Marshall and coronavirus: suffering people deserve better!," March 14, 2020)
Maybe Gabriel thinks the men who burned the naked Pachamama idols in Mexico are to blame for the "epidemic," also.
Maybe Gabriel and all the writer at Where Peter and Pachamama Is can bow down to their own personal Pachamama idols and ask the Mother Earth pagan goddess to end the "epidemic."
But, I have one bit of advice for the Portuguese doctor:
Don't pray to your Pachamama idols in public in Mexico because the Mexican men who love Our Lady of Guadalupe may sacrilegiously dunk a certain Portuguese doctor in the river.
Pray an Our Father now for reparation for the sins committed because of Francis's Amoris Laetitia.
Pray an Our Father now for the restoration of the Church as well as the Triumph of the Kingdom of the Sacred Heart and the Immaculate Heart of Mary.
Stop for a moment of silence, ask Jesus Christ what He wants you to do now and next. In this silence remember God, Father, Son and Holy Ghost - Three Divine Persons yet One God, has an ordered universe where you can know truth and falsehood as well as never forget that He wants you to have eternal happiness with Him as his son or daughter by grace. Make this a practice. By doing this you are doing more good than reading anything here or anywhere else on the Internet.
- Doctor of the Church St. Francis de Sales totally confirmed beyond any doubt the possibility of a heretical pope and what must be done by the Church in such a situation:
"[T]he Pope... WHEN he is EXPLICITLY a heretic, he falls ipso facto from his dignity and out of the Church, and the Church MUST either deprive him, or, as some say, declare him deprived, of his Apostolic See."
(The Catholic Controversy, by St. Francis de Sales, Pages 305-306)
Saint Robert Bellarmine, also, said "the Pope heretic is not deposed ipso facto, but must be declared deposed by the Church."
- "If Francis is a Heretic, What should Canonically happen to him?": http://www.thecatholicmonitor.com/2020/12/if-francis-is-heretic-what-should.html
- "Could Francis be a Antipope even though the Majority of Cardinals claim he is Pope?": http://www.thecatholicmonitor.com/2019/03/could-francis-be-antipope-even-though.html
- If Francis betrays Benedict XVI & the"Roman Rite Communities" like he betrayed the Chinese Catholics we must respond like St. Athanasius, the Saintly English Bishop Robert Grosseteste & "Eminent Canonists and Theologians" by "Resist[ing]" him: https://www.thecatholicmonitor.com/2021/12/if-francis-betrays-benedict-xvi.html
- LifeSiteNews, "Confusion explodes as Pope Francis throws magisterial weight behind communion for adulterers," December 4, 2017:
The AAS guidelines explicitly allows "sexually active adulterous couples facing 'complex circumstances' to 'access the sacraments of Reconciliation and the Eucharist.'"
- On February 2018, in Rorate Caeli, Catholic theologian Dr. John Lamont:
"The AAS statement... establishes that Pope Francis in Amoris Laetitia has affirmed propositions that are heretical in the strict sense."
- On December 2, 2017, Bishop Rene Gracida:
"Francis' heterodoxy is now official. He has published his letter to the Argentina bishops in Acta Apostlica Series making those letters magisterial documents."
Pray an Our Father now for the restoration of the Church by the bishops by the grace of God.
- Intel Cryptanalyst-Mathematician on Biden Steal: "212Million Registered Voters & 66.2% Voting,140.344 M Voted...Trump got 74 M, that leaves only 66.344 M for Biden" [http://catholicmonitor.blogspot.com/2020/12/intel-cryptanalyst-mathematician-on.html?m=1]
- Will US be Venezuela?: Ex-CIA Official told Epoch Times "Chávez started to Focus on [Smartmatic] Voting Machines to Ensure Victory as early as 2003": http://catholicmonitor.blogspot.com/2020/12/will-us-be-venezuela-ex-cia-official.html