Are Francis & the Biden "Global American Empire... Big Fat Liar[s]" on Francis's Sex Abuse Cover-ups & Everything from Hunter's Laptop to WWIII?
Today, the renowned statistician William Briggs called out Joe Biden's Global American Empire for its continuous lying:
You’ve seen the new acronym GAE. Global American Empire. Pronounced gay, for the export and enforcement of Globohomo, among other things. You’ll not be surprised to learn that the Big GAE is a big fat liar...
... A Brief History Of Lies
* Weapons of mass destruction in Iraq. The very most sincere and soothing Colin Powell.
I list this one first because I believed it. My excuse is that I was much younger and still trusted Big GAE. I was in NYC on 9/11 and I wanted blood. I have since learned my lesson.
Nobody knows the real number, but some half a million to a million people killed because of that war that Big GAE just had to have. The repercussions are still being felt.
* Hunter’s laptop. It was always obvious it was his. Not only did Big GAE lie about it, but Big Tech, too. Many were canceled for telling the truth. The lie was, however, a brilliant election fortification technique. The lie worked: the NPR and TV crowd believed it.
Best take is from the NY Post, which Twitter canceled when the Post broke the story. “Spies who lie: 51 ‘intelligence’ Experts refuse to apologize for discrediting true Hunter Biden story“. I capitalized Experts.
All these Experts lied. They lied to us, they lied to Congress, which was eager to believe the lie. Offered a chance to apologize, none did. They are happy they got away with it.
The laptop shows Biden and Co. are on the take and full of corruption. Who remembers Tony Bobulinksy except for us? The real beauty of the lie is that after it helped fortify the election, the majority upon hearing the truth said, “Meh. What possible difference could it make now?”
The regime gets away with everything. And the corruption continues. Because they view it as being done by those on “our” side. They don’t want to upset the system and undermine their privilege.
* Trump said his campaign was wiretapped. Big GAE and their propagandists said this was a lie. The wiretapping was true (CNN link).
* Trump was said to have colluded with Russia to win his election. A “dossier” full of damning details emerged. Trump said Hillary was behind it. She lied and blamed Russia. Much later we learn that, yes, Hillary lied and bought the dossier.
* Biden on the campaign trial swore that he would not shut down the Keystone pipeline. He did so on the first day in office.
* Janet Yellen said that inflation would be transitory and that there was no chance of a recession.
* Big GAE said inflation was caused by Russia, and not the huge, huge increase in printed money, much because of numerous blunders in “solving” coronadoom.
* All in Big GAE speak of a “climate crisis.” There is no climate crisis. They speak this lie to boost “renewable energy”, in which they and their sponsoring oligarchs have large investments. Yet, as we proved earlier, it would take the full surface area of at least five states to provide enough wind or solar power to make up for fossil fuels.
* Nancy Pelosi claimed massive government spending was not the cause of inflation, a whopping lie by itself, but she had to add that spending more money we don’t have doesn’t add to the deficit, a lie so stupid that even propagandists blushed to repeat it.
* I have said so much about the coronadoom “solution” lies that I refuse to say anything else, except to remind you that all regime leaders lied and said the vex would provide 100% protection against the virus. On camera they lied. Even when we play these lies back, they are not grasped by the many.
* The regime’s best liar is Jen Psaki, who appears to have no conscience. A reporter asks her why Big GAE doesn’t allow more domestic oil production, she lies and says its the fault of oil companies. These aren’t even complicated lies.
* There are no bio-research labs in Ukraine, they lied. And then we learned there were, and that they were worried the labs would fall into Russian hands, but that this was not a worry because these were only “health labs.”
* The propagandists at USA Today named Rachel Levine “woman” of the year. The Babylon Bee named him man of the year, and Twitter cancels them. [https://wmbriggs.com/post/39463/]
The Mundabor website has done the same thing in its post "Ukraine: Seven Lies Exposed": First Lie: The Shopping Centre
Countless journalist tears have been shed over the shopping centre that was bombed by the Russians. Conveniently, said journalists have forgotten to tell us that several videos had emerged on TikTok and elsewhere, showing that the place was used to shelter armoured vehicles and weapons; which makes sense, as the Russians are targeting Ukrainian military infrastructure and the Ukrainians want to have ordnance outside of those, and near the expected combat zones. Still, not a word has been said over it. “Russians bomb shopping centre” sounds so much more “slava Ukraina” than “Russians destroy Ukrainian weapons depo in empty shopping centre”.
LifeSiteNews reports that the German national TV channel ZDF is currently running a documentary by Martin Boudot which is being aired now and "making the rounds in the German-speaking world called the 'The Silence of the Shepherds.'"
The documentary says six alleged victims of abuse all say that then-Archbishop Bergoglio was silent and "never answered their own specific complaints when they wrote to him as the archbishop of Buenos Aires." Journalist Maike Hickson wrote:
"When asked by the documentary journalists whether or not they ever received an answer, they all shook their heads in the negative. Asked about the above-quoted statement that Bergoglio never having a pedophile priest in his diocese and whether he says here the truth, one abuse victim, a woman, answered: 'He [Francis/Bergoglio] wants people to believe that, but it is a lie.'”
Hickson below reveals that the documentary shows Francis lying about "a counter-inquiry" he commissioned to cover-up for the priest predator. She quotes the documentary saying “How can the Catholic Church retrieve itself from these guilty silences?”:
"The documentary states that, Bergoglio, as Pope Francis 'never publicly commented on the Grassi case.' The journalists themselves had tried for eight months to obtain an interview with the pontiff on the subject, but to no avail. Since they failed, the journalists stood in line at Saint Peter's during one of the papal audiences and were able to call out to Pope Francis: 'Your Holiness! Your Holiness, in the Grassi case, did you try to influence Argentine justice?' Pope Francis, making a stunned face (caught on film here in the documentary), replied 'No!' The journalists continued, saying: 'No? Then why did you commission a counter-inquiry?' The Pope responded, with a similar face: 'I never did.' The documentary then asks: 'How can the Catholic Church retrieve itself from these guilty silences?'”
A better question is:
How can the Catholic Church retrieve itself from the Francis/Bergoglio guilty silences?
According to Journalist Hickson, the documentary says victims believe Bergoglio “willfully tried to divert the course of justice” and cover-up for a sex abusing priest:
"Reference was here made to Father Grassi. 'The Argentinian Church did all in its power to have him acquitted,' explained the speaker. Juan Pablo Gallego, the defense attorney of the abuse victims, pointed out that the Argentine bishops in 2010 – after the first punitive sentence was spoken about Grassi – had asked a penal law professor (Marcelo A. Sancinetti) to conduct a study, which was compiled in a confidential dossier for internal use, dealing with the Grassi case."
"This dossier, which was called 'Studies on the Grassi Case' and contained 2,800 pages, came to the conclusion that 'the court was wrong,' that Grassi was innocent and therefore should be acquitted. The author also claimed that the abused children spread 'falsifications, lies, deceit and invention.'”
"This study, as the documentary pointed out, was made on behalf of the Argentine bishops under the leadership of Archbishop Jorge Bergoglio, who was, at that time, also the President of the Argentine Bishops' Conference (2005-2011). This information is written on the back cover of the dossier. 'So the Pope,' the speaker in the documentary concluded, 'did then commission a counter-inquiry to try to have a priest who had been sentenced for pedophilia acquitted.'”
“'And it is said,' the speaker in the documentary continued, 'that Jorge Bergoglio, the future Pope, actually sent it to the judges, with a shrewd sense of timing, before Father Grassi's various appeal hearings.' Carlos Mahiques was one of these judges. In an interview for this documentary, he made it clear that this study, as ordered by Bergoglio, 'is in some areas partial, and extremely partial in others,' and that is why he, as judge, did not allow himself to be influenced by it."
“'It was clearly in favor of Father Grassi,' the judge said. 'They were trying to exert a subtle form of pressure on the judges.” When asked whether he thought the Church tried to influence the judges, Mahiques replied: 'That's totally correct.'”
"In an interview in the documentary with one of the abuse victims of Father Grassi, it becomes clear that Grassi claimed to stand under the protection of Bergoglio."
“'Bergoglio never let go of my hand,' are the words as they are quoted by the abuse victim who claimed to have heard them from Grassi himself. The victim continued, saying that Bergoglio now 'is Pope Francis, but he has never gone against Grassi’s words. So I’m certain that he never did let go of Grassi’s hand!'"
Pray an Our Father now for reparation for the sins committed because of Francis's Amoris Laetitia.