The Catholic Monitor via a Dad29 blog comment on our site learned that Google is censoring the Catholic Monitor:
Also, by email, the Catholic Monitor learned today that previous CM posts were deleted:
Here are the posts deleted:
Your post titled "Is it possible that to some extend that Vatican II and some Catholic News Outlets are Deep State CIA?" has been deleted: http://www.thecatholicmonitor.com/2021/03/is-it-possible-that-to-some-extend-that.html
Your post titled ""Wokeism" COVID "Narrative Crumbles" has been deleted: http://www.thecatholicmonitor.com/2021/03/wokeism-covid-narrative-crumbles.html.
Your post titled "Is the Democrat's Beloved Black Lives Matter Racist against Latinos, all Non-Blacks and even Non-Muslim Blacks?" was flagged to us for review. We have determined that it violates our guidelines and deleted the post, previously at http://www.thecatholicmonitor.com/2021/03/is-democrats-beloved-black-lives-matter.html.
Your post titled ""Mask mouth causes gum disease, which increases coronavirus death risk by 900%"" was flagged to us for review. We have determined that it violates our guidelines and
Your post titled "Did Francis's "Vatican Betrays Virgin Mary for Prophet Muhammad" for
of the Church St. Francis de Sales totally confirmed beyond any doubt
the possibility of a heretical pope and what must be done by the Church
in such a situation:
"[T]he Pope... WHEN he is EXPLICITLY a heretic, he falls ipso facto from his dignity and out of the Church, and the Church MUST either deprive him, or, as some say, declare him deprived, of his Apostolic See."
(The Catholic Controversy, by St. Francis de Sales, Pages 305-306)
Saint Robert Bellarmine, also, said "the Pope heretic is not deposed ipso facto, but must be declared deposed by the Church."
- "If Francis is a Heretic, What should Canonically happen to him?": http://www.thecatholicmonitor.com/2020/12/if-francis-is-heretic-what-should.html
- "Could Francis be a Antipope even though the Majority of Cardinals claim he is Pope?": http://www.thecatholicmonitor.com/2019/03/could-francis-be-antipope-even-though.html
- LifeSiteNews, "Confusion explodes as Pope Francis throws magisterial
weight behind communion for adulterers," December 4, 2017:
The AAS guidelines explicitly allows "sexually active adulterous couples facing 'complex circumstances' to 'access the sacraments of Reconciliation and the Eucharist.'"
- On February 2018, in Rorate Caeli, Catholic theologian Dr. John Lamont:
"The AAS statement... establishes that Pope Francis in Amoris Laetitia has affirmed propositions that are heretical in the strict sense."
- On December 2, 2017, Bishop Rene Gracida:
"Francis' heterodoxy is now official. He has published his letter to the Argentina bishops in Acta Apostlica Series making those letters magisterial documents."
Pray an Our Father now for the restoration of the Church by the bishops by the grace of God.
- Intel Cryptanalyst-Mathematician on Biden Steal: "212Million Registered Voters & 66.2% Voting,140.344 M Voted...Trump got 74 M, that leaves only 66.344 M for Biden" [http://catholicmonitor.blogspot.com/2020/12/intel-cryptanalyst-mathematician-on.html?m=1]
- Will US be Venezuela?: Ex-CIA Official told Epoch Times "Chávez started to Focus on [Smartmatic] Voting Machines to Ensure Victory as early as 2003": http://catholicmonitor.blogspot.com/2020/12/will-us-be-venezuela-ex-cia-official.html